@Dendyne

@SirGrey

@Blazinghookshot

@Xena

@The Succubi Queen

@Broncos

@FrostFire

DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN GHAM. 4:36 AM

It had taken all night and cut into the morning. The trip from Mendala to Gham was a short one, comparatively. They kept the horses in good shape; though it was curious as to how the stolen one wasn't rebelling against its new masters. Fate got them this far. Hopefully it would take them a bit further.

"She's in the distance," the man leading the group, known as Oswald announced to those behind him. Indeed.. the little posse he picked up in Mendala. All of them were headed to Gham for their own reasons. He didn't bother to remember many names. He could get by without them. 

Oswald had his hat brimmed low, casting a shadow over his face down to his thick mustache. He still had his large brown longcoat, which fluttered behind him, exposing his shirt, trousers.. and his holstered six-shooter.The weather was rather chilly for an autumn morning; the wind was to blame. The coat felt rather snug.

The silhouetted Gham had an ominous presence to it. The buildings were crooked, tall and unlit. Oswald thought that, since this was an old town, mostly abandoned, it was probably going to stink.

"If any of you still got food or drink left, better swallow it now.. We'll probably choke on the air, here." the mustachio'd thief mused as he rode along on his horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
As they approached the ominous town, Jack thought back to how the trip here went. Having to fight of the city guards with a writer and a treasure hunter wasn't exactly how he envisioned arriving. Shooting at the guardsman,s horses wasn't exactly how he wished to arrive here either. "Well thank God" he muttered as he finished drinking what was left in his hip glass. Still holding onto the horse the 'bounty hunter' mused about how he hid his true reasons for coming here. His current employers didn't like their name to be spread around too much, especially when it was linked with people who committed 'questionable' acts in their name. "I don't know about you two but I think it will be a while before I come to this neck of the woods again after my business here is done," he says to his companions as there draw ever closer to their destination. @Trombone Geek  @Dendyne

Last edited by a moderator:
As the group had gotten closer to Gham, the number of crows in the area would seem to increase. With one crow keeping at a distance, but keeping an eye on them. Athena flew ahead, leaving her second in command to keep an eye on them as they neared Gham, and she perched on her usual spot on the roof of the tallest building, her superior vision able to still see the group coming. The same crows as the night before landed next to her, and all three cawed towards the group, the ominous cry echoing through the silent streets.

@everyone...

James walked into Gham with his torn up suitcase and battered cloths. "I finally made it!" he said to himself as he walked up to a alleyway and sat down opening his suitcase. Quickly looking around he sees a crow looking at him "Hey crow i'm broke. Find someone else to beg for food." he then takes out two stone daggers and slides them in his belt. He then takes out a old letter reading it over as he has done many times before. "I'll finish then job you couldn't" he murmured to himself putting it back and closing the suitcase. He then gets up and walks down the road deeper into Gham. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back