• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the first EPAAM outbreak

Pam tried to look desperate, which was unsurprisingly easy for a cripple to do. He grabbed the blonde soldiers wrist and shook it weakly, exclaiming "You have to help me! Where am I?" But the grabbing of the hand wasn't exactly to look desperate. Quickly Pam made his heart disappear, already having a link to it through the veins in his hands. The blonde fell to the floor, and was dead in a matter of seconds. Pam let out the best fake scream he could think of and pretended to faint. That was the best Pam could do for now as he couldn't get contact with the other stranger, but he'd whittled it down to one guy, the remaining three shifters would arrive shortly and hopefully they'd make quick work of him.

Arie didnt even stop to look back. Soon a wearhouse came into view and was actually pretty close. Suprisingly he managed to from a smiled in all this chaos. walking up to the door he looks at the girl. Her face was looking at the wound "what?" He asks as he looks at it. "Oh that yeah dont worry about it im fine" he walks on in to the wearhouse. He looks around and then sits on a chair "forgot to ask whats your name?".

Shona stumbles out the back of the gas station to see another of his comrades on the grass motionless, he quickly slides to his knees and checks the blond for a pulse without seeing Pam. His adrenalin pumping hard in his veins it was hard to hear the scream the man produced since seeing an outer worldly-being shocked him, A flash from his past invades Shona's mind taking him to a time where his old friends were still alive before their untimely death.. then back to reality "C-cmon man were getting out of here." he says while picking up the dead body fireman carry style leaving the blonds M14 weapon behind, it was hard to see but he could see someone in a wheel chair not even two feet from them, there was nothing he could do to save him if he was in any danger. While carrying the dead weight he quickly ran for any cover that could conceal them so he could communicate with the other squad, Setting the blond down gingerly on the other side of the grocery store he takes the radio that was still clutched in the mans hands to call the squad. "This is two! taking heavy casualties from unknown forces, We need to retreat now! how copy?" he quickly spits out hoping they could at least make it out of here alive.

The two men that had spotted the two extras opened fired with single shots after they failed to comply with their order. all the bullets were spraying around them until shona's voice had come on their radios stopping them from pursuing. "This is two! taking heavy casualties from unknown forces, We need to retreat now! how copy?" "This is one engaging two targets! were calling in evac!" after some communication the two other soldiers converge on shona's position unaware of the fate of the other two men in their squad, Sitting on the side of the Building they get ready to move out to the extraction zone they established earlier that night.

Freyja bit her lip as she was running when a bullet ripped through her shoulder. The one holding the food. But she knew if she dropped it she wouldnt be able to get more for awhile. She was almost crying in glee when the warehouse was in view. They would be safe there for the meantime. She was panting and when they got inside and he sat down she opened the large curtains to the room she had made for herself and put the food away. The blood started to roll down her arm but the stain wasnt showing on her cloak but she didnt want to have to clean it, so she took it off. Her horns were now in plain view and she looked at his wound, "well I guess thats good..mine however I need to dig around for some things" She started looking through boxes as she spoke, "My name is Freyja..may I know your name?" She looked out a dirty window and the wind was kicking up bad out there and things were falling over. Today was a day she feared.

((OOC: ....... O..O how did no one see me?))

walking forward into the chaos, Icarus snapped his fingers and the wind stopped, but it was not the end of the fun he was about to have. Shooting of to the side of the building he notices three soldiers, one of them who peaks his interest, to bad. Getting a little distance into the air with the help of his wings he hovers above them, trying to understand there purpose, if the moon was out they would be able to see him, but he wanted to be concealed. Giving a little chuckle he started to twirl his finger around on of the soldiers from above, creating a small section of air that was pushing on him. Pain lanced through Icarus's eyes and he coughed, he needed to stop using his ability's excessively and escape, his eyes started to shift to there normal color and with a scream of pain Levian was back.

Fear took him as he realized what sort of position he was in and he looked for an escape, he looked to his left towards a warehouse, and with a large burst of adrenaline and the tension of his muscle's he flew off toward's the warehouse, and within seconds he barreled through one of the window's tumbling along the ground. Glass embedding into his white wings he let out a gasp of pain, looking side to side he noticed two people, a girl ad a boy....... to bad they looked like they were lost, trying to stand and spread his wings, he winced in pain. He would not be able to fly until he got the glass out of his wings, Blood started to drip from his wings "Shit... this is bad" his voice was soft yet it had a tone of seriousness behind it.

((ooc: Sorry about that, I'll just blame it on my character's fear for not noticing it.)

The man that had separated from the other two who were engaging the extras ran into the gas station just as everything was whipping around in an unexplainable wind, and then a psychotic laughter that raised his hair. It was dark and there were two bodies on the floor and nobody else was visible, the first man he went to the skin was red with a bullet hole and a blood pool which made him retaliate with confusion. he bumped into another body that he figured was unconscious since he had no idea if he was dead, and identified it as one of his comrades. Taking his arms he drags him out the front and props him against the wall for a second to check his vitals.

Arie looked up at the ceiling as he spoke "my names Arie, Arie Nobel". He glances at some shuddering window blinds and then a "thing" flew through a window. Arie turns his head to Freyja "you would not belive the day im having!". He turns to what the thing was and it was actually human but with wings. "I'm Arie and who the hell are you?!"

Freyja found some antibiotics and gauze in one of the boxes and she nodded in approval. "Its a pleasure to meet you Arie.." She smiled slightly but then dropped her supplies as a person shot through the window. She ducked her head down trying to avoid glass fragments. "The window!" She didnt want something like that open especially close to her living space. In case others got in, but this person wasnt normal. He had wings that were sprouting from his back. Another extra? Her home was becoming quite the hideout.

((OOC: its ok))

"well..... that is really none of your business" Levian's voice is hard and cold not really inviting anyone to join him , as he starts to stand he falls back to his knee's only to wince in pain, he looks to the side of his wing and try's not to cry, his left wing is broken, and several of the bottom wing's were torn off. He got up again being ignorant, he try's to flap his wings, rising only inches of the ground, but his bad wings fails him. And he falls back to the ground only to get up again and try again, this repeats itself about five time's before Levian is in one of the rooms corners, his wings covering his body and face, blood still pooling on the ground, he did not want to be seen, he was escaping from being seen but now he was in front of strangers " god damn it Icarus, why did you have to pop up? WHY?" and as he screamed wind picked up in the room several things falling over and flying around, before stopping again. tears rolled down Levians face, as he realized his world would be tumbling down soon enough, he felt unstable, and weak, like a toy doll stuck in the corner waiting to be played with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arie turns to Freyja and wispers "I actually feel bad for the guy". He looks up at an creaky and unstabel rusty iron rod. The rod suddenly breaks and starts to fall. Arie pushes Freyja out of the way as the rod pearces his chest."Ow!" he yells, "my lungs!". He pulls to the right ripping his left side and then the rod ripps through. He gets up and dusts himself as the severe wounds start to dissapear. "You know im just going to go outside" before anybody could say anything he walked off.

Freyja frowned as she looked at the boy with the wings, it was a hard time for anyone like them. She knew he was injured and figured that she should at least try to patch him up. She was reaching for her dropped supplies when the warehouse started to rattle a bit and things were falling over. She heard a creaking and looked up to see one of the beams starting to collapse. Her eyes widened when Arie was suddenly moving her out of the way. "Arie! What are you doing!?" She put her hand over her mouth when she saw the pipe go through him. She was lifting herself from the floor and blood was all over the place. "Your hurt aga-" She couldnt reply because the wound started to heal before her eyes. So that must have been one of his powers. She sat up all the way when he walked off. "Dont go to far..they might still be out there..and..ill make food for everyone but you cant get aby if your not here!" She shouted after him then grabbed her supplies and slowly went over to the other boy.

His wings started to tighten around him as he noticed someone coming closer, but his nerves would not let him move, he was scared of everything right know, lifting his right wing a little to look through he noticed it was the girl, he let his wings come back together but his left one dragged behind, the bone still broken "Please...d...don't hurt me" his voice was now even softer, as if he was still a child. He pushed his back against the sides of the walls harder, until he felt pain at his back, he looked to find glass in his back. He let out small gasps trying to hold in his pain and screams, he did not want to be seen, he wanted to be hidden again.

She set her medical supplies next to her as she crouched next to him, "Im not going to hurt you..not unless you give me a reason to..I just want to help fix you up" She had a cold rag with her and she was going to wipe away some of the blood but his scream startled her and she covered her ears quickly. "If you let me help it wont hurt as much..you just need to trust me" She looked out the door wondering if everything out there was ok and hoping Arie wasnt getting himself into trouble. He had helped her more than once and wanted to return the favor. 
(listening to music on youtube and looking at some comments and first picture to pop up is @Saul character picture for this rp..i dont know why but that amuses me)

I

MorticiansDaughter said:
She set her medical supplies next to her as she crouched next to him, "Im not going to hurt you..not unless you give me a reason to..I just want to help fix you up" She had a cold rag with her and she was going to wipe away some of the blood but his scream startled her and she covered her ears quickly. "If you let me help it wont hurt as much..you just need to trust me" She looked out the door wondering if everything out there was ok and hoping Arie wasnt getting himself into trouble. He had helped her more than once and wanted to return the favor. 
(listening to music on youtube and looking at some comments and first picture to pop up is @Saul character picture for this rp..i dont know why but that amuses me)
It isn't me haha, my picture isn't anime)

Trust was a foreign word, but he was in pain, so it seemed like a little bit of hope, he stilled himself and let her do her work, still hiding his body and face though, he let his hand drift out from his wings though, "my na...names Levian....you c...ca..can call me lev" he tried to sound happy, but his voice cracks and makes it sound as if he were hit by a truck, he try's to stop the tears rolling down his face. but it was hard with the intense in pain, he wanted to trade the powers he had with the other guy, regeneration was the perfect ability, not destructive in one bit.

She smiled gently and wiped as much blood from his back without agitating the glass. "My name is Freyja..the other man Arie as he said earlier..its nice to meet you Lev. Now I know its going to hurt but once the glass is out it will feel better" Carefully and as gentle as she could she started to cut the back of his shirt open and started removing the glass from his back and wings. She started to clean out the wounds on his back and patch them up. Then she started on his wings careful not to hurt the one that was obviously broken. She ran some cool water over the wings to get the blood off them and unwrapped the bandages, she flinched when she lifted her arm a bit to high and agitated her own wound.

((ooc: I don't want to leave Saul behind in the posting, But I'll post once more.))

In the distance there was a low thudding sound in the air that got louder and louder until it was over the warehouse site making wind whip around and trash fly in every direction, not too far away at the side of the grocery store a small light flew into the air and exploded into a flare that lit up the environment. there was black figures that could be seen moving to a direction away from the buildings. it was very risky since there was high winds whipping there earlier but a Black Hawk Helicopter was commanding the air. it appeared to have no weapons attached and looked more like a medvac.

((OOC: we should try to go get him, i think... no know he is one of the most important assets of this rp.))

He winced in pain as she washed his wings, everything else really did not hurt, the glass in his back now gone lay on the floor, it was wondrous what strangers would do for you, he turned to freyja and smiled " thanks......... im not used t...to talking to people...b...but you injured to..... and i want to return the f...favor" he says this implying on her wound, he also looks back to were arie walked out, he wondered if the boy out there really understood how amazing his ability was.

Arie leaned against the brick wall looking into the distance. He slowly gets up and walks toward a

small shop. The worn out words read "Free watch repair only for a limited time". Without hesitation he walked inside, it was old and dusty. He walks around looking at all the clocks until one caught his eye. This clock had blood all over it, he didn't want to be here any longer. Then something eles caought his eye it was a golden watch. Arie picked it up and put it up to his ear "its still working" he wispers to himself. He puts it in his pocket and walks out of the shop. He heads back to the wearhouse looking around to see if anybody was following him. Nobody was even here anymore as he assumed. He walks through the doors of the wearhouse "so what did i miss?"

(he replied a few moments ago but then we lost him again I would feel bad going to far ahead of him. should one of us message him?)

She smiled and shook her head, "Ill be fine..I can take care of it after this.." She wrapped his broken wing in a position where it should be able to heal the broken bone and she but some disinfectant over the wounds. "You can stay here as long as you need to let that heal. And im sorry about cutting your shirt but it was the only safe way to get to the wounds" She heard Aries voice at the door and looked over, "Just fixing up some wounds, how was the trip outside? Are there still hunters around?" She smiled once more at Lev and stood up taking the bloodied rag to a bucket of water to wash it off. While cleaning off her hands she stopped and looked up at the roof, she was hearing a thumping type sound. Like a helicopter. They couldnt have followed them here could they? Her hands were shaking by the time she was done and she looked over at the two guys to see if they were hearing what she was hearing.

((OOC: i sent him a message))

Standing up, he did notice the thumping of propellers over head, but they were headed away from them so he worried not, he looked at freyja and then arie's " its not coming towards us, the wind pattern is wrong, its heading the opposite direction" his voice had become cold and his eyes shone a different color, only for a second though as he coughed up some blood. He hid the cough and the blood on his wings folding them back against his body in pain, he wondered why they were slightly not taken aback by him, they were obviously changed like he but they were not scares as he was. He shook this off and sighed walking over to the broken window, his wings unfurled instinctively and he felt himself tilting towards the broken window, and before he fell out he caught himself, reminding himself that he had a broken wing " I should have never come her in the first place" he said muttering under his breath.

Arie looked up at the roof and then back at the guy with wings. He shrugged it off. He walked into a small room...an office. He quickly looked through a file cabnet. Nothing not even paper was found, he moves to an old wodden desk and looks through the drawers of it. There was a lighter, a book, and some pens. He walks back into the main area holding up the book "who here likes to read?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back