• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The fires of the Abyss (Fleet RP)

Fuzz

Scavenger
Earth has fallen, what's left is a military that provides as the leading government lead by generals, only knowing how run a military, not a country, let alone colonies. A militia has risen up, over throwing the military that had been controlling multiple colonies. You are part of the 3rd Militia Fleet, controlling your own ship within the fleet, you must work with your fellow captains, and Admiral(me) to complete missions.

OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-fires-of-the-abyss-ooc.320179/
CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-fires-of-the-abyss-cs.320183/#post-7640833

Rules:
Do not fire upon a fellow militia member
Ask me for an event you want to happen
I will start the NPC events
do not bring NPC re-enforcements without asking me
This is all I ask, and most importantly have fun.

Last edited:
Encrypted Encrypted Pacificus Pacificus (We're starting until we get more)
A Sudden siren Blared through out all Ships, 'Combat Stations men!' Blared through the intercoms. The World was under attack. A new Fleet, The 3rd Militia Fleet, We're one of the only ones prepared. as Enemy warships Came out from warp. They began to set the world under siege, Destroying most of the Defending ships, And ones that decided to Fire at the prepared, ones, were in a heated battle with them.
David Bernard, Admiral of The 3rd Militia Fleet, had began to open fire on an enemy battleship. The Plasma volleys from each ship were glorious, But David Ended up supreme. Leaving the ship a Sparking wreckage in the abyss.

O-D-I-N A.I Iniciated
The ship would spark to life within a instance starting it's engines in a effect to avoid the damage, It would help the Ships by actually Ripping diffrent ships in half by full charging into them, The thing that destroyed the ships were the shields that surronded the Odin Ship.

The Ship would cover David Bernard's ship with it's Massive shield Radius, It would then send out drones to disable other Ships' weaponary and to Inciate the Fleet's ships that were still in the Perparing stage.

The A.i contacted the Admiral's ship

"Shield damage is Minimal, We will be able to hold out much longer. Chance of Failure is Reaching 0.1% status that our Shields will fail us. We can also Reasure you that our Hull will make the status into a 0.0001% of Failure. But other Ship's failure status is over 43.5326% Failure. Good luck to them. We will Iniciate the Warp at your Command. Admiral."

Last edited:
The Carolina was lucky. Her commanding officer, Captain Garrick had conducted a general quarters drill just prior to the attack. The ships men were prepared and ready when the enemy engaged them. On the bridge, surrounded by electronics, control panels and crew members, he stood and gave his orders. "All ahead 3/4ths, spin up missile tubes 1 through 6, prepare the main gun. Helmsman, set collision course with enemy cruiser bearing 3-2-6." His orders were met with a series of "Aye aye, Captain!". The North Carolina's engines roared to life and she flew forward. As an enemy fighter group drew close her anti-aircraft batteries opened up. A number of the craft were blown apart by her murderous flak barrage. Within minutes her mass accelerator cannon was aligned with the enemy cruiser. Which, had crossed the T and released her own laser barrage. The Carolina's shield fluctuated and became visible with every salvo that hit her. One of the bridge officers reported to Capt. Garrick, "Shields are taking a beating. Dropping 2% on each hit. Shall I activate auxiliary power?"
Garrick replied, "Negative."
The Fire Control officer reported, "Enemy cruiser targeted. MAC charged. Request permission to engage."
Garrick quickly replied, "Granted."

The Carolina's bow began to glow as the energy built up within the weapon was released. A massive beam of penetrating light was launched at the enemy ship. The Carolina herself staggered as the awe-inspiring weapon kicked back. The projectile struck the cruiser amidships. Her internals were ripped open and she was nearly cut in half. Immediately after that she was impacted by 12 missiles from the Carolina's forward VLS tubes. The ship was left utterly destroyed.

Garrick gave a new set of orders. "Come to, bearing 6-5-3. Provide fire support for out lighter ships. Engage hostile targets at will."
The Carolina lurched around and was put between the enemy's big guns and the smaller friendly vessels, her shields taking the punishment as her deadly cannons began to beat against the enemy force like a drum.

The bridge was filled with multiple blares of sirens and the yells of crewmen telling the status of the ship. 'Shields at 50 percent sir!', 'permission to engage the enemy cruiser, sir.', 'Rail-guns are ready to fire sir!' The capital ship was drawing a lot of fire, before only dropping 1.236 precent each time a shell hit the shield, now dropping 3.31 percent.

The Militia command contacted the Spirit. 'We need your fleet to defend this world until most of the other ships, and civilian transports warp away.' The admiral respond with a "Yes, Sir."

He then responded to ODIN, " understood ODIN, we have to defend until most of the other ships retreat first."

He looked to the Carolina, seeing it already helping out the smaller ships, "Captain, Before we can get out of here we have to wait for the smaller ships in the fleets to draw out, then it's the bigger ships turn."

The bow of the ship alined to a cruiser. 'Sir, Permission to engage the ship?' He looked up from his holo table, "Granted." Out of the bow shot four car sized projectiles, ripping through the cruiser, crippling it. The ship was finished off the ship with the medium turrets. The Spirit began to move towards the smaller ships to aid on the retreat.

The ODIN A.I would near the Damocles to cover it's Start up of the Engine,
The ODIN would be Covering most of the Shots due to the Intense armour pressure it has been Recieving.

It would Contacts the Damocles
"Vice-Admiral Drachen, I'd advise you'd iniciate the Engines before it is too Late. We are Recieving 0.86432% Shield Damage. Please Vice-Admiral Drachen. This is not a Drill" It would take some Critical Hits Removing a Whole 1% off the Shield.

"Vice-Admiral Drachen you can take off 40% Shield power so you can Boost your Engines warm up Speed. I'd Recomend that Decision because it boosts up your Survivability rate by 25%. That is my Recomendation. Thats all."

The ship would countinue Absorbing the violent Shots

The buldozer, caught off guard luckily getting no real attackers besides a few fighters which after initiation were quickly dispatched of, as the cruiser had no attackers it could decide what to attack, ofcourse the captain picked the nearest one.

She told the crew: "prepare the missiles and torpedoes, but leave the light guns empty we will need all the power we can get into our engines
The crew: " Yes ma'am!"

after a couple of minutes the Buldozer was ready to fire upon the enemy, the ship would activate engines and would go full throttle at the enemy ship fireing its torpedoes around 2000 meters from the enemy and missiles even earlier

The Torpedoes hit the enemy, piercing its shields and surprising it doing quite a lot of damage but nothing vital was hit with the torpedoes

Alisia: " Prepare 2 torpedoes to fire again and fire the missiles around the ship, we will need to pierce its shields"

The enemy ship would return fire which would be starting to destroy the shields but thanks to the captains smart move of transfering power to the engines the ship mostly dodges the enemy volley

Alisia "Fire the torpedoes!"
the torpedoes would be fired hitting the enemy ship's stern creating a hole,
Alisia: " now fire the missiles!"
the missiles would be fired circling the enemy,some missiles were shot down but the first volley of missiles broke the enemy's shields and the second volley creating many holes into the ships hull,
after a few minutes the enemy explodes into a pile of metal scrap

Alisia: "status report."

Officer: "shields at 63%, hull at 100% nothing seems to be damaged"

Alisia: "good. now we need to aid the other ships!"

The Damocles Starts to power up its systems and its dark matter Core fiers up. The first system to go online is the Shields followed by the combat life support.

“This Is Vice-Admiral Drachen hailing all ships Damocles is online ETA 5 minutes.”

The dark Matter drives start to spool up as the shields feed energy into them. As the ship slowly starts to move a opening would form in the shields so that HMR-291 could exit and return to full combat

“ODIN Get you mechanical arse out there now!”

By the Imbedded Code inside the A.I Stating [ The Master says, The Slave Obeys]
the Protocol is was made to comply the orders that were given by the Vice Admiral in combat.

It would charge away, Initiating its Engines to Full throttle it seemed
like it was going light speed when It Cracked through the Enemy's Hull and Shield in one go.
It would then Unleash a Swarm of droids from the front of the ship trying to scavenge any Materials for it's Allies. Then it would continue to crack into other ships.

It would Always be on Full alert for any emergency Civilian broadcast within the area it is scouting and Attacking.​

More enemy ships begin to jump in, Bigger ones... Dreadnoughts, battleships. The Spirit, now just lost its cover, began to suffer a barrage of Attacks, Even with all of its fire power, its shields began to fail. now down to 23.456 Percent, the Spirit focusing at one ship at a time, blowing it to smithereens with its sheer firepower. 'Admiral, We are detecting a massive ship Jumping in!' The admiral looked around as the Massive ship Warped in. this time, it was Capital ship. The ship began to fire upon the Spirit, Disabling its shields. the Spirit began to fire back, slowly Chewing threw its shields. This ship was bigger than any known capital ship. Even the government ships started to fire upon it. It was not theirs, and it was not ours. "Midshipmen, Whats the status on the Retreating ships?" He looked around the bridge as it started to spark.'96 Percent have evacuated!' He Contacted the fleet. "Alright Men, Were pulling out, Warp to Sector 2-4K-7Q-1O" The Warp Drives of the ship began to Spark to life. the Ship was speeding up. Then, the ship seemingly disappeared. the ship came out of war at the sector, heavily damaged. 'Sir we have Hull Breaches on sectors 7, 10, 14, 3, 6, and 9' he ordered a Engineer team to Be sent to patch up the breaches.

The captain prepared to attack another enemy, until we got transmission from the Damocles

"All ships Retreat to 2-4K-7Q-10 immideatly!"

The captain wishing to fight but seeing the enemy's capital ship coming to the field it knew they needed to get away

Alise: " Send all power to the shield and warp drive, we need to get out of here fast! "
Crew: "Yes ma'am!"

The Damocles Powers up its weapons systems as it deploys int photon cannons and Super graviton cannons locking the largest targets with graviton cannons and anything else with photon.

“All Ships Damocles Will Leave in 10 minutes ether Dock or warp now”

The Ship starts to fire on the ships the graviton cannons slicing ships with ease as the photon cannons take shields out left right and center.

The ODIN Ship starts to evade the damage due to the Shields actually taking 5% now.

The ship would power up its engines for a Jump and the power from the Shields from being drained to a 10% instead of a 5% damage, The A.I would be Several calculations in its head on the Survivability rate if they stayed on the planet trying to rescue the Civilians.

"Admiral, Vice-Admiral and Captains. If we remain on this Planet trying to rescue the Civilians we will not Survive due to the fact I have multiple Estimations which all end in a 0%, So there is no Point of Staying. I'm Retreating to the Stated Coordinates '2-4K-7Q-1O'."

It would end the Conversation starting to warp to the Location and Succeeding in Surviving the Brutal attacks.

The buldozer prepares its warp until its interrupted, 3 enemy battlecruisers start fireing at the buldozer and blocking its warp

Alise: " put all power to shields! we must survive this and send out an emergency message!"
but before the power could be rerouted a stray shot flies into the engines creating an explosion
and after constant bombarrdment the ship splits in half, as the core explodes the ship is destroyed with including the crew

Alise: " NOOooOooo...! "

The ship explodes causing a shockwave and scrap damaging the enemy ships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back