• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
well I’m in aus, so I was thinking 7am, 22nd of december (AEST, GMT +10). I have a flight at that time and was going to go through all of them then hehe.

if that isn’t enough time for anyone please do let me know as I’m probably ahead of most of y’all in terms of timezones.
that's both really exciting and terrifying considering that's at like 10pm on the 21st for me πŸ‘€

well I’m in aus, so I was thinking 7am, 22nd of december (AEST, GMT +10). I have a flight at that time and was going to go through all of them then hehe.

if that isn’t enough time for anyone please do let me know as I’m probably ahead of most of y’all in terms of timezones.

That's sooner than expected but luckily I just got my character properly up! Totally called you were in Australia. 😎

Cheers to frogmilk frogmilk for adapting the code she found for this specific RP and working with me on the background to give our characters a bit of a link!

I'm GMT+8, so I'm one of those with the closest timezones to you!

i do be having a maths exam tomorrow that i really need to study for but i should hopefully be able to have julie up by tonight

idiot idiot unfortunately some things have popped up in real life so i may need an extension of just an extra day or so; i hope this is ok! < 3

idiot idiot unfortunately some things have popped up in real life so i may need an extension of just an extra day or so; i hope this is ok! < 3
that’s okay!! I just had someone else ask for one too!

So excited I just wanna knowww! GL to everyone. I been on family vacation so it’s nice to pass the time waiting.

Promise if I make the cut I’ll make more characters. Feeling underwhelming having only one πŸ˜¨πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

i had a maths exam and also have a paper due tomorrow so i don't think julie's gonna make the deadline, but i might be able to finish her tonight anyway, just not in time for the deadline hehe

I’ll probably look later today!!! have two people who asked for an extension will decide the tentative cast before then!! excited to finally get this boat rolling!

I just wish it was viable to accept everyone because on first glance, the characters look amazing and I really don’t want to let down people who were keen. I guess that is a testament though to the caliber of everyone’s writing!!!

i’m excited anyway even if i don’t get accepted i loved applying!! Have a good flight and wish everyone the best of luck πŸ₯°
Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ahhhh i love everyone’s characters and can’t wait to read everyone’s writing, even if my kiddos don’t make it in i’ll be reading and lurking on the sidelines

so after a lot of deliberation and pulling my hair out I've decided the final cast. it was very, very difficult decision but a PM has been sent with the discord link to those accepted.

I firstly want to thank everyone for applying and for creating characters that I wholeheartedly say were brilliant. the worst part is I can tell from the writing of these characters that you're all talented but unfortunately I selected characters that I found both intriguing and 'ordinary people in unordinary situations' but also fit into the story/setting. so I do hope there is no malice for not making the cut, if there was only 10ish people who applied it would of been those 10 since all were deserving but we had a HUGE number of applicants.

I hope our paths (I'm sure they will with most of you hehe) cross again and happy holidays to you all.

ps: if a position ever opens up I will be in contact with you guys if you're still interested down the track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back