• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ โ€” ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.

UPDATE!

a date has been set for character apps! I'll be choosing the best-fitting characters for the story/setting on the 22nd of december. hopefully this is enough time for everyone to make some kick-ass characters!
this is subject to change but if you're interested, you should have ample time to create a character! any questions? jump over to the ooc thread! :-)

just a lil bump for anyone who has missed this! still plenty of time to throw your hat in the ring!

I would love to join this! was just thinking about making one, is there still space for me?

omg please tell me this is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back