• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Final Survivors

Tasteless

Boink Bean

I still remember the world before all of this.. Before... those things started to attack people.. Slaughtering everything they could.. No mercy for the children.. pets.. elders.. they all died if they couldn't escape their intense grip.. They smell of decay and blood.. They come in many different shapes and sizes yet that i'll save that for another day.. If i make it another day.. That's the thing in this world now.. You never know if you'll see the daylight of another day.

So many people died... Billions..

/
assassins_creed_4_oxcgn_91.jpg

The only ones who are surviving are those who are immune to the infection, and those who are either incredibly strageic or lucky.. Even though there are immune, or "Carriers" as i call them, it doesn't mean they safe.. It's nearly impossible for us to rebuild humanity as no children have been born immune to the infection, and they often die from malnutrition and giving away the position of their family.. The constant struggle of being prepared for anything is exhausting also.. The things you have to worry about the most now are wild animals.. the infected (Just because you're immune doesn't mean they wont attack you and rip you into pieces).. and most of all, other humans.
aea4660cff4476fb93764e86d11722712bb639a0.jpg__620x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg
People are doing everything they have to do to survive.. even if that means eating other humans.. or killing the innocent for supplies.. I have seen it with my own eyes the mass slaughter humans can do since i was in a group that used to do patrols and slaughter every living thing they'd see. I never agreed with that law, yet they'd kill anyone who disobeyed.. So i remained silent for quite some time. Until they forced me to kill a young girl.. No older than five years maybe.. She was bitten and suffering, so i killed her..
rh115.JPG
I didn't want to kill her, i swear! Yet they made me... She was suffering anyways.. This word is beyond cruel now... If you are reading this, you are one of the lucky ones who have survived for quite some time since the entire downfall of the world.. I pray that this all ends soon.. I can't take much more of this as i can feel myself going more insane with every passing day..

Some one save us...

Look there's more!!

Be realistic. I know this is a Fantasy/Futuristic role-play, yet make this a realistic and possible. As in don't come with weapons. You can find some along the way, yet not immediately. You may come with forged weapons yet no guns or a katana and other weapons that would be incredibly scarce in the time of an apocalypse.

Do not come with children, This infection began in 2016, its now the first day of year 2026 and no children have been born immune to the infection.

If you get bitten or scratched it is EXTREMELY painful. The wound has a 75% probability of becoming painfully infected as the 'zombies' have bacteria and other diseases in their mouths and under their dirty claws.
nLpBlre.jpg

If you are bitten, you have about a minute until you experience intense pain regurgitate a large amount of blood and die.. After that it may take one minute, maybe only thirty seconds before you come back as one of them..

You may bring pets yet they have a tendency to die quite quickly. As those who are untrained are loud and unaware of the predators that can loom around every corner.

Just because your character is immune, doesn't mean that your character's family was. There are a few rarities yet i don't want to see ten sets of twins who are all immune as that is highly unrealistic.

This will be a rather mature role-play. Profanity, gore, crime (of all kinds) and some adult content will be presented. Yet of course, intercourse shall remain as Fades to black, or take it to PM.

Respect the owner of a character. Do not power play, control a character that is not yours or you were not given permission to control. Do not harm or kill a character without the owners consent.

Have fun, and follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back