• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fear And Respect (Crime roleplay)

TheWeapon

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
QH8hcV5.png

WHAT'S THE STORY?
It's like three months I'm trying to start a crime roleplay with active players but every time I did it they just ignored me. In this roleplay your character can be anything you want, a cop, a detective, a normal citizen or a criminal, also a boss of the mafia or maybe a crime family. Your story will begin in the city of Los Angeles in the USA on a day that time is changed and crimes in the city are rising.
As a role player, you are allowed to communicate with NPC's, take their missions, make a crime family or a gang or maybe a crew. Do anything which can give you the money and respect. You may normally join one of those mafias and start your job and prove yourself and when you don't need them start your kingdom as a powerful producer or anything else you can imagine, its the world that cops are looking for you and you may run or hide, or simply deal with them. You can be friend with other players or you can know them as your enemy it doesn't matter, the thing that you have to focus on is two things
1. Money 2. The power
Maybe if you are a gamer, you are familiar to grand thieft auto game, how characters are doing organized crimes and illegal things, our hopes to make a roleplay is exactly making something can show people like that. How they make themselves busy with illegal things to get money and better life. You can get your character ideas from Movies or series characters but never forget to copy them completely, it can ruin the roleplay and let other people to feel like they are watching movies or playing video games, always if you are doing it try to mix it with some fresh and new ideas to make it cool.
Also never forget your character is like a real human, walking on the real city with real cops and people, guns and cars and accidents, all of them are like real life and never try to avoid acting realistic when you standing against them.
Like if someone aimed the gun in front of your character, you have to roleplay fear of gun, not putting out your pistol and aim it on his head too exactly, nobody can do it when another person is aiming the gun in his head, it has a lot of risk, and its kinda impossible.

3VHr8az.png

Remember that this is an open world roleplay story which is going to be in the city which is the game is in, and maybe sometimes villages around it, or also the jungle, so we got any kind if buildings and places in this roleplay to make this more realistic to the dear players, it will allow people to do bank robberies, carjacking, or maybe taking hostage and bringing them outta the town ETC. So we allow players to do all kind of actions in this game but with following the rules of this forum. Remember that this is a realistic roleplay and we ban all of the unrealistic stuff that you can imagine. If your character us criminal then you can make his acts and personality exactly like criminals and you have to follow his behavior, mind reading and power gaming are not allowed in this roleplay.
Never forget to respect other people and players, also respect the rules.
Also never forget it we are doing it only for fun and we all know crime is very very bad and disacceptable in real life and it makes people to destroy humanity, and be a harmful person , so we are not even like them oocly and we dislike them in real life exactly like other people, its just a game and it's for fun. So follow the rules and don't forget it, I say again it's just a game.
If you are not interested, or if you can any idea can make it better, I will be happy if you PM me your opinion and talk to me about this, I will think about all of the offers and ideas and I will listen to them respectfully, I hope one day I rp in this story. Thanks

Last edited:
Sounds great to me actually so I'm in!

Is there also any limitations and restraints on maximum number of characters, minimum length per response, and character stuff like orientation and race/ethnicity?

Sounds great to me actually so I'm in!

Is there also any limitations and restraints on maximum number of characters, minimum length per response, and character stuff like orientation and race/ethnicity?
The best option in this roleplay is this, all of things are gonna be realistic exactly like how they are in real life, so here is no magical stuff, and exactly like real life, we don't have any race except human, i think we can allow players to carry one more character too. but not for all people

If you're still accepting people, I'd love to be apart of this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back