• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [The Far Reaches] Looking for RPers and GMs

Progdor

Pantser
Hey everybody, I am running a Sci-Fi RP campaign and need people to populate it! I will give you all the preferred starting point, but it's not hard set if we decide as a group we want something different.

Your homeworld was destroyed by slavers. You and a small handful of others from your colony were captured by slavers to be put to some use or sold off to the highest bidder. You need to work together to escape slavery since the galaxy has far more important uses for the lot of you. Use your wits and individual skills to help the group get away safely to start a new life somewhere else in the galaxy.

But looming further away is a much more serious and dangerous threat. A cult of machine worshippers wishes to annihilate all society and claim every corner of the galaxy as belonging to the great AI. Surely the galactic council will greatly reward any group of adventurers able to put an end to the cult once and for all.

That's what I got so far. The story and premise are open to adaptations as the actual contents of the story are less important than the experience I am trying to give. Basically a consistent story that is ran by a couple GMs where everything is cohesive and fair. I would liken it to D&D, which is only partially true. There are stats, character sheets and possibly dice involved, but the emphasis is weighted extremely heavily on RP rather than character builds or stats.

If this is something that interests anyone, a reply here is fine or you can even inbox me if you'd like to further discuss this.

Thanks a lot;
Progdor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back