• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fan's Dream and Worst Nightmare

Travis was siting backstage watching as some of his more excited fans started a fight in the crowd. His manager was standing behind him watching to make sure that he was not going to be hurt. He sighed, he never liked when his fans fought.

Emalyn

"Okay,listen. I'll go around back and jump on the bus. You stay and watch for security. If they come,knock on the door and run." Emma said,looking her friend,Astrid,in the eyes. "Knock,run. Gotcha." She replied. The two girls found themselves outside behind the main stage. "Okay...I think that's it. Cover me." Emma said before trying the door,relieved it was actually unlocked. Within minutes,she had found the perfect item: Travis' t shirt. She grabbed it and was just about to leave when she heard 3 knocks. She looked out of the window to see Astrid running. Oh no. Emma ran and jumped into a bunk,trying to be as quiet as possible.

Travis Monroe 

Travis sat on the chair and before he knew it the small fight had turned into an all out brawl. His manager grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards his tour bus. He saw someone run from the side of his bus out of the corner of his eye but he shrugged it off. Fans did that all the time trying to get in his bus. 

He grabbed the handle of his tour bus door and turned the knob slightly before pushing it open stepping up inside followed by his manager.

Emalyn

She was literally paralyzed with fear. Her favorite human being was on the same bus with her. Why was she afraid? Maybe it was just the rush of it all? She quieted her breathing and felt a ping of panic when the bus started moving. Wait..moving?! Oh no. What had she gotten herself into?

Travis Monroe 

Travis laid on the big black leather couch and looked at his Manager "It's ashame that we had to cancel the concert Nathan is there anyway we can reschedule this one for later on in the tour?" He asked his manager

His manager took a look at his papers, trying to see if thy could. "Are you sure you want to come back here after that Travis?" 

"Absolutely they are still my fans." He said with a smile and his manager nodded 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back