• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Family

ayumi stopped to look at the boy who was stopping her from leaving. too tired to argue with a timid sounding boy. she turned laying a hand on his head. "fine, i won't try to leave." she said clearly tired. @Salt Lord @Ldybug123

ayumi eventually fell asleep. at some point she had grabed a pillow and was hugging it to her chest. she also mumbled incoherently. @Ldybug123

ayumi stared at the boy. "why would you watch me as i sleep? wouldn't you have rather left and did something. instead of sittting here with me while i slept?" she asked confused as to why someone would willingly wait for a sleeping person to wake. @Ldybug123

"worried, because i was injured? most people would pay no mind to something like this." she said stretching her arms above her head. causing her shirt to ride up a bit to reveal some of her stomach. @Ldybug123

Lucan stood there dumbfounded "Hello? Anyone care to fill me in? I'm pretty sure I can't turn invisible so I know all of you can see me" Everyone kept ignoring him. He wasn't even sure if anyone knew he was there. At this point Lucan realised that this job might be harder then he thought.

Esmie sat there and stared at the people. Someone new had arrived, someone strange. He said something about tea. She shook her head. "What is everyone doing here?!" She shouted, but then instantly became quiet when she saw Ayumi going to sleep. Esmie stood there, her mouth hanging open slightly. When Ayumi woke, Esmie said angrily "why is everyone here?! This is a medical building, and also my house! You're not supposed to be here unless you're injured or a medic!" She growled. @Rroda @Salt Lord

Yin and Yang sat down next to Esmie, laying down on the floor on her toes. They started to drift off and fell asleep on her feet.

The lady seeming to run the house quieted everyone with her angry screeching. How was Kanon supposed to know he wasn't allowed here? "Well excuse me for not knowing my way around. Why not calm down with some tea? It should be ready any minute now." He rested his hand on the counter, noticing it still wasn't hot. "As soon as I figure out how to work this thing, at least." He calmly closed and opened the drawer again, waiting for something to happen. @Spotine

Esmie sighed as she looked down at Yin and Yang asleep on her feet. She picked them up carefully and gently set them on the couch to sleep. She then turned to Kanon and sighed again. Esmie went over to the tea and put it on the stove. She turned on the stove and said, "there. It should be ready 'any minute now'." @NightCasterZ @Salt Lord

The two fell asleep on the couch, snoring quietly.

Yin had one of her paws hanging off the couch.

Yang had his paw around Yon, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back