• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Family

Yin smirked. "Of course you did... Just like how you are some celestial idiot..." She looked her straight in the eyes. "Well, the part about you being an idiot is correct..."

Destin smiles as he gently strokes Shadow's head, watching the movie and occasionally glancing over at Nightmare to make sure she's alright. She may have seen worse things in her life than whatever's in this movie- something he hates for such a young girl to have been through- but... That doesn't mean something couldn't catch her off guard and frighten her.

ayumi anger grew at the stranger's words. "you know noth-" she cut off falling to the ground. the poisoned wounds glow had intensified. ayumi's fallen celestial beast form reverted to human form. trying to stand ayumi's human form glared at the stranger. she could not fight in human form. this form was simply for allowing her to be among humans. @NightCasterZ

Yin smirked, walking over to the human Ayumi teasingly. "Something wrong?" She asked sarcastically. "Looks like you have some dirt on your face... Here, let me get rid of it for you!" She yelled as she kicked her in the face.

Yang kept his distance, standing infront of Esmie defensively.

ayumi felt her head snap sideways from the force of the kick. she smiled as she turned her head slowly back to look at yin. "was that a fly? i could of sworn a fly just landed on my face." she said teasing yin. in truth ayumi was made with an extremely high level of pain tolerance. "anyway did you get the dirt off?" she said being a smartass. @NightCasterZ @Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
"i'm fantastic." ayumi replied sarcastically. she felt a burning sensation she looked at the sickly green glowing wound on her upper left arm. "stupid demons and their trickery." @Ldybug123 @NightCasterZ

Esmie watched it all unfold, dumbstruck. "H-hey!" She yelled feeblely as they started fighting. She knew that Ayumi was injured, and Yin starting a fight wasn't going to help. When Kyoshi entered, she finally seemed to gather herself. "Stop it!" She growled loudly, her eyes flashing red with anger. @NightCasterZ @Shiro kurogane @Ldybug123

Yin smirked and walked back to Esmie, proud with what he's done. "As you say, Esmie."

Yang stopped growling and stood by Esmie's side. "Yes, Ms Esmie."

Lucan walked around for a bit, confused at what he was supposed to do. No one told him where to go or what he was supposed to do. As he wondered he felt a rumble and then shaking "What in the world was that?" He looking around and a wall had appeared at least two meters beside him. He sprung back. Quickly he grabbed his shield off his back and walked around. When he reached the other side he could see five people. Two looked like males and the other three seemed like females. With a swift kick from one of the figures he booted someone in the face "Ow! That's got to hurt." The figures moved apart and Lucan stood there. Then he remembered he was a warrior and should probably do something. Taking a deep breath in he walked closer to the commotion "Hey what's going on here!?" Looking down at the girl who got kicked he could see that her arm was glowing. Lucan was shocked. Why would someones arm glow? "... and why is her arm glowing?" He looked at all the people and wondered what they could be. Dragon, fairy, mermaid. It got him a little excited about the situation. Meeting people from different species was kind of like bird watching for him. He loved to find as meany different species as he could.

Esmie approached Ayumi. "It's ok. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to help you. You need to be healed." She said in a calm voice. Then someone else entered the house. "Who is this?" Esmie thought to herself. She looked at the being quizzically, though she still wanted to help Ayumi. @Rroda

"Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream~" Kanon sang, walking down the path of the village and making his way toward the medical house. Well, he didn't think he was heading there. He was trying to get to his own--where he'd have a tea party with himself. It may sound odd, but he didn't want anyone else over quite yet. He'd only been in the area they called "The Wall" and his house still wasn't ready. So the only solution to his dilemma was to drink the tea on his own.

After a few minutes of walking with grocery bags of tea boxes in each of his hands, he made it and opened the door.
"Tea time for me ti--" Kanon stood silently when he saw someone with a glowing arm was being treated. This wasn't his house at all! Trying to play it off, he took out a box and slightly smiled. "Care for some tea?"

@NightCasterZ @Shiro kurogane @Ldybug123 @Spotine

ayumi looked around. there were way too many people here. standing up she walked towards the building's exit. @Rroda

Kanon noticed that the girl with the glowing, swollen arm stood up and began walking to the exit. Light yellow ribbons from seemingly out of nowhere wrapped themselves around Ayumi. "Excuse me? From what I hear, glowing limbs aren't normal for organic bodies. Besides! You'll miss the tea party if you die out there! And that wouldn't be fun for any of us!" "U-um, w-who a-are y-you?" Kanon looked up at someone else. The way he spoke completely betrayed the way he looked. "I'm Kanondier Rommel. You know, the Wandering Soul who moved into The Wall about, what? A month ago?" Well, Kanon couldn't blame anyone for not knowing him. He'd been "preparing" his house for visitors almost the whole time he was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know." That was a lie. "Hey, Kyoshi? Could you watch this girl here and make sure she doesn't escape while I go boil some water?"

"Thank you." Kanon walked over to a nearby counter and put a pale of water on it. "One question. How does the counter heat up? Is it based on concentration? Or..." he opened a drawer. "Aha! The water should be hot any second now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back