• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Family

Firetail606 said:
Destin smiles and leads Nightmare back toward his house. "I haven't seen you for a couple of days... You've been staying out of trouble, right?" He teases playfully, the smile still on his face.
"Well i have been on my best behavior of course, because I only played with shadow. I almost transformed when i was getting some food but, that was because i went during the full moon, which was a stupid idea. My night spirit form wasthe form i was going to transform into but shadow stopped me by jumping on my head. I told her to stay home but she must have known i was going to transform." Shadow moved from my shoulders to my head and curled into a little fluff ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destin couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Well, I'm glad Shadow was there to help you out." When they arrive at his house he leads them inside, taking the young girl to the living room and gesturing to the couch. "You know the drill, kiddo. Make yourself at home and I'll make us some movie snacks. The remote's on the table, go ahead and turn on the TV to find something we can watch."

"OK!" i ran toward the couch making shadow almost fall off my head. I sat her on my lap and turned the T.V. on. I flicked through the chanels till i found a dark horror movie. I like horror movies only because it was always set at night time and it relieved the stress of remembering my family members deaths. "meow" shadow got up and followed Destin.

@Firetail606

Destin turns back to smile at the little cat, walking about his kitchen he throws a bag of popcorn in the microwave then gets a bag of candies out of his cupboard. Once all was done he pours the popcorn into a bowl he goes back to the living room and sets both on the table, "Want anything to drink, sweetie?"

Mist had been sitting on her bed for another two hours, and finally decided she should get up and go outside. Might as well stretch her wings if nothing else.

She took off her sweatpants and tank top and replaced it with a robe and nothing else. She walked into her backyard, surveying the area before shrugging the robe off and laying it on one of the lawn chairs she had out here. She walked further from the door, her body shifting with every step. It took about 5 seconds for her thin fragile human shape to change completely into a bigger creature. Nearly 9 feet long and over 5 feet tall with beaming fire-like eyes and black scales, the enclosed space of the small fenced in backyard wasn't a suitable place for a dragon.

Mist opened up her wings and with a hardly audible woosh, the beast was soaring upward into the blue sky.

Firetail606 said:
Destin turns back to smile at the little cat, walking about his kitchen he throws a bag of popcorn in the microwave then gets a bag of candies out of his cupboard. Once all was done he pours the popcorn into a bowl he goes back to the living room and sets both on the table, "Want anything to drink, sweetie?"
"can I have a juice please?" I ask as I reached for a candy. Shadow jumped onto the couch and sat beside me asking for a candy. I reached over and grabbed another one, unwrapped it and held it out for shadow to eat. "You can only have candy just this once" I said to shadow

"Of course." He says happily, turning to head back to the kitchen.Even though a vampire couldn't consume human food regularly, Destin always has his house stocked up with whatever he could think of. You never know who may stop by...

Firetail606 said:
"Of course." He says happily, turning to head back to the kitchen.Even though a vampire couldn't consume human food regularly, Destin always has his house stocked up with whatever he could think of. You never know who may stop by...
"Thanks!" i knew destin never really consumed human food, but he always stocked in-case anyone came by. Shadow finished her lolly and curled up on my lap. I usually only eat the sweets they have in the human world because everything else tates bland or destcusting but sweet things are yummy. But, every so often i grab some human-meat (meat from a human) from the safe wall store. I only eat humans sometimes because my demon side loves human flesh, pluse... they taste yummy.

Lucan woke up happily. He dragged himself out of bed and into the kitchen. After a few hours of eating and wasting time, he changed into his armour and walked outside. He sat down and look around at all the different races within the safe wall "This is kind of amazing." He thought to himself. Lucan had never really gotten used to the fact that there were so many different races with so many different abilities. A shadow passed over him which managed to catch his attention. Over head was what looked like a small winged creature. Lucan shaded his eyes and could see a dragon "Wow! can't say I've seen a lot of them. They tend to be everywhere else but where I am." Lucan didn't often see dragons. All due to the fact he barely looked up. The thought of the dragon soon left his head. He was nervous. Today was a big day for him. He could finally become a warrior. Quickly he walked back inside and grabbed his axe and shield. Today wasn't a day to waste time. He grabbed his key to his wagon and ran outside. He stopped and took a deep breath "Today's the day I do something to help protect others" He said confidently.

Destin comes back a few moments later with the juice, setting the cup on the table in front of the young girl. "Did you find something for us to watch?" He asks with a smile, chuckling when he looks at the TV and sees what's there. "You and your horror movies.. I don't see how they don't scare you," He reaches over and playfully pinches the girl's cheeks, "Someone as cute as you would normally be terrified!"

Mist soared around the sky for a couple hours, just enjoying the sun on her face and the wind against her scales. She knew shed have to go back soon. Too much sun wasn't good for her, since her scales stored more heat since they were black and she could have some sunburns once she shifted back to her human form.

Looking down she saw people and creatures here and there, just walking or practicing some ability or another. With a sigh through her nose she wished her sister was here; Mist thought she would have loved not having to hide who she really was. But her sister could be dead for all she knew... Mist shook away the thought and gracefully took a large U-turn and began heading back to her home.

Firetail606 said:
Destin comes back a few moments later with the juice, setting the cup on the table in front of the young girl. "Did you find something for us to watch?" He asks with a smile, chuckling when he looks at the TV and sees what's there. "You and your horror movies.. I don't see how they don't scare you," He reaches over and playfully pinches the girl's cheeks, "Someone as cute as you would normally be terrified!"
"well...i've seen mor egrusome stuff in person so they don't sacare me!" i smiled ( sorry but I may not be able to role play today and tomorrow because I am going out with the family to a relatives house and I don't have Internet there but I may be able to. Sorry)

((You're totally fine, I think everyone gets a break for Christmas :P ))

"True..." Destin says, letting out a small sigh. "But still." He doesn't like that such a young child would've had to see such horrible things, but... That's just the world. Especially for Advanced. So he just settles beside her on the couch, grabbing the remote himself and selecting play from the on-screen options.

(Sorry I was gone for so long had family problems. Hope this post doesn't seem out of place)

Esmie looked at Yang and smiled, proud that he was able to kill demons. But she snapped back to reality and then looked down at the injured Advanced. "Demons?" She muttered. "We need to get you somewhere safe in case they're still after you." Esmie looked up at Yin and Yang. "Think you can help me take 'em back to the treehouse?" @NightCasterZ @Shiro kurogane

Firetail606 said:
((You're totally fine, I think everyone gets a break for Christmas :P ))
"True..." Destin says, letting out a small sigh. "But still." He doesn't like that such a young child would've had to see such horrible things, but... That's just the world. Especially for Advanced. So he just settles beside her on the couch, grabbing the remote himself and selecting play from the on-screen options.
Shadow moves over onto Destin lap and goes to sleep. I grab my drink and start eating some popcorn.

ayumi had long since lost consciousness. but could still feel herself being moved. in her mind her memories of her fall from the heavenly plain replayed. this caused her to mumble incoherently. @Spotine @NightCasterZ

Esmie followed Yin and Yang as they carried the stranger back to the treehouse. When they reached it, she helped them hoist her onto the couch. "I hope she wakes up soon so that we can figure out what she needs." Esmie said nervously. @Shiro kurogane @NightCasterZ

The two nodded. Yin sighed at the stranger. "Next time they fight a demon maybe they should think before they fight..."

Yang sat down patiently. "Don't be so mean Yin."

ayumi woke with a start. she'd heard voices next to her. jumping up she cloaked herself in a mix of every and all elements. using the element of earth, ayumi made a hug wall of earth raise from the ground and cover the building. then she shot beams of lighting throughout the room to electrify the walls as a secondary defence to keep the stranger from leaving the building. finally satisfied that no one could leave without destroying the building and the dome of earth. she turned to the strangers. "who are you." she demanded.

@Spotine @NightCasterZ

Yin smirked at the person who was now awake. "Finally... Someone I can fight!" She yelled, firing a blast at him.

Yang growled defensively, defending Esmie. "You speak first!"

(@NightCasterZ ayumi is a girl, not a guy.)

ayumi smiled as the blast hit. a bright light shone from within the smoke created from the blast's impact. as the smoke cleared, no longer was there a red haired human girl. ayumi's fallen celestial beast form stood unharmed by the blast. the unhealed demonic poisoned wound though glowed a sickly green. "i don't who you are. but you would do well to stand down. i am the celestial beast that guarded the heavenly plain's gate. i have defeated numerous enemies." she declared proudly with a slight hint of sadness. ayumi fired blasts of every element merged into one at the one who attacked her.

@Spotine

Yin smirked. "Yet you're defeated by a demon? Ha!" She said while dodging the blast with ease.

Yang growled again. "I doubt that much! Nice trick but you can't fool us..."

ayumi's rage shot to the surface at the things statment. "lets get something straight. i was not defeated. i killed that demon." she as her eyes radiated a light from within. @NightCasterZ @Spotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back