• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fallout

"Wait," she called after him, handing food and water.

She nodded and put away the items. "Yes?"

"i would love to have someone to come with me who know the land and if you say yes i will be more then happy to give you half of my off and water its a clean and grown from the land we have down there and im one hell of a cook. so what do you say?"

She thought about it for a minute. Maybe he could help her find her family. "Sure I'll come along."

She grinned, knowing who three dog was. She grabbed her stuff and started to walk.

"hey wait for a sec i told you was going to give you water and food so here"

he grabs his bag and opens it starting to go in to it

She giggled. "It's alright, just keep it for now." She grabbed his hand leading him towards a large building.

She looked at him oddly. "You don't have to wear that. You know that, right?"

She shrugged and continued walking. She had and Old Pipboy that was her father's. She turned on the radio putting it on Three Dog's station.

Confused she stood still, slowly reaching for her laser rifle. "What's happening?"

a mother deathclaw and 4 or 5 baby ones in front of them both he looks at her then back

Last edited by a moderator:
She stared in awe at the creatures. She grabbed her gun and aimed.

He looks at the monster and aimed at the mother deathclaw the rail gun started up i was very quite and he fired a shot it rips a hole in the the mothers chest and killing her

he pulls out another round and loads it in place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back