The Fallen World - OOC

Also if folks could post their characters in the appropriate tab that would be great.

Remind me again of the chargen rules? I don't think I ever formally made a sheet, but it shouldn't be too hard to throw one together quick.

Alternately, if you still have the sheet from the old version of the game, I can just use that.

Last edited by a moderator:
JayTee said:
Man, looking it over, Roland and Konner are going to get along just great >.>
Yeah, I admit I'm also curious to how they'll treat each other, giving their backgrounds.

In a lot of ways, they're kinda the same person who took different paths in life. They both saw the world was bad, but whereas Konner decided to try and change it, Roland just accepted it. Should be interesting.

I'm looking forward to the "We're not that different" kinda conversation they could have. But at a later, more burning point in the narative.

Definitely. I'm always a fan of mirror characters, and the fact that this happened by accident makes it all the better.

Let's just hope Grey hasn't scrapped me off yet. Life's been busy lately. Almost the end of the academic year, although I have no idea when it all went by.

I forgot that only one tab is auto-watched, so I didn't know you'd posted. Fuck's sake.

I request that hempen rope come into play at some point, in honor of this being the first game I've been in with JT since Derps and Dummies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back