The Fallen World - OOC

Sorry for the absence, I haven't had an internet connection for almost a week. I'll try to post something in a few days when I get caught up on everything.

I know, been meaning to proceed. December is a pain in the arse up until the last two weeks ish.

Nice! I was worried there for a moment, but I figured it was just another delay. Glad to see my faith was well founded~

Hey, I don't like being pushy at all, but it's coming up on two months since the last post in Dirge. :( Is there anything I can do to help? Brainstorming? If you've lost inspiration I really don't mind if this becomes a 1x1 with JT, I just don't want to keep hanging on. :P

Hey, I don't like being pushy at all, but it's coming up on two months since the last post in Dirge. :( Is there anything I can do to help? Brainstorming? If you've lost inspiration I really don't mind if this becomes a 1x1 with JT, I just don't want to keep hanging on. :P

I keep the tab open and look at it pretty much daily. Just struggling to get back up to speed with this game in general. 

I'm sorry about the delay, I'll try and get it moving again tonight or early tomorrow.

Thank you! And as always I'm happy to lend my assistance if you need it.

If there's something you're looking for in Beth's posts to give you more direction, just lemme know. If you don't know how to play to her goals and still eventually get her to meet Roland, I can change them. You don't have to just deal with what you've been given.

What I've got should be fine, but thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

I accidentally slept for fifteen hours so I'll update your thread when I'm done berating myself.

Ahhh, I know that feel! Think of it this way: your body must have needed it. Throw open some curtains while there's still a little light out, have something nourishing to eat to start your day (er, night), and then get done the things you want to get done. ^-^ No use concerning yourself with things in the past.

If it helps you feel better, I accidentally overslept to day and was late for work.

It's especially embarrassing because I live about  a block and a half from where I work, so that was great >.> 

Users who are viewing this thread