• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fallen Angel and the Lion

"Like most animals, we have veg memories of the time we suckled... but I don't know them." Tannis said, "Like you said, its a bit lonely. Tell me about your family, I would love to hear."

"I see... I suppose I should care for you so you can recover quickly and return to your daughter." Tannis said with a light purr before standing up from his rock.

"It is a bold offer to give to a stranger." Tannis told him, "Rest... I will be back with some food."

"Please don't worry for my sake... you need to worry for your own. You have someone who needs you... rest now. I will be back within the hour." Tannis told Dasuke.

True to his word, Tannis was back in an hours time with a rabbit for Dasuke to eat, per usual Dasuke could hear him coming before he actually saw him since his foot steps were heavy.

"Your welcome... would you like me to prepare it for you? I am afraid I am no good with a knife, even under a glamour." Tannis said before turning to scrape a few dead leaves and sticks over to the rocks near the stream.

Tannis nodded before tapping his paw to the ground, the leaves and sticks suddenly caught on fire. "There.."

"I see... I will be careful with my fire then... though I don't use if often.... I don't like the thought of setting the forest ablaze."

Tannis settled down on the ground not to far from him, his eyes looked half closed and his paws were tucked under himself. The sun was starting to set and it was starting to get cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back