• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Balance!

Krekire said:
Is it possible for me to join? o3o
Sorry Krekire! But this RP is only designed for four people, which we already have.

Last edited by a moderator:
No questions here. But a warning. I havent RPed for a good three weeks, I maybe a little rusty.

Well, then I'll make the first post here after school!

@Rantos

Don't worry about it. I haven't RP'd in a while either...

I know, I know, I know.. I said I'd have my app finished Monday Morning. And wouldn't you know, its Thursday Night.

please-forgive-me.jpg
'

Forgive Me

But I'm good for it! I promise, cause I've got a story for you all. Which I illustrate below. Warning, if your allergic to gifs, please skip and see bottom.

So, I'm a card-carrying member of a few school clubs. Its mid-way in the year, so the Student Council is ratcheting up for its semi-annual purge of clubs that fail to meet the Council's expectations. This puts all groups, from Anime Club to the Zoological Association, on red alert. Cause ain't nobody want too lose that wonderful school funding. Bear in mind, that for the first three months of any semester, the Council is like this:

NIKy9.jpg

But something happens later in the year, as the club evaluations get closer, they like this*:

131B32474DEC8ABB13DF22

*(Even the girls on the Council pull off this look)

Then, theres me:

B3AOJOrIUAIvV7-.jpg

Whose in charge of making sure that the clubs I'm apart of, continue being clubs till the next round of terror. And thats where I was, yesterday, and today. Setting the record straight with the S. Council. All the while, they looking like their inner most thugs, thinking they are the hardest shit since MC Ren.

But Nah.. Sun! Don't go thinking that we clubs don't roll thirty deep.

tumblr_mow3gfq1vb1solfhro1_500.gif

Try to shut down one of us? We'll all run in, security or no, and we'll smash you. Like the College Avengers.

No Funding? No retreat, No defeat, No remorse!

NO-THANKS.gif

Not literally... But we did keep out funding :3

Any who, I'll be tidying up Jess tonight, if my folks are cool with it. If not, looks like I got paperwork for the morning :P

Damn dude. You are really good at making an apology.

You do have a good reason for not finishing the CS. But honestly, I'm just happy to see you are still so interested in doing this RP, and that's all I could ask from you. Once more, I look forward to reading your finished CS.

I'm with Rantos, that apology was...well even if I was mad, there's no way I could be after that! Seriously, that's how you do a damn apology. (I laughed at quite a few parts of that. Also, expert gif usage!)

Glad to see you got to keep the funding! And I'll look forward to the finishing of Jess~ Considering she's my host and all!

As often as you want/can post. I myself will post as often as you guys do. (As in, I'm really waiting on Medieval.)

Yeah, that'd be fine. As long as you post within two days from your last reply.

Post be up. Wanted to start out my character intro with some hilarity, so I hope I squeeze a few giggles out of you all. Much symbolism is in post, so for you that look for it and find it, let me know :D Also, feel free to click the linked words at the top. I found some music that themes well with the situation.

The contrast between everyones characters is awesome! (I just got back from reading Jess's finished CS)

@MedievalMethods great first post. I lost my shit when I got to the "Netflix and chill" part.

@Rantos is right, the contrast will make for an interesting RP!

@MedievalMethods

Dude, you know how to make a post that makes people laugh! There was a few parts I couldn't help but giggle a little bit~

Hey guys. I just wanted to warn ya that I got grounded and I may not be able to post today.

Getting grounded is the most annoying thing ever. (At least in my opinion.) Hope it doesn't last long!

Its nothing bad, I just cant use my computer today cos I have been on it too much lately. its just for today though. (Im on my Ipod. Tell no one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back