• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Balance!

Hey @Stamper ! Long time no see~

If you do choose to jump on board, you'll be gladly accepted.

@Stamper

Hey! So as of this moment, regardless of the CS Sign Up tab, the two spots left open are Yang and Yin's host.

TheGossipLink said:
@Stamper
Hey! So as of this moment, regardless of the CS Sign Up tab, the two spots left open are Yang and Yin's host.
Rog. I'll change that up accordingly.

@Stamper

Do you have a character preference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I'm going to be, as of...about 3:00, be heading out to camp. I won't be back till Monday.

Please take this time to settle who's going to RP what, and to make your CS. I might be able to periodically check the site, but it would be for no longer then to type a simple response message to a question or something. So during these next few days, hopefully we can get the last things we need to start!

Hey guys! I'm back!

@MedievalMethods

While I was hoping to come back, and see that you would've already posted...I am glad that you've been putting a lot of work into them! Can't wait to see the finished product.

@Rantos

Thanks for sticking with us while I was gone!

Hey no problem. But I'm not the only one you should be thanking. I can only tell people to stay, it's up to them to keep Interest.

@Stamper

Hey you guys! Thanks for sticking with this RP, even in my inactivity. I'm back officially now!

Stamper, I really like your character Yang! When you have time, I'd like to discuss some things with my fellow deity.

Medieval, as soon as you get your character done, we can start. No pressure! Just letting you know that everything's good to go now.

@Stamper

Hey guys! So we all have our characters done, are we ready to start? Any questions?

P.S. Medieval, I really like Jess as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back