The Facepunch Introduction thread

Red leader standing by. I'm here to solve economics, permanently

Also I have a live RP on Facepunch I might bring over here. Probably putting it to a referendum this weekend

I actually run a timeshare there. Would you be interested, fellow skeleton?

I cannot go, unfortunately. My immortal soul was eaten by Star Gods that we later shattered and then enslaved. I got several planets inhabited by immortal legions out of the deal so I can't complain.

I've been told that my invitation was accidental and i wasnt supposed to come here and that it has caused problems among some posters here, so rather than go through drama again and upset people and cause problems I will take the opportunity to leave early. I hoped to make a fresh start without the old problems but I do not think it quite possible here . I am in the middle of moving house and dont have too much time to deal with that sort of thing right now.Sorry for any issues this may have caused and I hope the best for the posters here and their future posting careers.

I've been told that my invitation was accidental and i wasnt supposed to come here and that it has caused problems among some posters here, so rather than go through drama again and upset people and cause problems I will take the opportunity to leave early. I hoped to make a fresh start without the old problems but I do not think it quite possible here . I am in the middle of moving house and dont have too much time to deal with that sort of thing right now.Sorry for any issues this may have caused and I hope the best for the posters here and their future posting careers.

Uh, the sentiment and well wishes are appreciated but I don't know who you are. The whole drama picture you're painting seems rather nebulous to me, but I can respect your decision to opt out. Though most of the posters I know here have little idea of you or your history, so I'm a bit lost. Either way, you do you man.

It's been a while since I've used last this name. But anyway, another FP Migrant here. I knew about this website a while ago from another FP member here but I held out from moving because I wasn't sure if our type of nation rps would fit here.

It's been a while since I've used last this name. But anyway, another FP Migrant here. I knew about this website a while ago from another FP member here but I held out from moving because I wasn't sure if our type of nation rps would fit here.
Welcome aboard, glad you could make it.

I don't really know you either, but as Dmaster said, you do you. The migration here isn't exclusive to any particular people.

Last edited:

It's a bit sad that it didn't work out but considering what happened in the past I'm not all that surprised.

Despite what you said I think you deserve a second chance, even if I get flak for saying so.

Regardless I hope everything works out for you Sobo. Twilight of the Eagle V2 2024, my dude.

RpNation isn't exclusive by invite. It is a public forum for everyone to use; if there are people harassing you and telling you that you cannot stay, please report them to the moderators. If you don't report content that is rule-breaking, our moderators may simply never find it, and cannot help you out and deliver proper punishments. Rest assured, nobody is, and should ever, stop you from participating in our community.

RpNation isn't exclusive by invite. It is a public forum for everyone to use; if there are people harassing you and telling you that you cannot stay, please report them to the moderators. If you don't report content that is rule-breaking, our moderators may simply never find it, and cannot help you out and deliver proper punishments. Rest assured, nobody is, and should ever, stop you from participating in our community.

It's less about this forum and more that some people of the FPRP community does not want Sobotnik to follow along. It's a long story really . Personally I, alongside some others, had hoped to avoid bringing over any of our drama so apologies for that.

It's less about this forum and more that some people of the FPRP community does not want Sobotnik to follow along. It's a long story really . Personally I, alongside some others, had hoped to avoid bringing over any of our drama so apologies for that.
Well, I won't pretend to know what happened. However, if someone does want to join RpN, I'm happy to welcome them. Drama (At least on RpN) can most likely be avoided via the "Ignore" button, and if it gets too far, moderator action. If a fresh start is what they want, I'm supportive. c:

Thank you for clearing things up, however. I hope you have a grand time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back