• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Experiments (V 3.0)

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
Well, third time's the time I suppose. Well, here goes absolutely nothing.

The night is dead silent, everyone is sleeping and the only sound that can be heard is the sound of the occasional car driving by. However, the silence is eventually broken by the sound of knocking at the door. You wake up and go and answer the door. Once the door is opened, you see a man and a woman. The man is holding a clipboard while the woman is holding a syringe. The next thing you know, the woman stabs you with the syringe and injects you with...something. Your vision begins to get blurry as you fall onto the ground,"Subject secured." you hear the female say as you finally lose consciousness. When you awake, you see that you're in a van of some sort. It looks like it was meant to carry off prisoners to some kind of jail. But there is something very odd about everyone in the van, they're all young. Most of them still teenagers. You're no different. What do you do? What will happen? Show some interest and the rest shall be revealed.

If you guys want to invite anyone feel free to, I'm gonna try and start work on creating the actual thread.

It's modern day yes? I have an electricity girl perfect for this, in that pretty much everything electronic she touches she shorts out by accident

That could work, it'll be a while before they're experimented on. I remember when I first made this RP my character got turned into a centaur (yes, they sliced off his legs and replaced them with horse hooves)

uh...well I think RPnation might disagree with acting out torture scenes. I think FTB will work though if you really want your character to be tortured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back