• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern THE EXPERIMENT (Survival RP)

Casual or Detailed?

• Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Several days ago wrote a short story for a writing prompt in Reddit, which inspires this RP

https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/3ton37/wp_in_this_world_poor_countries_let_rich/

in this world, poor countries let rich countries conduct military experiments on them for money. You are a citizen of what was once a rich country, that just signed its first contract

https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/3ton37/wp_in_this_world_poor_countries_let_rich/

So yeah. Your/Our country just signed a contract with a certain strong superpower nation. For the first experiment, they will be testing out their new war machine, the ARES, in an 'invasion' where they will actually attack the city and hunt down any 'living target'

People are running away as City J, the unfortunate city that got picked to be the place where the experiment will be conducted, is being closed down by the military.

You are one of the thousands, or hundred thousands people who are as unfortunate as the city. As for some reason, you got stuck into the city.

And then before you know it, an EMP exploded above the city.

[QUOTE="Netflix Addict]I'm a bit interested. I'd love to know more of how the ARES would work.

[/QUOTE]
You'll find out when the RP start buwahahahaha

I want all the characters to go in blind, without knowing anything that could help them survive the 'invasion'

[QUOTE="too much idea]You'll find out when the RP start buwahahahaha
I want all the characters to go in blind, without knowing anything that could help them survive the 'invasion'

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Okay, fair enough. I'm definitely interested now that the biggest factor is entirely unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back