• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Tuesday followed Levi. She nodded at his mention of what kind of books to get, because she didn't know either. She chucked when he talked about his sister. She wished she could know where her classes were. "What does it look like?" She asked eagerly. "The library, I mean. Are the books in piles everywhere? Or are they in buckets?" She started to imagine what a library looked like, then imagined the library in the school.

"Yeah, you kinda did," Simon said, wiping his hands on his jeans as he stood. "And, not to be rude, but, yeah, it was your eyes." The strange person adjusted her eyes. "That's better," Simon chuckled as he walked over to turn on the lights. "I should ask you the same thing," he said with a goofy smile. He went back to the table he was at and looked at the person that had came in. He couldn't tell by looks what gender they were, but by the voice Simon would say that they were a girl. They had their hood up, and with their eyes like that, he couldn't see their face all that well. "Anyway, I'm just messing around with a pet project of mine." He gestured toward the mess of parts on the table. "Hey, what was your name, again?"
They had already made their way into the school building at this stage. Hearing her question, Levi furrowed his brows a little as he tried to process it's contents. "Wait, What?" He asked, looking confused "You've never been to a library I'm guessing?" He still found it odd that even without ever going she hadn't seen or heard what they looked like from other people or movies or something. "The books are stacked up high on all these different shelves...y'know, bookcases" he answered eventually, smiling at her for a moment before pointing down the hall at two big doors "That's the library, just at the end of this corridor."

Gregory shook his head after the little while. He did want to try to learn how to play/
"Nope, but I'd like to, to be perfectly honest with you..." He said, moving a bit closer to his love as he spoke, wishing to be closer to her.
"Is this possible right now? Or would I cause you problems?"
Ariel shook her head in response to being asked would it be a problem, nuzzling against his cheek after he had moved right up next to her. No-one was there, so she knew they wouldn't get in trouble for it. "It would cause me no problems at all~" she spoke softly "Though...Don't expect to get good at it after one lesson, learning instruments takes time, more to e than swimming even" she said with a small giggle.

Ariel shook her head in response to being asked would it be a problem, nuzzling against his cheek after he had moved right up next to her. No-one was there, so she knew they wouldn't get in trouble for it. "It would cause me no problems at all~" she spoke softly "Though...Don't expect to get good at it after one lesson, learning instruments takes time, more to e than swimming even" she said with a small giggle.
"Yeah, I know that. Learning is still learning..." Gregory exclaimed, staying like this for a short while, before moving away from Ariel, letting her stand up if she wished to.
"I could use some training with guitar... you know those stereotypical "boyfriends" that know how to play cheesy songs? I'd like to learn that..." He half-joked, but he really meaned the part where he told Ariel that he wanted to learn how to play the guitar.

When Seoul reached the roof, she climbed down to her dorm from the outside and into her open window. She then closed it and locked it before going to the door and locking it as well. She flopped on the bed wondering how people even lose their sanity to the point they take everything as a joke.
Alex sighed as he entered his dorm room and looked at a shelf off in the back corner of the room full of vials. If any one of these vials had a single drop spilt, it would be enough to destroy the world, and Alex only kept these worthless poisons around as regents for some of his mid level tools. However at that moment Alex began hearing thumping on the roof and laughed figuring the girl from before had gone up to the roof. He could hear the sounds quite clearly as his sensory organs were far more developed than humans, however then hearing the footsteps fade a bit before hearing a few noises outside by his window, then thumps next door he laughed at the absurdity of the situation before smirking and calling through the wall, "oh so I'm crazy for toying with people, but you're sane for entering your room through the window? You have some kind of grudge with your door? It steal your lunch money perhaps?" Giggling to himself Alex sat down and leaned his back against the wall wondering how this amusing girl would reply next.

Alex sighed as he entered his dorm room and looked at a shelf off in the back corner of the room full of vials. If any one of these vials had a single drop spilt, it would be enough to destroy the world, and Alex only kept these worthless poisons around as regents for some of his mid level tools. However at that moment Alex began hearing thumping on the roof and laughed figuring the girl from before had gone up to the roof. He could hear the sounds quite clearly as his sensory organs were far more developed than humans, however then hearing the footsteps fade a bit before hearing a few noises outside by his window, then thumps next door he laughed at the absurdity of the situation before smirking and calling through the wall, "oh so I'm crazy for toying with people, but you're sane for entering your room through the window? You have some kind of grudge with your door? It steal your lunch money perhaps?" Giggling to himself Alex sat down and leaned his back against the wall wondering how this amusing girl would reply next.
Nothing happened until you heard something being thrown. Right after that, a knife pierced through Alex's wall and grazed his cheek before hitting the other wall and being left stabbed into it. It carried a note that read: "Shut up! There are people trying to sleep in the other rooms. Don't make me call the principal to handle you accordingly." Soon after, the hole that was pierced by the knife was slowly repairing itself. Must be Seoul's magic. You then also heard someone flop on their bed. That was Seoul again.

"Yeah, I know that. Learning is still learning..." Gregory exclaimed, staying like this for a short while, before moving away from Ariel, letting her stand up if she wished to.
"I could use some training with guitar... you know those stereotypical "boyfriends" that know how to play cheesy songs? I'd like to learn that..." He half-joked, but he really meaned the part where he told Ariel that he wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
Ariel raised a brow "Cheesy songs huh? I'm a lucky girl" she joked, giggling softly as she hopped to her feet. Walking towards where the other instruments were, grabbing two guitars. One for Gregory, which she passed over to him and one for her to demonstrate on. She sat on one of the tables, resting the guitar on her lap. "Ready?"

Ariel raised a brow "Cheesy songs huh? I'm a lucky girl" she joked, giggling softly as she hopped to her feet. Walking towards where the other instruments were, grabbing two guitars. One for Gregory, which she passed over to him and one for her to demonstrate on. She sat on one of the tables, resting the guitar on her lap. "Ready?"
Gregory nodded, being pretty much ready for what Ariel threw at him currently
"Ready as much as you are, sweatpie" He said, taking the guitar and preparing himself to follow her footsteps

Zenya smiled. "That's good that you enjoy it." She said before taking another bite of hers. She was glad that she could get Talia's mind off of something. But this is only for a little while if only Talia got really side tracked by the crepe. "Shall we keep walking now?"
Talia nodded, taking another bite of her crepe, chewing and swallowing the food soon after. "Yeah, thank you for getting one for me." She said in a soft tone. After a moment of thinking about whatever fate that guy had to suffer because of her, she found herself beginning to get over it. "Mhmm... Yeah. I wish we had a planned destination in mind though." Talia then looked at Zenya and smiled a little, holding her hand. "Kinda weird when you' just aimlessly walking and, y'know?"

" Yeah, I hear that all the time, boring names are for boring people" Klef replied, not taking into account that the person she was talking to was named Simon. " I mean, your name is kinda cool," she said reassuringly, " like, you can boss people around and stuff." Klef withdrew her hand from the mess on the table, " it's nice to meet ya, you're the first person I've talked to from Fantasy High since last year."

"It's weird being back," she remembered the events of this past year, it was strange how much things could change in such little time. " Say, how long have you been here?"
@WhoCares62

Fricka looked at the ball Nai summoned as it went up and down, kinda tiring the girl a litle, but regardless, she agreed, slowly standing up from the bench, still hugging her boyfriend as she dragged him up with her, not dislodging from the hug.
"Well, I just remembered that we can teleport... like, both of us can... but alright..." She let go of Nai after a short while, kissing him on the cheek softly.

Chler eyed the boy curiously with a smile spreading on her lips. An air and water magic user... this could be interesting, she thought...
"I am curryntly studying nature magic. I am pretty good with it, and could confidently say that I can teach it to someone..." she spoke as they went, her hands brushing against the book covers in search of her own.
"What abilities do you currently encompass within yourself?"
Nai blinked as he was dragged up to his feet, somehow still in the hugging position. "Upsie daisy." Nai said, laughing little as he was brought up. "Yeah we can, but we wouldn't hear the bell if we're at the park." He then smiled and placed a hand on Fricka's head, being taller than her, he found it cute when he did things like that. "You can get first throw." Nai then placed the ball in Fricka's hands, right after, he took a few steps back and prepared to catch the ball.

Nai blinked as he was dragged up to his feet, somehow still in the hugging position. "Upsie daisy." Nai said, laughing little as he was brought up. "Yeah we can, but we wouldn't hear the bell if we're at the park." He then smiled and placed a hand on Fricka's head, being taller than her, he found it cute when he did things like that. "You can get first throw." Nai then placed the ball in Fricka's hands, right after, he took a few steps back and prepared to catch the ball.
Fricka grinned happily, releasing her boyfriend from the hug, and taking two or three steps back as well. She concentrated a bit, the ball soon being thrown not by her hand but by her telekinetic powers, not too hard so that he would be able to catch it.
"Catch, Nai" She exclaimed happily, finding it lovely that they could finally play around with each other, like a normal pair would

Talia nodded, taking another bite of her crepe, chewing and swallowing the food soon after. "Yeah, thank you for getting one for me." She said in a soft tone. After a moment of thinking about whatever fate that guy had to suffer because of her, she found herself beginning to get over it. "Mhmm... Yeah. I wish we had a planned destination in mind though." Talia then looked at Zenya and smiled a little, holding her hand. "Kinda weird when you' just aimlessly walking and, y'know?"
"Right... Then how about the mall? Or maybe... Wanna go visit Tokyo Tower?" She asked since she heard it was an attraction in some way (and also, the last time I saw where the school is located, it was in Tokyo, Japan). She also heard it looked a lot like the Eiffel tower in Paris. However she never been to Paris before because of stuff here at home. Not like she wanted to go anyway. Right now, she just wanted to spend time with Talia as much as possible, holding hands and going to places together.

Kaz groaned as he rolled his head and looked at the man helping him along. Slowly through the fog of his mind Kaz spoke groggily "Oh ya.... I do remember you! We talked philosophy or something in that alley while i was running for the cops or something!" Stumbling slightly Kaz almost fell but caught himself and righted himself before injuring himself then raising his hand to the sky he exclaimed somewhat loudly "I regret nothing though! It was their fault for mistaking me for a pagan god! I WILL NEVER SAY NO TO FREE OFFERINGS OF FOOD!!!" Then after shouting to the sky he stumbled forwards a slight amount.
Han sighed, shaking his head as he was still disappointed. It wasn't everyday you see a guy you met piss drunk on the curb of some random neighborhood. "Yeah, it was the cops... Which brings me to this question; what exactly were you running for that day?" Han asked curiously. "If you're a criminal, then wow... Never expected that out of either... And if those people who decided to 'offer' you stuff were any smart, it'd be obvious you aren't a god... They should be ashamed." He said, going back to his quiet state as he helped Kaz along.

Shibui walked to the school wishing he stayed sleep. He sighed "Here I am.....I think."He wasn't expecting the school to be so big. He was in shock and didn't know how to react,"This should be fun I guess." Shibui was looking around the building he was lost. His old school wasn't even as close as being Big as this.

Shibui walked to the school wishing he stayed sleep. He sighed "Here I am.....I think."He wasn't expecting the school to be so big. He was in shock and didn't know how to react,"This should be fun I guess." Shibui was looking around the building he was lost. His old school wasn't even as close as being Big as this.
Coming out of the library, Arjean stuck the four books they rented into their bag. They were getting bored trying to read and take notes on so many things, and they felt the best way to learn something was through doing it. Just reading and writing about it was just the starting point for them.

Spinning some water around their finger to give their hands something to do, they noticed someone walking around seemingly lost. Interested, Arjean moved closer. They were also getting used to the look of the school again, and it was more comforting being around new people than those who were here for a while. And there was no harm in making a few friends to make things easier, right? Cutting themself off completely would just lead to them being ostracized and their experience here harder than necessary. No one liked a person who seemed unfriendly and cold.

"Are you lost?" Arjean asked the person, still swirling the small amount of water around their finger. "I may be able to help?"

Coming out of the library, Arjean stuck the four books they rented into their bag. They were getting bored trying to read and take notes on so many things, and they felt the best way to learn something was through doing it. Just reading and writing about it was just the starting point for them.

Spinning some water around their finger to give their hands something to do, they noticed someone walking around seemingly lost. Interested, Arjean moved closer. They were also getting used to the look of the school again, and it was more comforting being around new people than those who were here for a while. And there was no harm in making a few friends to make things easier, right? Cutting themself off completely would just lead to them being ostracized and their experience here harder than necessary. No one liked a person who seemed unfriendly and cold.

"Are you lost?" Arjean asked the person, still swirling the small amount of water around their finger. "I may be able to help?"
Shibui looked at the person," Yea I'm kinda lost this school is kinda of big am I right." Shibui said while scratching his head," I think you would already know this but I'm knew by he way my name is Shibui but you can call me Shiro what's your name?" Shibui said.

Shibui looked at the person," Yea I'm kinda lost this school is kinda of big am I right." Shibui said while scratching his head," I think you would already know this but I'm knew by he way my name is Shibui but you can call me Shiro what's your name?" Shibui said.
Arjean looked around. The school was big, but not impressively so. They were more impressed by how beautiful it was, but the size made things difficult to navigate. "Reminds me of back home in the city," they responded. "But compared to other schools I've seen, it is in the larger category."

Looking at the stranger, they tilted their head, confused. They still kept a kind smile on their face, but it had a hint of arrogance and disrespect. "Why would I know you? We just met. But pleased to meet you, Shiro. I'm Arjean, but some people just call me Jean."

Arjean looked around. The school was big, but not impressively so. They were more impressed by how beautiful it was, but the size made things difficult to navigate. "Reminds me of back home in the city," they responded. "But compared to other schools I've seen, it is in the larger category."

Looking at the stranger, they tilted their head, confused. They still kept a kind smile on their face, but it had a hint of arrogance and disrespect. "Why would I know you? We just met. But pleased to meet you, Shiro. I'm Arjean, but some people just call me Jean."
Shibui looked at her,"maybe you misunderstood me I said u probably would know I'm knew to the school." Shibui said with a great big smile ,"what's your first class." Shibui asked jean.

Shibui looked at her,"maybe you misunderstood me I said u probably would know I'm knew to the school." Shibui said with a great big smile ,"what's your first class." Shibui asked jean.
Blushing, Arjean looked away from Shiro. "S-Sorry. I guess we're both new then." They tried to make themself feel less awkward by smiling, but their dark cheeks were turning such a bright blue it was hard to hide their embarrassment.

"A-Anyways. Uh... My first class..." Arjean hardly thought about their schedule and the order of their classes. "I believe that it's English and History. I don't usually keep track. I'm more interested in reading during my own time and practicing my powers than being in a large classroom with... so many people..."

Nothing happened until you heard something being thrown. Right after that, a knife pierced through Alex's wall and grazed his cheek before hitting the other wall and being left stabbed into it. It carried a note that read: "Shut up! There are people trying to sleep in the other rooms. Don't make me call the principal to handle you accordingly." Soon after, the hole that was pierced by the knife was slowly repairing itself. Must be Seoul's magic. You then also heard someone flop on their bed. That was Seoul again.
Alex grinned as he felt the knife glance off his cheek but didn't break his skin. You would need something far more tempered than a store bought steel knife to harm him. Leaning back against the wall he teasingly spoke once more. "Ya know I don't mind violent girls? They're always interesting. The quiet ones always have a secret, but the violent ones are always cute too."

Rael blinked as he started at her crying. He wanted to comfort her but he wasn't sure what he could do or say. He didn't know what she was talking about when she said she had done something horrible, but he wanted to help her. At this point he had already partially forgotten about what he was supposed to do he blinked and tilted his head again, his ears twitching curiously but he still turned around and faced the other way as he spoke softly "um... Is there anything I can do to help you out? I'm sorry something bad happened to you, but I would like to help!" Rael turned around and glanced at her determinately before remembering he wasn't supposed to be looking and blushed before turning back around.
As Rini fussed to try and get what was pinning him to the wall off of him. Quite the crowd of students were starting to gather behind her, the crowd including her sister, Yuna, who had just came back from getting food with her friend. Normally being surrounded by people like that would be enough to make deer girl feel like leaping out the nearest window to get away. But having Misafune hurt like that was more than enough of a distraction for that. Just as she was figuring out what to do to unpin him from the wall without hurting him any further, the chopsticks holding him there vanished and the boy slumped to the ground. Rini knelt down next to him as the crowds could be heard whispering about what could have happened to him. The girl that had chased after him made Rini feel a bit uneasy, but she had no proof that she was the cause so she casted that theory aside for now, focusing on instead getting him help.

She gently shook Misafune, calling his name to try wake him up but it obviously wasn't working and she stopped after her second try. She sighed a little, wondering how she would move him the whole way to the infirmary before Yuna had stepped out of the crowd now that she had made her way to the front and seen that the commotion was about her sister and the boy that she spent apt of her time with, Yuna and he had actually never met but she knew that he was important to Rini.
"I'll help you move him" she offered, getting a few giggles and chuckles from the crowd behind her because of her height. She gave them a glare before continuing over. She was well used to that, she was smaller than her younger sister but was twice as strong. Just a trait from her spirit guardian. Between the two of them ((mostly Yuna because it was quite easy for her)) the managed to move him off. Taking him to the infirmary.

--Ruri--

She managed to get up on shaky knees, he had turned around. "Umm..." she said, still devastated emotionally. She could not be mad, nor muster enough anger to even slap the boy. So she had turned beet red and tried to hide her face. She tried in vain to straighten her clothes, but really just wanted to run to the restroom. "You...can help me ...get.....to the...restroom.." she muttered..

-Misafune--

His eyes were hollow as all of his power was drained away. He was alive, but hollow, as if his spirit was taken from him. He was moved to the infirmary as all will evaporated from his body in a thin hazy black smoke from his wounds. Th bleeding had stopped, but all healing fails as his body rejects it.....

--Serra--

She followed the two girls, as it was time to start the second phase. She slipped into the infirmary, and hidden herself until it was just the girl and boy. She could wait all day if need be. This is going to be delicious she thought to herself. It gave her a warm feeling in her core to have this much power without having to be a brain dead lump of muscle. If everything goes as planned, by the end of the day she will be queen of the school and no one can stop her.

Nona Nona
Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Alex grinned as he felt the knife glance off his cheek but didn't break his skin. You would need something far more tempered than a store bought steel knife to harm him. Leaning back against the wall he teasingly spoke once more. "Ya know I don't mind violent girls? They're always interesting. The quiet ones always have a secret, but the violent ones are always cute too."
You then hear a groan before foot steps going away and a door opening. Then foot steps from the hall. You then heard a knock on your door. Guessing it was Seoul, by now she should be really pissed.

--Ruri--

She managed to get up on shaky knees, he had turned around. "Umm..." she said, still devastated emotionally. She could not be mad, nor muster enough anger to even slap the boy. So she had turned beet red and tried to hide her face. She tried in vain to straighten her clothes, but really just wanted to run to the restroom. "You...can help me ...get.....to the...restroom.." she muttered..

-Misafune--

His eyes were hollow as all of his power was drained away. He was alive, but hollow, as if his spirit was taken from him. He was moved to the infirmary as all will evaporated from his body in a thin hazy black smoke from his wounds. Th bleeding had stopped, but all healing fails as his body rejects it.....

--Serra--

She followed the two girls, as it was time to start the second phase. She slipped into the infirmary, and hidden herself until it was just the girl and boy. She could wait all day if need be. This is going to be delicious she thought to herself. It gave her a warm feeling in her core to have this much power without having to be a brain dead lump of muscle. If everything goes as planned, by the end of the day she will be queen of the school and no one can stop her.

Nona Nona
Wicked Jester Wicked Jester
After managing to get Misafune to the infirmary they moved him to a bed. Rini had sat down on the seat next to the bedside, once she was there, she and Yuna spoke for a bit, mostly about Yuna going to check on Chiharu and letting her know where Rini was, if she had to stay in the infirmary past lunchtime. Yuna gave a nod and a smile before leaving the infirmary, her next class was starting and she didn't want to be late.

After Yuna had left, Rini could still feel as though so done was in the room with her. But since this was the infirmary and there was other people in the building she honestly didn't think too much of it. Her eyes glanced over Misafune, her gaze stopping at his wounds as she watched the thin smoke seemingly flowing out of them. She furrowed her brows slightly at the sight, not really understanding what it was. In all the books she had read, this type of thing had never came up. She tried to do the only thing she could think on doing, which was healing him. She had done it yesterday evening, she could do it again, right? She followed the steps she had previously took it something was wrong, not only was it not healing she couldn't even get close to trying it. It just wasn't working. She sighed, feeling a little disappointed in herself that she couldn't carry it out a second time. But she did have her own healing abilities she had learnt without Misafune's help... perhaps those would work? After all, she knew that method so much better. With that, she tried another healing method, but just as before, it didn't work. The smoke was seemingly just swallowing her magic and blocking it from the wounds entirely. This confused her further, she knew that healing method so well, there was no way she could get it wrong.

She slumped back on the chair a little as she thought. The only explaination she could think of was maybe he was cursed with something she hadn't encountered before. She sat up straight again and glanced towards the doorway, hoping to see a nurse or doctor she could grab the attention of since she couldn't seem to help out at all, unaware of the girl who was stalking the two.

After managing to get Misafune to the infirmary they moved him to a bed. Rini had sat down on the seat next to the bedside, once she was there, she and Yuna spoke for a bit, mostly about Yuna going to check on Chiharu and letting her know where Rini was, if she had to stay in the infirmary past lunchtime. Yuna gave a nod and a smile before leaving the infirmary, her next class was starting and she didn't want to be late.

After Yuna had left, Rini could still feel as though so done was in the room with her. But since this was the infirmary and there was other people in the building she honestly didn't think too much of it. Her eyes glanced over Misafune, her gaze stopping at his wounds as she watched the thin smoke seemingly flowing out of them. She furrowed her brows slightly at the sight, not really understanding what it was. In all the books she had read, this type of thing had never came up. She tried to do the only thing she could think on doing, which was healing him. She had done it yesterday evening, she could do it again, right? She followed the steps she had previously took it something was wrong, not only was it not healing she couldn't even get close to trying it. It just wasn't working. She sighed, feeling a little disappointed in herself that she couldn't carry it out a second time. But she did have her own healing abilities she had learnt without Misafune's help... perhaps those would work? After all, she knew that method so much better. With that, she tried another healing method, but just as before, it didn't work. The smoke was seemingly just swallowing her magic and blocking it from the wounds entirely. This confused her further, she knew that healing method so well, there was no way she could get it wrong.

She slumped back on the chair a little as she thought. The only explaination she could think of was maybe he was cursed with something she hadn't encountered before. She sat up straight again and glanced towards the doorway, hoping to see a nurse or doctor she could grab the attention of since she couldn't seem to help out at all, unaware of the girl who was stalking the two.

-Serra--

It was time to spring the trap. As the other girl left the room, she waited until the girl failed at attempting to heal the boy to make her move. Placing a thin needled thimble on her finger, she rushed to surprise the girl. Reaching her classmate, she place the needle tip lightly on her neck. "Do not move. This is the Gom Jabbar. The poison kills beasts. You will do as I say and maybe you and the boy will live." she said as she moved around without moving the needle away, so she can face the girl. Drawing a small silver vial out of the pouch on her side she laid it on the boys chest. "That will cure the boy completely or utter incapacitate him permanently. It all depends on this trial I will put you both through. However, both of your lives belong to me now. Agree to serve me loyally and to take my test, and you may only suffer a bruised ego. Deny me, and well....." she let the thought trail off while smiling sadistically at the boy. The needle-thimble never left the girls neck.

(The monster strikes!! Oh noes!)

(Authors Note: Rini did not get poisoned. She is being threatened.)

Nona Nona

Last edited:
((Hey Nona I'm gonna give you a great opportunity here because teasing Everest is back!))
Everest looked down and stared slightly at the girl in his arms smiling kindly before a mischevious glance appeared in his eyes. Checking his grip to ensure there was no way Hakuru could escape from his arms he grinned deviously as he spoke in a teasing manor. "No I think this is the perfect level of excitement! After all, it so rare I get such an obedient hug pillow!"
Nona Nona
After processing what he said, Hakuru attempted to escape him again before realizing there was no escape this time. "I'm sure you've had plenty of those, haven't you?" She said and glanced to the side, pretending to be thinking about it. She knew he was teasing her, she could tell by the way his voice sounded, she'd had plenty of time to learn when he was teasing or not last time they were together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back