• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Nature magic, huh? I have a close friend with those powers; maybe you can teach him." Arjean thought earth magic was a useless, stupid concept at first, but after seeing the various ways it could be used, it was hard for them to deny they felt some jealousy towards its users. Despite that, they were a proud Cloud oricenta, and wouldn't switch their powers with any other type if given the chance.

"I can manipulate the weather. Create and shape clouds, water, air, that sort of stuff. I can also walk on water and breath underwater, but that's pretty standard for my kind. It's pretty hard though." They sighed. "It's mostly emotion-based, so I have little control over it if I let my emotions get the hold of me. I think that's how it is for most people here."
Chler listened to the words of the boy. He knew someone whom she could teach? Brilliant! Chler smiled widely, hearing that.
Then she heard the kind of powers Arjean could do, and her eyes widened.
"Underwater breathing?! I love water..." The girl pouted, stopping by the bookshelf where she was starting to look for those books they looked for.

Chler listened to the words of the boy. He knew someone whom she could teach? Brilliant! Chler smiled widely, hearing that.
Then she heard the kind of powers Arjean could do, and her eyes widened.
"Underwater breathing?! I love water..." The girl pouted, stopping by the bookshelf where she was starting to look for those books they looked for.
"I do too, but I need it to survive, so I guess that's like saying a plant loves sunlight because it requires it to live." They giggled, but frowned a bit when they noticed Chler's pout. "Is something wrong?" they asked as they assisted her in looking for some magic books. "And what sort of powers do you have?

"I do too, but I need it to survive, so I guess that's like saying a plant loves sunlight because it requires it to live." They giggled, but frowned a bit when they noticed Chler's pout. "Is something wrong?" they asked as they assisted her in looking for some magic books. "And what sort of powers do you have?
"Nothing... Just a bit sad that I do not have the ability to breathe underwater, th~" Ironically, as Chler was speaking, she was not watching her surroundings, and a book that she was trying to take knocked the one next to it off, causing it to fall and hit the girl in the head, which scared her a little, and made her step back, feeling the hit pretty badly. She yelped as she got hit, her free hand that was not grabbing a book moving right onto the spot where she got hit.

"Nothing... Just a bit sad that I do not have the ability to breathe underwater, th~" Ironically, as Chler was speaking, she was not watching her surroundings, and a book that she was trying to take knocked the one next to it off, causing it to fall and hit the girl in the head, which scared her a little, and made her step back, feeling the hit pretty badly. She yelped as she got hit, her free hand that was not grabbing a book moving right onto the spot where she got hit.
Arjean tried to catch the book before it hit Chler, but they moved too slowly, flinching when they heard her yell. They were more worried about if they would get in trouble than how Chler was doing, but Arjean spoke quietly as they asked if she was okay. They were going to ask if she needed healing, but they didn't want to waste their energy on something as small as a bruise on the head. That would clear up sooner or later given enough time.

They gave her a hand to help her up, trying not to see heartless about the whole thing. "Next time let me reach the high places, alright?" Arjean went to grab the two books that Chler knocked off, then held it towards her. "Which one did you want?"

Arjean tried to catch the book before it hit Chler, but they moved too slowly, flinching when they heard her yell. They were more worried about if they would get in trouble than how Chler was doing, but Arjean spoke quietly as they asked if she was okay. They were going to ask if she needed healing, but they didn't want to waste their energy on something as small as a bruise on the head. That would clear up sooner or later given enough time.

They gave her a hand to help her up, trying not to see heartless about the whole thing. "Next time let me reach the high places, alright?" Arjean went to grab the two books that Chler knocked off, then held it towards her. "Which one did you want?"
Chler moaned from down there, feeling the hit from before, but she did take Arjean hand, standing up. She did whisper a "thanks" but it was almost unhearable.
"It's... that one" The girl took the book that the boy was holding in his right hand, and opened it, smiling a bit as she read the title.
"Yeah, it's that"

Chler moaned from down there, feeling the hit from before, but she did take Arjean hand, standing up. She did whisper a "thanks" but it was almost unhearable.
"It's... that one" The girl took the book that the boy was holding in his right hand, and opened it, smiling a bit as she read the title.
"Yeah, it's that"
Arjean continued to search for some books related to air and water magic, finding them relatively easily considering their height. After picking out four books, two for each subject, they told Chler, "I think I got what I needed too," before looking for a quiet place to sit.

"Are you here just to relax, or for a class?" It was always a little of awkward for Arjean to talk about their classes, considering a lot of the time they skipped, but it was interesting hearing about the classes of others. Sometimes it was interesting enough to make them go on a consistent basis for a while, before getting bored again and going off to do their own thing.

Arjean continued to search for some books related to air and water magic, finding them relatively easily considering their height. After picking out four books, two for each subject, they told Chler, "I think I got what I needed too," before looking for a quiet place to sit.

"Are you here just to relax, or for a class?" It was always a little of awkward for Arjean to talk about their classes, considering a lot of the time they skipped, but it was interesting hearing about the classes of others. Sometimes it was interesting enough to make them go on a consistent basis for a while, before getting bored again and going off to do their own thing.
Chler shook her head when Arjean mentioned that she could be here just for classes. She never came here to learn. She only took the books and left usually, but sometimes she did enjoy staying to rest
"I was going to leave, but then I not only decided to rest a bit, but also because of you." The girl exclaimed, sitting on the chair right next to the exit, leaning back.
"And what about you?"

Seoul was a bit enraged by his reason to not show it. Not showing it to make things interesting? She wanted to punch him, making her clench her fist. Her glared intensified, her body building tension before she let out a loud exhale, following her groan which released all the tension that she built up insider her body. It also made her fists relax before she began walking off and stormed pass Alex. "Ass hole..."
Alex laughed and grinned as she walked passed him muttering asshole as she went past. Unworried he grinned before calling jovially after her "when you've lived as long as I have, you'll start taking every opportunity to toy with those around you too!"

Hakuru looked at his mopey expression. He was either trying to make her feel bad, which was working, or he was actually pouting over her escaping. Now that she thought about it, it was probably both. This time around she let him, not resisting like before. "You're.... probably right." She said. She'd seen plenty of people doing much more than this in the hallways, and she wished she didn't.
Everest's eyes immediately lit up and pouncing upon her he threw his arms around her and held her to him tight and nuzzled his head against hers as similar to the motions of a cat. "Yay!"
Nona Nona
((I just realized we haven't been tagging you))

Alex laughed and grinned as she walked passed him muttering asshole as she went past. Unworried he grinned before calling jovially after her "when you've lived as long as I have, you'll start taking every opportunity to toy with those around you too!"
"I've probably lived longer than you and still kept my sanity." She said in a cold expression. This guy was a nut job, she thought. She then sighed as she kept walking. Possibly towards the roof.

(Plot twist! Rael has a really bad fate guided compass! dun dun duuuun!!!)

Rael sighed as he walked down the halls, hearing some kind of commotion in the halls but wasn’t really interest, from what he could tell from books and movies, noisy break ups happened in high school all the time, so he figured it just one of those. However Rael’s ears suddenly perked up and he thought he heard something strange, He could hear two sources of crying, one coming from the large crowd of people, but then another coming back from the direction he had originally went. Turning back around Rael walked through the crowd of students and found a girl sitting on the ground, her legs in the shape of a M, bawling her eyes out in front of everyone. Sitting down on his haunches he tilted his head to look at the girl and asked softly, “Is something wrong?”

--Ruri--

Ruri looked up at the person addressing her. "Yes, but its my problem. Thank you for your concern." She tried to act brave, but that person scared her to her core. "No..no its not okay. Something wicked is going down and I can't do anything to stop it. And I think I just gave it the keys to the kingdom." she tried to explain through her tears. "I wish I was braver. I really do. I must look like a mess." she said sniffing and trying to dry her tears. Standing was a bit more complicated as she had a little problem. "Umm, do you mind turning away. I need to get up." She said hoping to hide the fact that her "sister" scared a little pee out of her. Hopefully no one would notice...

Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Chler shook her head when Arjean mentioned that she could be here just for classes. She never came here to learn. She only took the books and left usually, but sometimes she did enjoy staying to rest
"I was going to leave, but then I not only decided to rest a bit, but also because of you." The girl exclaimed, sitting on the chair right next to the exit, leaning back.
"And what about you?"
Arjean smiled softly. "Then we can study together. As for me, I usually skip the classes I find boring and too easy. I appreciate a good challenge. I think the only ones I go to consistently are my power training classes, but other than that I'm not very consistent." They led Chler over to a table near the window with two chairs. The smaller the table, the less likely others were to intrude.

Arjean smiled softly. "Then we can study together. As for me, I usually skip the classes I find boring and too easy. I appreciate a good challenge. I think the only ones I go to consistently are my power training classes, but other than that I'm not very consistent." They led Chler over to a table near the window with two chairs. The smaller the table, the less likely others were to intrude.
Interesting. In her eyes, Arjean looked like the type of person who wouldn't skip on lessons. Maybe she was wrong?
"Alright.. I usually try to attend every class that I have.. I know, boring..." Chler joked, sitting next to thr boy, looking at him with the same type of smile he was giving her.
"Going back to our previous conversation: I wonder if you could teach me how to inhale water without drowning and actually live like this... or is there some sort of spell for it?"

Interesting. In her eyes, Arjean looked like the type of person who wouldn't skip on lessons. Maybe she was wrong?
"Alright.. I usually try to attend every class that I have.. I know, boring..." Chler joked, sitting next to thr boy, looking at him with the same type of smile he was giving her.
"Going back to our previous conversation: I wonder if you could teach me how to inhale water without drowning and actually live like this... or is there some sort of spell for it?"
"It's a natural species thing," Arjean answered plainly as they opened one of their books detailing different air magics. "Every Water oricenta can do it from the moment of birth. The only power I think every Water oricenta has but has to learn is water walking, but I don't know how to teach that to different species."

The book Arjean was reading was giving them a sudden feeling of inspiration. They hoped they could learn how to create elementals out of their powers, or perhaps learn shape-shifting and turn into clouds or water. It seemed more likely they would find out how to shape-shift, considering one of their moms had the power to turn into rocks. Taking out their notepad, Arjean jotted down a list of air magic they wanted to learn. It seemed most practical to split up the different magic based on air, water, and maybe clouds and weather in general.

Everest's eyes immediately lit up and pouncing upon her he threw his arms around her and held her to him tight and nuzzled his head against hers as similar to the motions of a cat. "Yay!"
Nona Nona
((I just realized we haven't been tagging you))
Hakuru felt like if he held her any tighter, she'd suffocate or he'd break her, either one. His reaction reminded her of Asako, though Asako was 10 times worse, Asako would kill her one day, even if out of excitement. After a moment she sighed a bit and wrapped an arm around his torso, in an awkward attempt at hugging ."I think you're a little too excited about it." She didn't hug much, it was just something she didn't do often, considering Everest was the only guy she'd been interested in, in a long time, which slightly worried her, since he could honestly have any girl he wanted.
Nona Nona (I forgot, sorry T~T)

Han shook his head, sighing lightly at the pitiful sight. Kneeling down, Han caught a glimpse of the guy's face. "So that's who you are." He said, rubbing his chin. Placing a hand on his own head, Han started to laugh, finding the miserable Kaz quite entertaining now. "No need quieter. You just need to know your limits, so don't expect any sympathy from me, because I can care less." Han picked up the drunken Kaz, and decided to take him to get something to help with his killer hangover. "By the way, I'm not sure if you remember, but I'm Han. We've met before. I must say, I didn't expect to find you like that... After all, I did think highly of you, but I think I thought wrong."
Kaz groaned as he rolled his head and looked at the man helping him along. Slowly through the fog of his mind Kaz spoke groggily "Oh ya.... I do remember you! We talked philosophy or something in that alley while i was running for the cops or something!" Stumbling slightly Kaz almost fell but caught himself and righted himself before injuring himself then raising his hand to the sky he exclaimed somewhat loudly "I regret nothing though! It was their fault for mistaking me for a pagan god! I WILL NEVER SAY NO TO FREE OFFERINGS OF FOOD!!!" Then after shouting to the sky he stumbled forwards a slight amount.

"I've probably lived longer than you and still kept my sanity." She said in a cold expression. This guy was a nut job, she thought. She then sighed as she kept walking. Possibly towards the roof.
Alex snorted out something like a laugh and made a mental note to keep an eye on this girl, she seemed fairly entertaining and she was rather close by. Perhaps in the future he would have to cause a few more "accidental" explosions. Grinning because of the fun he had been having Alex calmly walked back towards his room to continue his experiments.

Alex snorted out something like a laugh and made a mental note to keep an eye on this girl, she seemed fairly entertaining and she was rather close by. Perhaps in the future he would have to cause a few more "accidental" explosions. Grinning because of the fun he had been having Alex calmly walked back towards his room to continue his experiments.
When Seoul reached the roof, she climbed down to her dorm from the outside and into her open window. She then closed it and locked it before going to the door and locking it as well. She flopped on the bed wondering how people even lose their sanity to the point they take everything as a joke.

"I should ask you the same thing," he said with a goofy smile. He went back to the table he was at and looked at the person that had came in. He couldn't tell by looks what gender they were, but by the voice would say that they were a girl. They had their hood up, and with their eyes like that, he couldn't see their face all that well. "Anyway, I'm just messing around with a pet project of mine." He gestured toward the mess of parts on the table. "Hey, what was your name, again?"
" Pet project?" Klef repeated, raising an eyebrow. She had never heard such a phrase. " That's an animal? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's dead." Taking the phrase a little too literally, she proceeded to poke the object more to get a better idea of what kind of stock-still species it was. It was could to the touch and most definitely was metal, she knew that scrap metal could probably be sentient, but it still seemed rather odd. Though strange, whatever he was doing was also slightly amusing. " Well, to each their own." She remarked, her faint smile hidden by her hood.

" Oh! I completely forgot, you wanted to know who I was, right? " Klef recalled, while still examining the object. " Well, it's Klef! Right now I'm just killing time, I have another hour before I can go to my dorm." She told him. " What about you? You do have a name right?"

"It's a natural species thing," Arjean answered plainly as they opened one of their books detailing different air magics. "Every Water oricenta can do it from the moment of birth. The only power I think every Water oricenta has but has to learn is water walking, but I don't know how to teach that to different species."

The book Arjean was reading was giving them a sudden feeling of inspiration. They hoped they could learn how to create elementals out of their powers, or perhaps learn shape-shifting and turn into clouds or water. It seemed more likely they would find out how to shape-shift, considering one of their moms had the power to turn into rocks. Taking out their notepad, Arjean jotted down a list of air magic they wanted to learn. It seemed most practical to split up the different magic based on air, water, and maybe clouds and weather in general.
Chler sighed softly, hearing that she was most likely not able to learn how to breathe underwater... but at least she can maybe get to know Arjean
She silently watched him write down something, her eyes soon looking down at her own book.

"That's a shame I can't learn how to breathe... underwater... but oh well, life is what it is.
Listen, I'll leave you my phone number here, alright?I have to scurry up to reach my classes." Chler stood up, quickly scribbling on a piece of paper and laying it on the boy's lap. She gave him a smile, before waving at him and quickly turning around, walking off.
"Bye!" The girl said loudly, heading towards her nature classes, which she was late to... again

" Pet project?" Klef repeated, raising an eyebrow. She had never heard such a phrase. " That's an animal? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's dead." Taking the phrase a little too literally, she proceeded to poke the object more to get a better idea of what kind of stock-still species it was. It was could to the touch and most definitely was metal, she knew that scrap metal could probably be sentient, but it still seemed rather odd. Though strange, whatever he was doing was also slightly amusing. " Well, to each their own." She remarked, her faint smile hidden by her hood.

" Oh! I completely forgot, you wanted to know who I was, right? " Klef recalled, while still examining the object. " Well, it's Klef! Right now I'm just killing time, I have another hour before I can go to my dorm." She told him. " What about you? You do have a name right?"
"A pet project is, well, something that someone does for fun, and it's just, well, I don't know." Simon said. He shrugged. "This thing is something I've been doing for a while. I actually don't know what it's going to be, in the end." He watched her poke the mess on the table. He still couldn't see her face, but he was okay with that. For now. "My name is Simon," he said with a half smile. "Klef," he replied thoughtfully. "What an unusual name."

Chler sighed softly, hearing that she was most likely not able to learn how to breathe underwater... but at least she can maybe get to know Arjean
She silently watched him write down something, her eyes soon looking down at her own book.

"That's a shame I can't learn how to breathe... underwater... but oh well, life is what it is.
Listen, I'll leave you my phone number here, alright?I have to scurry up to reach my classes." Chler stood up, quickly scribbling on a piece of paper and laying it on the boy's lap. She gave him a smile, before waving at him and quickly turning around, walking off.
"Bye!" The girl said loudly, heading towards her nature classes, which she was late to... again
"I'm sure there's some way. There are magic spells you can learn for sure, just gotta practice and figure out where to find them," Arjean responded as Chler gave her their phone number.

"Thanks. I'll text you a message for mine. Bye, Chler." They spoke quieter than her, keeping in mind that they were in a library. Just as she left, they texted her their phone number and put her phone number in their contacts. Then they went back to looking through their books and creating notes on plans they had.

--Ruri--

Ruri looked up at the person addressing her. "Yes, but its my problem. Thank you for your concern." She tried to act brave, but that person scared her to her core. "No..no its not okay. Something wicked is going down and I can't do anything to stop it. And I think I just gave it the keys to the kingdom." she tried to explain through her tears. "I wish I was braver. I really do. I must look like a mess." she said sniffing and trying to dry her tears. Standing was a bit more complicated as she had a little problem. "Umm, do you mind turning away. I need to get up." She said hoping to hide the fact that her "sister" scared a little pee out of her. Hopefully no one would notice...

Rael blinked as he started at her crying. He wanted to comfort her but he wasn't sure what he could do or say. He didn't know what she was talking about when she said she had done something horrible, but he wanted to help her. At this point he had already partially forgotten about what he was supposed to do he blinked and tilted his head again, his ears twitching curiously but he still turned around and faced the other way as he spoke softly "um... Is there anything I can do to help you out? I'm sorry something bad happened to you, but I would like to help!" Rael turned around and glanced at her determinately before remembering he wasn't supposed to be looking and blushed before turning back around.

Hakuru felt like if he held her any tighter, she'd suffocate or he'd break her, either one. His reaction reminded her of Asako, though Asako was 10 times worse, Asako would kill her one day, even if out of excitement. After a moment she sighed a bit and wrapped an arm around his torso, in an awkward attempt at hugging ."I think you're a little too excited about it." She didn't hug much, it was just something she didn't do often, considering Everest was the only guy she'd been interested in, in a long time, which slightly worried her, since he could honestly have any girl he wanted.
Nona Nona (I forgot, sorry T~T)
((Hey Nona I'm gonna give you a great opportunity here because teasing Everest is back!))
Everest looked down and stared slightly at the girl in his arms smiling kindly before a mischevious glance appeared in his eyes. Checking his grip to ensure there was no way Hakuru could escape from his arms he grinned deviously as he spoke in a teasing manor. "No I think this is the perfect level of excitement! After all, it so rare I get such an obedient hug pillow!"
Nona Nona

--Serra--

"What could you possibly do to show me remorse? I don't even know your name. But you do look interesting." she said tilting her head in thought as she could hear the second target cry out in discovery of her handy work. "Well I know how. you will be my lackey. And your first task is to find someone for me. But this is kind of hard, since it can shift between being a boy or girl. Its name is Ashukira, and I really need to talk to it." she said with a sweet smile as she fished something out of her pocket. It was a piece of candy. She tossed it to the catboy. "Here, there is more where that comes from if you do not fail me." she finished as she skipped off to peek in on the girl screaming about her butterfly. She joined the growing crowd as the chopsticks crackled as she predicted. The boy was of the mystic sort and the psychic venom of his energies reacting to the pure jade of the chopsticks was weakening him and whittling his will away. Soon, like a ripe apple he will be ready to pluck. Hopefully there is enough scraps left of him for his girlfriend to bury. Now she had a ninja robot girl to find...

--Misafune--

He felt everything slipping away. The pain would not stop. It was burning through his body and burning up his brain. Mercifully the things pinning him to the wall vanished and he fell on his face in front of Rini. He could not even move...

@Rini
As Rini fussed to try and get what was pinning him to the wall off of him. Quite the crowd of students were starting to gather behind her, the crowd including her sister, Yuna, who had just came back from getting food with her friend. Normally being surrounded by people like that would be enough to make deer girl feel like leaping out the nearest window to get away. But having Misafune hurt like that was more than enough of a distraction for that. Just as she was figuring out what to do to unpin him from the wall without hurting him any further, the chopsticks holding him there vanished and the boy slumped to the ground. Rini knelt down next to him as the crowds could be heard whispering about what could have happened to him. The girl that had chased after him made Rini feel a bit uneasy, but she had no proof that she was the cause so she casted that theory aside for now, focusing on instead getting him help.

She gently shook Misafune, calling his name to try wake him up but it obviously wasn't working and she stopped after her second try. She sighed a little, wondering how she would move him the whole way to the infirmary before Yuna had stepped out of the crowd now that she had made her way to the front and seen that the commotion was about her sister and the boy that she spent apt of her time with, Yuna and he had actually never met but she knew that he was important to Rini.
"I'll help you move him" she offered, getting a few giggles and chuckles from the crowd behind her because of her height. She gave them a glare before continuing over. She was well used to that, she was smaller than her younger sister but was twice as strong. Just a trait from her spirit guardian. Between the two of them ((mostly Yuna because it was quite easy for her)) the managed to move him off. Taking him to the infirmary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back