• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alex smirked as he watched the girl stop moving and a cruel and impassionate smile appeared on his face as he spoke, teasing her. "Wise choice. I can appreciate a girl with at least some semblance of a brain." Grinning coldly he leaned towards her before blinking once and the sharp light in his eyes quickly dying out as he stared at her. "And besides, I've already been asked to keep the casualties in this world to a minimum, otherwise I would have far simpler methods than poisonous gas. And on top of that..." Pausing for a moment Alex pulled out his wallet and from with in removed a folded up sheet of paper bearing the governments official seal. "This is a Class C Hazardous materials license which permits manufacturing, ownership, and storage of potentially lethal materials. I believe you owe me an apology seeing as how I'm conducting state sanctioned "research"." Of course the government hadn't wanted to willingly hand over such permissions to a person like Alex, but when faced with his and Jack's combined pressure, they readily agreed, but details details....
"I don't need to apologize however. If you knew how to use that, you would show it off first before saying the actual reason. Starting things off with a reason that would be lethal without any other permission or ID would be bad." She said before she stuck her sword into her gas and threw it in as she kept her glare. Soon, the other floating swords began to disappear into the gas as it started to disappear. "So much for some semblance of a brain."

"That makes a lot of sense. Lead the way." Tuesday said. She had never been to any sort of library herself, she had only ordered books online. She had no idea how she was gonna do this. She thought about her research in the past about libraries, and she recalled that they were organized by a number system. She didn't remember the number system, unfortunately, so that might be a small problem.
Levi smiled a little "That's what I thought." He said in response to it making sense. With that he placed his hands in his pockets and began walking in the way of the library, showing her the way. "I'm not sure what exact kind of book we could grab for if I'm honest" he said as he glanced over at her "I could always ask my sister if we're stuck, she never leaves the bloody place! She's bound to have over half the building memorised by now" he said with a chuckle as the library slowly moved into their view.

Hearing the melody come to a stop, Gregory winced softly, and opened his eyes, a bit sad that it has ended.
He was happy, though, as he moved closer to Ariel, and kissed her cheek gently.
"Amazing performance... I couldn't have played it better" He complimented his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

------------------
"Awwwh... What a shame... Alrighty then... I have nature coming right up... so I will be going, I guess..." Chler exclaimed sadly, taking the burger and quickly finishing it up.
"I have to go now.. I'm sorry, but I have to... I'll see you later!" She exclaimed happily, giving her friend a hug, before rushing out of the cafeteria.
Ariel giggled softly when he kissed her cheek "Aww~ thank you!" She answered with a bright smile, looking up at Gregory. "Have you learned to play any instruments while you travelled?" She asked curiously.
------
Yuna frowned a little "Yeah, that is a shame..." She agreed as Chler was finishing up her food. Yuna was still mid bite when Chler had gave her a hug. Yuna blinked a Chler ran off. Swallowing her food before answering and waving at the girl "See you later!" She called with a smile.

Levi smiled a little "That's what I thought." He said in response to it making sense. With that he placed his hands in his pockets and began walking in the way of the library, showing her the way. "I'm not sure what exact kind of book we could grab for if I'm honest" he said as he glanced over at her "I could always ask my sister if we're stuck, she never leaves the bloody place! She's bound to have over half the building memorised by now" he said with a chuckle as the library slowly moved into their view.

Ariel giggled softly when he kissed her cheek "Aww~ thank you!" She answered with a bright smile, looking up at Gregory. "Have you learned to play any instruments while you travelled?" She asked curiously.
------
Yuna frowned a little "Yeah, that is a shame..." She agreed as Chler was finishing up her food. Yuna was still mid bite when Chler had gave her a hug. Yuna blinked a Chler ran off. Swallowing her food before answering and waving at the girl "See you later!" She called with a smile.
Gregory shook his head after the little while. He did want to try to learn how to play/
"Nope, but I'd like to, to be perfectly honest with you..." He said, moving a bit closer to his love as he spoke, wishing to be closer to her.
"Is this possible right now? Or would I cause you problems?"

Simon didn't realize that someone had entered the room, due to the loud music through his headphones. He kept playing with his "toys", as he likes to call the heap of metal on the desk in front of him. He stared to sing to the song that came on, which happened to be Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. "And now I just sit in silence," he sang. He didn't hear the person speak. It wasn't until a bright light flashed in his face that he looked up and took off his headphones. "What the hell!" Given it was a dark room with the only source of light being the lamp over his work, and whatever was in front of him. He shielded his eyes, and when his eyes adjusted to the light, he dropped his hands. "Oh," he said. "Hey. Sorry. You scared me."
Klef stood there, rather confused that this person didn't hear her. It wasn't like she was mumbling, was he deaf or something? Her eyes widened as he started to sing something rather ironic, clearly he could hear perfectly fine, she tried not to take it personally.

Her plan to get an answer or scare the nerd away backfired, while she did scare him, clearly it was not enough to get him to flee the scene. However, she did feel a little bit proud that she managed to spook him a bit, it wasn't often that someone who was just barely over five feet intimidated others. " I spooked you?" She queried, trying to restrain a smug grin, "well, sorry about that." Klef wasn't actually sorry, but she wasn't blind to social norms either.

" Was it my eyes? They are kind of weird. " She commented, pointing at her pair of glowing eyes, the only thing visible underneath her hood besides the faint silhouette of her faith. "There, less spooky." Klef joked after she readjusted her hood to dim the glow of her eyes.

" So what are you doing here?" She asked, poking at the metal bits, " shouldn't you be in class?"

Tuesday followed Levi. She nodded at his mention of what kind of books to get, because she didn't know either. She chucked when he talked about his sister. She wished she could know where her classes were. "What does it look like?" She asked eagerly. "The library, I mean. Are the books in piles everywhere? Or are they in buckets?" She started to imagine what a library looked like, then imagined the library in the school.

Klef stood there, rather confused that this person didn't hear her. It wasn't like she was mumbling, was he deaf or something? Her eyes widened as he started to sing something rather ironic, clearly he could hear perfectly fine, she tried not to take it personally.

Her plan to get an answer or scare the nerd away backfired, while she did scare him, clearly it was not enough to get him to flee the scene. However, she did feel a little bit proud that she managed to spook him a bit, it wasn't often that someone who was just barely over five feet intimidated others. " I spooked you?" She queried, trying to restrain a smug grin, "well, sorry about that." Klef wasn't actually sorry, but she wasn't blind to social norms either.

" Was it my eyes? They are kind of weird. " She commented, pointing at her pair of glowing eyes, the only thing visible underneath her hood besides the faint silhouette of her faith. "There, less spooky." Klef joked after she readjusted her hood to dim the glow of her eyes.

" So what are you doing here?" She asked, poking at the metal bits, " shouldn't you be in class?"
"Yeah, you kinda did," Simon said, wiping his hands on his jeans as he stood. "And, not to be rude, but, yeah, it was your eyes." The strange person adjusted her eyes. "That's better," Simon chuckled as he walked over to turn on the lights. "I should ask you the same thing," he said with a goofy smile. He went back to the table he was at and looked at the person that had came in. He couldn't tell by looks what gender they were, but by the voice Simon would say that they were a girl. They had their hood up, and with their eyes like that, he couldn't see their face all that well. "Anyway, I'm just messing around with a pet project of mine." He gestured toward the mess of parts on the table. "Hey, what was your name, again?"

"I'll pay for the crepes since it was my idea." Zenya smiled as she still knew that something was still up in Talia's mind. She lead Talia over to the crepe stand and bought two crepes. She gave Talia her crepe and then paid for them. She then took a bite out of her crepe and looked at Talia and then spoke. "It tastes good. Go on, try it."
Talia nodded and followed Zenya over to get the crepes. As she was getting them, her mind started to wander elsewhere, and she had began to think about other things. When the crepe was handed to her, she had quickly blinked, coming back to reality as she did so. Taking the crepe, she smiled and then took a bite, enjoying the texture and flavor of the delicious sweet. "Wow, these are pretty good." She said, taking another bite. "I can only imagine how a younger me would have thought when tasting this for the first time."

Chler was calmly walking towards the classes she was going to attend, when she realised that she had to look for a certain book in the library. Facepalming herself, she niftly turned right, and headed straight into the library, which was not that far away.

Upon entering it, the girl began to look calmly around her surroundings, it being only her second time that she was here.

The Royal Keen The Royal Keen

The library was always the first place Arjean went. It was more comforting than being inside the school since it was usually crowded there. Sometimes the library was crowded too, but most people stayed quiet, and there was always some corner Arjean could retreat into to read and relax.

Inside Arjean picked out a fantasy-action book, one they haven't read before. There was always some irrational fear lurking within Arjean that they would run out of books to read with how fast they were going through them, but if that ever happened, they would just start making their own books until new ones came out. They were already writing their own short stories in their journal; some had the potential to become longer.

So deep into their thoughts, Arjean didn't realize they were about to bump into a girl. They stopped themself before the collision but made sure she was alright. "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there," they whispered. "Are you alright?"

Dozeji Dozeji

The library was always the first place Arjean went. It was more comforting than being inside the school since it was usually crowded there. Sometimes the library was crowded too, but most people stayed quiet, and there was always some corner Arjean could retreat into to read and relax.

Inside Arjean picked out a fantasy-action book, one they haven't read before. There was always some irrational fear lurking within Arjean that they would run out of books to read with how fast they were going through them, but if that ever happened, they would just start making their own books until new ones came out. They were already writing their own short stories in their journal; some had the potential to become longer.

So deep into their thoughts, Arjean didn't realize they were about to bump into a girl. They stopped themself before the collision but made sure she was alright. "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there," they whispered. "Are you alright?"

Dozeji Dozeji
So lost in thought Chler was, that she was absentmindedly walking into a boy. Feeling a light bump, the girl shrieked softly, jumping away from the source of impact, before noting who it was. A small blush spread through the girl's cheeks as she listened to the boy's question.
"I-I'm alright..." She said quietly, clearly sounding ashamed that she bumped into him
"Sorry... K-Kinda my fault, didn't see you there..." That was Chler's explanation, as she scratched the back of her head, laughing sheepishly

So lost in thought Chler was, that she was absentmindedly walking into a boy. Feeling a light bump, the girl shrieked softly, jumping away from the source of impact, before noting who it was. A small blush spread through the girl's cheeks as she listened to the boy's question.
"I-I'm alright..." She said quietly, clearly sounding ashamed that she bumped into him
"Sorry... K-Kinda my fault, didn't see you there..." That was Chler's explanation, as she scratched the back of her head, laughing sheepishly

"It's okay; I wasn't paying attention too. Next time I'll try not to read and walk at the same time." They giggled, trying to lighten up the situation. They could tell she was ashamed, but Arjean was used to knocking into things when daydreaming or reading. After a while, they got numb to it and just feigned embarrassment when it happened.

"Oh, are you familiar with this library?" they asked the girl. It was about time they got used to the library, and it would be easier if someone were there to lead them around. "I was gone for a long while, and I'm still having some trouble finding some stuff. It's so different from what I'm used to... And, uh, by the way, sorry for the lack of introductions, I'm Arjean."

"It's okay; I wasn't paying attention too. Next time I'll try not to read and walk at the same time." They giggled, trying to lighten up the situation. They could tell she was ashamed, but Arjean was used to knocking into things when daydreaming or reading. After a while, they got numb to it and just feigned embarrassment when it happened.

"Oh, are you familiar with this library?" they asked the girl. It was about time they got used to the library, and it would be easier if someone were there to lead them around. "I was gone for a long while, and I'm still having some trouble finding some stuff. It's so different from what I'm used to... And, uh, by the way, sorry for the lack of introductions, I'm Arjean."
Chler giggled softly along with the boy... Arjean.. it was. She gave him a light smile.
"I'm Chler... I was here once, and for a long time, too... so I guess I can help you out a little..." She said calmly, placing her hands on her hips as she spoke.

"Are you new here?" Chler decided to ask out of politeness, as she tilted her head slightly, awaiting for the boy's response

Chler giggled softly along with the boy... Arjean.. it was. She gave him a light smile.
"I'm Chler... I was here once, and for a long time, too... so I guess I can help you out a little..." She said calmly, placing her hands on her hips as she spoke.

"Are you new here?" Chler decided to ask out of politeness, as she tilted her head slightly, awaiting for the boy's response
"Nice to meet you Chler. I was here for some time but then left suddenly. Now I'm back, but I'm still getting used to things... It doesn't seem like much has changed, to be honest."

They rubbed the back of their neck, feeling the needs to fidget with their hands. They always got like that when nervous, but they didn't want to attract too much attention by twirling their book or playing around with their powers. "I was just here for some fantasy books, but I may stay and look around. Figure out where the books I can use for studying are, especially for magic. How about you?"

"Nice to meet you Chler. I was here for some time but then left suddenly. Now I'm back, but I'm still getting used to things... It doesn't seem like much has changed, to be honest."

They rubbed the back of their neck, feeling the needs to fidget with their hands. They always got like that when nervous, but they didn't want to attract too much attention by twirling their book or playing around with their powers. "I was just here for some fantasy books, but I may stay and look around. Figure out where the books I can use for studying are, especially for magic. How about you?"
Chler tilted her head as the boy spoke. He looked a bit weird, his hands seeming a bit twitchy. Maybe it was just the girl's imagination, she thought.
"I was looking for one too... Follow me, I know where they are" She said, soon venturing off towards the bookshelf that was a bit away from the main entrance of the library.

The boy seemed to be... pretty nice, but Chler wasn't so sure about that.. maybe it was just her imagination?

Katz continued to lay on the ground even a he heard someone approach, their footsteps resounding like peels of thunder in his head as they got closer, then he heard them speak. It sounded as if the noise was amplified and rang through their head. Moaning Kaz curled up into the fettle position and clenched his head between his hands, tying to bloc out all the mouse he could as he moaned pitifully at the figure silhouetted by the sun and indistinguishable because o the glare. "umu... not so loud"
Han shook his head, sighing lightly at the pitiful sight. Kneeling down, Han caught a glimpse of the guy's face. "So that's who you are." He said, rubbing his chin. Placing a hand on his own head, Han started to laugh, finding the miserable Kaz quite entertaining now. "No need quieter. You just need to know your limits, so don't expect any sympathy from me, because I can care less." Han picked up the drunken Kaz, and decided to take him to get something to help with his killer hangover. "By the way, I'm not sure if you remember, but I'm Han. We've met before. I must say, I didn't expect to find you like that... After all, I did think highly of you, but I think I thought wrong."

Feeling Nai's hands further embrace her made the girl relatively calm, and her head rested on her boyfriend's chest. She stayed like this for a little while, not wanting to let go of him or vice versa.
"Do you reckon we can maybe go take a walk or something like that? What lesson do you have coming up?" Fricka asked, her hand trailing around Nai's neck as she spoke.
The girl also shifted a bit, to make herself and her love more comfortable, by crossing her legs while she was sitting.
Nai smiled a little as he felt Fricka's head on his chest, and he opened up one of his eyes, looking at her as she spoke. A walk seemed nice ,but he wasn't sure if they'd make it back in time for class, "As much as I'd love to go for a walk, I'm not sure if we'll make it back in time, we were lucky enough to wake up on time for school today to be honest." He said, chuckling a little. "As for my class that's coming up, it's just math. Nothing too special." He told her. "Any other ideas though? Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you have a ton~"

Chler tilted her head as the boy spoke. He looked a bit weird, his hands seeming a bit twitchy. Maybe it was just the girl's imagination, she thought.
"I was looking for one too... Follow me, I know where they are" She said, soon venturing off towards the bookshelf that was a bit away from the main entrance of the library.

The boy seemed to be... pretty nice, but Chler wasn't so sure about that.. maybe it was just her imagination?
Arjean gave a relaxed smile as they followed Chler. "You study magic too? Wait, actually, that's a stupid question. We're all here to study magic. I meant what sort of stuff are you studying specifically? I'm trying to do more research on water and air magic."

Nai smiled a little as he felt Fricka's head on his chest, and he opened up one of his eyes, looking at her as she spoke. A walk seemed nice ,but he wasn't sure if they'd make it back in time for class, "As much as I'd love to go for a walk, I'm not sure if we'll make it back in time, we were lucky enough to wake up on time for school today to be honest." He said, chuckling a little. "As for my class that's coming up, it's just math. Nothing too special." He told her. "Any other ideas though? Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you have a ton~"
"I do... going to the beach at the long pause... having a short walk in the courtyard.. playing catch in the park.. volleyball... maybe a swim in the warm seawater..." Fricka counted on het fingers, stopping at the swimming part. There were literally thousand activities she was interest in doing with Nai right about now.. even those that they would rather want to do when left alone... unfortunately her love was right.. they only had limited time... and the girl was going to make it time well spent..

"I do... going to the beach at the long pause... having a short walk in the courtyard.. playing catch in the park.. volleyball... maybe a swim in the warm seawater..." Fricka counted on het fingers, stopping at the swimming part. There were literally thousand activities she was interest in doing with Nai right about now.. even those that they would rather want to do when left alone... unfortunately her love was right.. they only had limited time... and the girl was going to make it time well spent..
(((( Sorry for taking so long to reply btw. I got hooked on some game for awhile... I kinda still am hooked. ))))

Nai listened as she listed off her ideas, nodding his head as she went along. "I see, I see." He said, rubbing his chin with his free hand. When Fricka mentioned catch, he figured, since it was something quick, it would be the best choice. "We can play catch right here. I don't mind, besides, when it's time for class, we'll already be here." He said, smiling happily. Nai then looked at Fricka, a ball appearing in his hand. "I'm ready whenever you are~" Nai then started to toss the ball up into the air catching it every time he did so. "Also, once the day is over, what should we do? Wanna meet up afterwards and grab a bite or something? I don't mind just hanging out inside again for the night."

Talia nodded and followed Zenya over to get the crepes. As she was getting them, her mind started to wander elsewhere, and she had began to think about other things. When the crepe was handed to her, she had quickly blinked, coming back to reality as she did so. Taking the crepe, she smiled and then took a bite, enjoying the texture and flavor of the delicious sweet. "Wow, these are pretty good." She said, taking another bite. "I can only imagine how a younger me would have thought when tasting this for the first time."
Zenya smiled. "That's good that you enjoy it." She said before taking another bite of hers. She was glad that she could get Talia's mind off of something. But this is only for a little while if only Talia got really side tracked by the crepe. "Shall we keep walking now?"

"I don't need to apologize however. If you knew how to use that, you would show it off first before saying the actual reason. Starting things off with a reason that would be lethal without any other permission or ID would be bad." She said before she stuck her sword into her gas and threw it in as she kept her glare. Soon, the other floating swords began to disappear into the gas as it started to disappear. "So much for some semblance of a brain."
Alex stared at her blankly for a moment before speaking in a dead pan voice
"Yes, because possessing a license to kill makes one killing another so much better. Such a brain you have in there I see... If well, I'm not one who can act innocently either way... As for not showing you the license immediately that would be because it was far more interesting not to."

Akira%20Header%202_zpszwsjbam7.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2085_zpsa25br53n.gif

...♅Akira waved to his departing family and turned to his son, Haruo, who was standing beside him. Turning to him, Akira spoke, a smile soon forming on his face♅...

Okay, now that Hikari, Kioko and Kuroh are off to school, it's time we finally got around to training you. I have a separate dimension set up specifically for us, so you ready?

Yeah! Let's go!

...♅Akira nodded and placed his hand onto Haruo's shoulder, shortly before they both vanished from the estates main door. Appearing at their destination, Akira released his son's shoulder and walked forward, so that he could see the view. The area had an entrance at its centre, located in a central building with two side wings with housing, food supplies, bathing quarters and sleeping quarters, which is where Akira and Haruo now stood. It was immediately clear that there was no night or day in the dimension, but the surroundings remain a constant bright iridescent white aurora, with a large, green streak standing out against the white and grey sky . Its reflective floor was of an undefined area, and the Room's boundaries seemed to stretch to infinity in all directions. There was an atmosphere, though, so there was thought that went into the creation of the dimension. Akira turned back to his son and spoke, shortly before Haruo stood infront of him and commented on their location. As Akira answered his question, Haruo turned back to his father and listened quietly♅...

Okay, so here we are. Let's begin. First off, let's get to making you a Super Sanctum.

Where...are we?

We're in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

The...what?

It's a dimension I created that would allow us to train for large amounts of time, without losing much time in the real world.

Wow~ It's so different when compared to the outside..

Of course~ One year inside this dimension is the equivalent to one day on the outside. A step over the threshold of the training area will bring you immediately into ten times Earth's gravity. The further away from the entrance area we go, the more dense the air will become and the temperature will fluctuate more harshly. It's perfect for the training we're going to do.

And what kind of training will it be? I've almost got the hang of keeping my powers in check, so I'm not sure what else there is to be learned..

We're going to be combat training, along with getting you to transform, like I can.

...♅After Akira had answered a few more questions from his son, he stretched his neck from side to side and lowered his posture, taking his fighting stance. He spoke to his son as he prepared to begin the training. Haruo also took his own stance as he replied♅...

Well, let's go to it.

Yes, sir!

Character Information

Mood:
Calm.

Preparing to train with Haruo.

Objective:
Train his son.

Interacting With: Haruo Fukushima.
Tags: None.

Theme:

(Ok done now)
Everest laughed as Hakuru squirmed in his arms and slightly loosened his grip, in the end allowing her the chance to escape. Sighing lightly he had a mopey expression as he stared at her while pouting. "Umu but you know no one enforced that rule don't you?" Pouting he forced his way back over to her and pressed his head on top of hers and pouted on top of it holding her there and resting his head on hers.
Hakuru looked at his mopey expression. He was either trying to make her feel bad, which was working, or he was actually pouting over her escaping. Now that she thought about it, it was probably both. This time around she let him, not resisting like before. "You're.... probably right." She said. She'd seen plenty of people doing much more than this in the hallways, and she wished she didn't.

(((( Sorry for taking so long to reply btw. I got hooked on some game for awhile... I kinda still am hooked. ))))

Nai listened as she listed off her ideas, nodding his head as she went along. "I see, I see." He said, rubbing his chin with his free hand. When Fricka mentioned catch, he figured, since it was something quick, it would be the best choice. "We can play catch right here. I don't mind, besides, when it's time for class, we'll already be here." He said, smiling happily. Nai then looked at Fricka, a ball appearing in his hand. "I'm ready whenever you are~" Nai then started to toss the ball up into the air catching it every time he did so. "Also, once the day is over, what should we do? Wanna meet up afterwards and grab a bite or something? I don't mind just hanging out inside again for the night."
Fricka looked at the ball Nai summoned as it went up and down, kinda tiring the girl a litle, but regardless, she agreed, slowly standing up from the bench, still hugging her boyfriend as she dragged him up with her, not dislodging from the hug.
"Well, I just remembered that we can teleport... like, both of us can... but alright..." She let go of Nai after a short while, kissing him on the cheek softly.
Arjean gave a relaxed smile as they followed Chler. "You study magic too? Wait, actually, that's a stupid question. We're all here to study magic. I meant what sort of stuff are you studying specifically? I'm trying to do more research on water and air magic."
Chler eyed the boy curiously with a smile spreading on her lips. An air and water magic user... this could be interesting, she thought...
"I am curryntly studying nature magic. I am pretty good with it, and could confidently say that I can teach it to someone..." she spoke as they went, her hands brushing against the book covers in search of her own.
"What abilities do you currently encompass within yourself?"

Alex stared at her blankly for a moment before speaking in a dead pan voice
"Yes, because possessing a license to kill makes one killing another so much better. Such a brain you have in there I see... If well, I'm not one who can act innocently either way... As for not showing you the license immediately that would be because it was far more interesting not to."
Seoul was a bit enraged by his reason to not show it. Not showing it to make things interesting? She wanted to punch him, making her clench her fist. Her glared intensified, her body building tension before she let out a loud exhale, following her groan which released all the tension that she built up insider her body. It also made her fists relax before she began walking off and stormed pass Alex. "Ass hole..."

Fricka looked at the ball Nai summoned as it went up and down, kinda tiring the girl a litle, but regardless, she agreed, slowly standing up from the bench, still hugging her boyfriend as she dragged him up with her, not dislodging from the hug.
"Well, I just remembered that we can teleport... like, both of us can... but alright..." She let go of Nai after a short while, kissing him on the cheek softly.

Chler eyed the boy curiously with a smile spreading on her lips. An air and water magic user... this could be interesting, she thought...
"I am curryntly studying nature magic. I am pretty good with it, and could confidently say that I can teach it to someone..." she spoke as they went, her hands brushing against the book covers in search of her own.
"What abilities do you currently encompass within yourself?"
"Nature magic, huh? I have a close friend with those powers; maybe you can teach him." Arjean thought earth magic was a useless, stupid concept at first, but after seeing the various ways it could be used, it was hard for them to deny they felt some jealousy towards its users. Despite that, they were a proud Cloud oricenta, and wouldn't switch their powers with any other type if given the chance.

"I can manipulate the weather. Create and shape clouds, water, air, that sort of stuff. I can also walk on water and breath underwater, but that's pretty standard for my kind. It's pretty hard though." They sighed. "It's mostly emotion-based, so I have little control over it if I let my emotions get the hold of me. I think that's how it is for most people here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back