• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Seoul looked at Alex before her eyes glowed, as another gas appeared around her. A deathly visible blue gas appear as swords and blades emerged from it when she raised her hand. "I will crush you under my heel..." She said as her eyes pierced through Alex. She then reached inside the blue gas and pulled out a blade slowly before whipping it out quickly. She noticed that the silent one was heating up the place so she used one of her stolen powers to overcome the heat with a freezing aura. It was as cold as snow. It started to freeze as well. At this point, she didn't care if she woke up anymore people. To weaponize a gas here, it must be stopped.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (forgot)

Everest sighed as he walked down the hallway towards his locker when he turned the corner and saw a familiar shape. Ducking back around the corner Everest grinned and used his ability to suppress his footsteps as he snuck up behind a girl who seemed deep in thought. Suddenly he jumped up and pounced upon Hakuru, throwing his arms over Hakuru's shoulder and around her body, pulling her into his chest. As he spoke grinning brightly, "Hey you!"
Luna Malveaux Luna Malveaux
Hakuru was busy looking through her phone as she made her way through the hallway. She jumped the moment he wrapped his arm's around nearly dropping her phone but managing to catch it before it hit the ground. If it were anyone else, Hakuru would have already kicked them where the sun doesn't shine, but since it was Everest, she supposed she'd spare him. "This is technically considered PDA, You're going to get us in trouble." She said, attempting to slip out of his grasp and trying to control the already forming pink on her face. Really, she didn't care, she never really paid attention to school rules, especially in middle school, but she prefers not to think about how she acted back then, she'd die a little every time she did.

Vito barely notices the cold, since he was radiating heat like a bonfire, but did notice someone snapping their fingers at him, assuming he was asleep or something. As he looks over to her with a somewhat serene face, now that he saw the threat was somewhat gone, he nods simply and smiles. "I am attuned to fire, which I last checked was pretty warm." He says, now a calm contrast to the almost angry man from before. He doesn't like it when people threaten the school, but this other...woman...seemed to have it 'under control'.

Aminora Aminora (specifically) Wicked Jester Wicked Jester CasualTea CasualTea

Tuesday nodded and stood. "Thank you," she said quietly. She grabbed her bag and her book from the chair behind the crash site of the chandelier and walked toward the changing rooms. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities. Could this actually be her power? Or was her power more than that? Or something else? She was dying to know what she could do. She looked back at Levi, and wondered. Did he sit there just so I could have this realization about my powers? Of course, he didn't know, it must've been something bigger than that. What if all of this was meant to happen?
Levi had gave a wave and a lazy smile when she looked back at him. He had since stood up. Since he needed to change as well, he had a quick word with his sisters before heading off to the changing rooms to put on dry clothes. Before Tuesday had actually reached the changing rooms the small, dark haired girl that Levi had identified as his sister watched her with her curious, lilac eyes as she walked off. Obviously what Levi had told them had piqued her interests in the girl and her abilities, perhaps she would talk with Tuesday later. After a while, Levi had stepped out of the changing rooms with his now almost dry hair and fresh clothes and waited by the exit like he had said he would. He leaned against the sill of the window, his hands in his pockets as he waited on the girl to return.

"Your sounding more like a house cat then tiger now" said Yui with a grin finishing off her tea "i never leart how so ill teach myself i suppose" she said putting away her dirty cup into the dishwasher. "Is it true that theres a fighting class here?"
Tiger chuckled. "Oh believe me I'm far from it, I just don't like the water is all." He finished his own, being helpful and placing it beside hers. Stretching, he shrugged again. "I'm not sure but I believe so. Im sure you'll be able to find out from someone though."
Tiger headed toward the door, feeling he better get on with his exploration. "Well, I'm gonna head off and see what's out there. Hopefully we'll bump into each other soon, but I better get to taking a look around before I start classes tomorrow." And with that, he gave a final wave and wandered out, leaving the dorms once more and heading nowhere in particular.

Levi had gave a wave and a lazy smile when she looked back at him. He had since stood up. Since he needed to change as well, he had a quick word with his sisters before heading off to the changing rooms to put on dry clothes. Before Tuesday had actually reached the changing rooms the small, dark haired girl that Levi had identified as his sister watched her with her curious, lilac eyes as she walked off. Obviously what Levi had told them had piqued her interests in the girl and her abilities, perhaps she would talk with Tuesday later. After a while, Levi had stepped out of the changing rooms with his now almost dry hair and fresh clothes and waited by the exit like he had said he would. He leaned against the sill of the window, his hands in his pockets as he waited on the girl to return.
Tuesday walked into the changing room and into a stall. She quickly changed into the clothes that she brought with her, then wrapped her swimsuit in a towel and stuck it in her bag. She struggled with her Converse, as always, and when she finally got them on, she grabbed her stuff walked out of the changing room. She looked over across the pool, and she saw a girl with dark hair and purple eyes looking at her. Tuesday wondered who she was. Then her eyes found Levi, ready to go. Tuesday rushed over. "Alright, so, where should we go?"

Greg smiled softly, having Ariel close to him was really soothing, especially now that she needed it.
They soon entered the music class, with Greg looking around, interested in what was around him clearly
(I'll reply to Yuna and you, The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald soon, just came back, and got myself a new keyboard)
Ariel had immediately moved off to the corner where all the instruments were when they had entered. After a minute or two of searching she had pulled out a violin.

Chler began to giggle herself, seeing how Yuna was looking at her, but the laugh turned to cough, as the girl bent over to try and regain her composure, her hand instinctively going over to her throat.
Nona Nona
------------------------
Fricka softly sighed, looking at her ghost friend
"It's a place for you to regenerate... to just relax overall..." She then turned around.
"If you'll ever need me, I'll leave my phone number right here" The girl took out a piece of paper and began scribbling on it, soon placing it down on the dest.
"I'll see you soon"
The girl then headed out of the dormitories, not looking forward as she was a bit lost in thought
Yuna noticed Chler beginning to cough. She immediately left down her food and stood up. "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure if Chler was choking or just coughing but she was ready to help just incase.

Ariel had immediately moved off to the corner where all the instruments were when they had entered. After a minute or two of searching she had pulled out a violin.

Yuna noticed Chler beginning to cough. She immediately left down her food and stood up. "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure if Chler was choking or just coughing but she was ready to help just incase.
Gregory smiled as his love pulled out a violin. Ariel looked like she knew what she was doing.
"Alright. Let me hear that music of yours, my sweet" He exclaimed softly, leaning back on the chair. amd closing his eyes
-------------------
Chler appeared to just choke on her food, and after few seconds she calmed down, swallowing it, still coughing from time to time.
She leaned back, opening her eyes, her hand going over her chest for a second, as she felt a small pain going down her throat and into her stomach.
"I-I'm fine... just choked a little on my food, that's all" The girl had visible goosebumps on her arm, as she spoke. The event visibly must've frightened her

Tuesday walked into the changing room and into a stall. She quickly changed into the clothes that she brought with her, then wrapped her swimsuit in a towel and stuck it in her bag. She struggled with her Converse, as always, and when she finally got them on, she grabbed her stuff walked out of the changing room. She looked over across the pool, and she saw a girl with dark hair and purple eyes looking at her. Tuesday wondered who she was. Then her eyes found Levi, ready to go. Tuesday rushed over. "Alright, so, where should we go?"
Hearing Tuesday's voice sounding next to him, he snapped out of the half daze he was in, his gaze moving to view her face, he smiled brightly at her before answering her question. "Well I guess the most obvious place to go would be the library, right?" He suggested as he pushed himself off the sill he was leaning against and moved to the door, letting Tuesday out first "It's not a person, but it's a start. The books they have in there are waaay more helpful than books in other libraries where the supernatural is concerned." He paused before chuckling "Atleast that's what I'm told, I rarely actually go there" he admitted afterwards.

Gregory smiled as his love pulled out a violin. Ariel looked like she knew what she was doing.
"Alright. Let me hear that music of yours, my sweet" He exclaimed softly, leaning back on the chair. amd closing his eyes
-------------------
Chler appeared to just choke on her food, and after few seconds she calmed down, swallowing it, still coughing from time to time.
She leaned back, opening her eyes, her hand going over her chest for a second, as she felt a small pain going down her throat and into her stomach.
"I-I'm fine... just choked a little on my food, that's all" The girl had visible goosebumps on her arm, as she spoke. The event visibly must've frightened her
Ariel giggled at his words, shaking her head a little "Sweet? You might hate it" she joked, though she was able to play violin no problem, she had been playing it since she was a kid after all. She took a moment to focus before she started to play a tune.

----------------

Yuna frowned lightly, her head slightly tilted as Chler managed to catch her breath again. Yuna had sat back down again after she assured her she was fine. "Are you sure you're okay? You look pretty shaken up..." She commented, sure anyone would be a bit spoked after that but she looked especially scared, she must have gotten caught up pretty bad.

Simon
XpD47y.jpg
Simon Dawnsday was stunned by the school. It was a very impressive school; it was huge, and it had everything that he could think of. He was really interested in the science lab. He was heading down to one, his head down, headphones on. The specific band he was listening to was He Is We. He looked up when he arrived, seeing that the door was unlocked and no one was inside. He went in and sat down in the back and pulled out a piece of cloth that had been made into a bag. He untied it and pulled out a screwdriver from his back pocket. He looked down at the mess of nuts and bolts and scraps of metal and started to tinker with it.
Ballerina Ballerina

Ariel giggled at his words, shaking her head a little "Sweet? You might hate it" she joked, though she was able to play violin no problem, she had been playing it since she was a kid after all. She took a moment to focus before she started to play a tune.

----------------

Yuna frowned lightly, her head slightly tilted as Chler managed to catch her breath again. Yuna had sat back down again after she assured her she was fine. "Are you sure you're okay? You look pretty shaken up..." She commented, sure anyone would be a bit spoked after that but she looked especially scared, she must have gotten caught up pretty bad.
Gregory grinned lightly,hearing the tune. It sounded fluid, calm. He did not want to say anything, so the boy just stayed like this, listening, his hand making small gestures, as if it was following the tune.

-------------------
Chler nodded softly, letting out a sigh of relief.
"I'm fine... just... that hurt a bit, that's all" In reality, that was a bit of an understatement. It did hurt... but she did not admit it.
Instead, what Chler did, was lie the burger on the plate, and rest for a bit, looking at her friend, and smiling softly.
"What lesson do you have after this?"

Hearing Tuesday's voice sounding next to him, he snapped out of the half daze he was in, his gaze moving to view her face, he smiled brightly at her before answering her question. "Well I guess the most obvious place to go would be the library, right?" He suggested as he pushed himself off the sill he was leaning against and moved to the door, letting Tuesday out first "It's not a person, but it's a start. The books they have in there are waaay more helpful than books in other libraries where the supernatural is concerned." He paused before chuckling "Atleast that's what I'm told, I rarely actually go there" he admitted afterwards.
"That makes a lot of sense. Lead the way." Tuesday said. She had never been to any sort of library herself, she had only ordered books online. She had no idea how she was gonna do this. She thought about her research in the past about libraries, and she recalled that they were organized by a number system. She didn't remember the number system, unfortunately, so that might be a small problem.

In the strangest turn of events, Klef was back at Fantasy Highschool, but it seemed that she left her sight and personality back home, not that it mattered anymore. Her plans of starting a new life for the second time backfired tremendously. This time would be different though, she wasn't looking more friends, just some answers, third time's a charm, right?

She wandered through the hallway, letting her eyes light up so that she could determine her location and whether there were people nearby. It was fairly vacant since school had let out a few hours ago, but there were still a few people in classrooms. Nerds.

It would be another hour or so before she could settle into her dorm. For the time being, all she could do is kill time. Klef flipped up her hood before walking into a lab, hoping that her glowing pair of eyes would be ominous enough to scare off the sole nerd in the room. She walked towards him, slightly memorized by his tinkering, curious what the hell someone was doing with the mess of what she assumed to be metal.

" What are you making?" She asked, hoping to either get scare him out of the lab or satisfy her curiosity, both if she is lucky.
h2h0e h2h0e

Seoul looked at Alex before her eyes glowed, as another gas appeared around her. A deathly visible blue gas appear as swords and blades emerged from it when she raised her hand. "I will crush you under my heel..." She said as her eyes pierced through Alex. She then reached inside the blue gas and pulled out a blade slowly before whipping it out quickly. She noticed that the silent one was heating up the place so she used one of her stolen powers to overcome the heat with a freezing aura. It was as cold as snow. It started to freeze as well. At this point, she didn't care if she woke up anymore people. To weaponize a gas here, it must be stopped.
Alex smirked as the girl threateningly pulled out a sword. "Ah see now I wouldn't do that. I'm carrying far worse poisons on my body than a weak little thing like that gas. It would be a shame if a drop of something were to fall and turn this town into a poison hell wouldn't it?" Then smiling he leaned up against the wall and grinned calmly under the pressure she tried to place upon him. Every thing he said was entirely true, zyklon b was just abysmal compared to the rest of his poisons, honestly he was only making it to deal with cannon fodder.

Gregory grinned lightly,hearing the tune. It sounded fluid, calm. He did not want to say anything, so the boy just stayed like this, listening, his hand making small gestures, as if it was following the tune.

-------------------
Chler nodded softly, letting out a sigh of relief.
"I'm fine... just... that hurt a bit, that's all" In reality, that was a bit of an understatement. It did hurt... but she did not admit it.
Instead, what Chler did, was lie the burger on the plate, and rest for a bit, looking at her friend, and smiling softly.
"What lesson do you have after this?"
Ariel had continued to play, her eyes closed as she was concentrating on the music. Her eyes opened as she was about to finish the tune, catching Gregory make the movements with his hands. This caused her to smile, finally finishing the tune she lowered the violin and looked over at Gregory.
---------------------------
Yuna nodded before smiling back "Well. If you are sure..." She said before humming in thought as she thought about what class she was in. Honestly she hadn't really looked at her timetable all that much "Uhhh. I'm honestly not sure, combat class...I think" she glanced back over at Chler "What about you?"

Alex smirked as the girl threateningly pulled out a sword. "Ah see now I wouldn't do that. I'm carrying far worse poisons on my body than a weak little thing like that gas. It would be a shame if a drop of something were to fall and turn this town into a poison hell wouldn't it?" Then smiling he leaned up against the wall and grinned calmly under the pressure she tried to place upon him. Every thing he said was entirely true, zyklon b was just abysmal compared to the rest of his poisons, honestly he was only making it to deal with cannon fodder.
Seoul stared him down. She honestly didn't want to attack because of the other poisons she has no idea that was inside his body. Maybe he was bluffing. She wasn't sure. She wanted to call the Principal, Akira, but she feared that he would be sleeping or she would be disturbing his time. She just stood there with her blades.

Hakuru was busy looking through her phone as she made her way through the hallway. She jumped the moment he wrapped his arm's around nearly dropping her phone but managing to catch it before it hit the ground. If it were anyone else, Hakuru would have already kicked them where the sun doesn't shine, but since it was Everest, she supposed she'd spare him. "This is technically considered PDA, You're going to get us in trouble." She said, attempting to slip out of his grasp and trying to control the already forming pink on her face. Really, she didn't care, she never really paid attention to school rules, especially in middle school, but she prefers not to think about how she acted back then, she'd die a little every time she did.
(Ok done now)
Everest laughed as Hakuru squirmed in his arms and slightly loosened his grip, in the end allowing her the chance to escape. Sighing lightly he had a mopey expression as he stared at her while pouting. "Umu but you know no one enforced that rule don't you?" Pouting he forced his way back over to her and pressed his head on top of hers and pouted on top of it holding her there and resting his head on hers.

Last edited:
Ariel had continued to play, her eyes closed as she was concentrating on the music. Her eyes opened as she was about to finish the tune, catching Gregory make the movements with his hands. This caused her to smile, finally finishing the tune she lowered the violin and looked over at Gregory.
---------------------------
Yuna nodded before smiling back "Well. If you are sure..." She said before humming in thought as she thought about what class she was in. Honestly she hadn't really looked at her timetable all that much "Uhhh. I'm honestly not sure, combat class...I think" she glanced back over at Chler "What about you?"
Hearing the melody come to a stop, Gregory winced softly, and opened his eyes, a bit sad that it has ended.
He was happy, though, as he moved closer to Ariel, and kissed her cheek gently.
"Amazing performance... I couldn't have played it better" He complimented his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

------------------
"Awwwh... What a shame... Alrighty then... I have nature coming right up... so I will be going, I guess..." Chler exclaimed sadly, taking the burger and quickly finishing it up.
"I have to go now.. I'm sorry, but I have to... I'll see you later!" She exclaimed happily, giving her friend a hug, before rushing out of the cafeteria.

In the strangest turn of events, Klef was back at Fantasy Highschool, but it seemed that she left her sight and personality back home, not that it mattered anymore. Her plans of starting a new life for the second time backfired tremendously. This time would be different though, she wasn't looking more friends, just some answers, third time's a charm, right?

She wandered through the hallway, letting her eyes light up so that she could determine her location and whether there were people nearby. It was fairly vacant since school had let out a few hours ago, but there were still a few people in classrooms. Nerds.

It would be another hour or so before she could settle into her dorm. For the time being, all she could do is kill time. Klef flipped up her hood before walking into a lab, hoping that her glowing pair of eyes would be ominous enough to scare off the sole nerd in the room. She walked towards him, slightly memorized by his tinkering, curious what the hell someone was doing with the mess of what she assumed to be metal.

" What are you making?" She asked, hoping to either get scare him out of the lab or satisfy her curiosity, both if she is lucky.
h2h0e h2h0e
Simon didn't realize that someone had entered the room, due to the loud music through his headphones. He kept playing with his "toys", as he likes to call the heap of metal on the desk in front of him. He stared to sing to the song that came on, which happened to be Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. "And now I just sit in silence," he sang. He didn't hear the person speak. It wasn't until a bright light flashed in his face that he looked up and took off his headphones. "What the hell!" Given it was a dark room with the only source of light being the lamp over his work, and whatever was in front of him. He shielded his eyes, and when his eyes adjusted to the light, he dropped his hands. "Oh," he said. "Hey. Sorry. You scared me."

Tiger chuckled. "Oh believe me I'm far from it, I just don't like the water is all." He finished his own, being helpful and placing it beside hers. Stretching, he shrugged again. "I'm not sure but I believe so. Im sure you'll be able to find out from someone though."
Tiger headed toward the door, feeling he better get on with his exploration. "Well, I'm gonna head off and see what's out there. Hopefully we'll bump into each other soon, but I better get to taking a look around before I start classes tomorrow." And with that, he gave a final wave and wandered out, leaving the dorms once more and heading nowhere in particular.
"See ya!" Said yui waving bye to her new friend before heading to her bag and starting to unpack.
Hideaki paced the grounds eventually ending up at a pool looking around he asked out loud
"Yui?, you here?"

Fricka would shriek softly, feeling Nai's lips on her cheeks, as she giggled, her hand moving onto Nai's that was on her shoulder and embraced it.
"And I'd lose one in a lifetime opportunity to make up for the mistakes I've made.." She said softly, looking up at Nai. As he was looking up at the sky, the girl wondered: What could they do to improve relations even more... that event would definetely leave a scar on their relationship, but so far... Nai seemed like he was totally forgetting about their past... Still, Fricka decided to just keep on talking.
"It was a boring morning.. because you weren't with me... we would've had so much fun together... y-y-ou have no idea" A faint blush appeared on Fricka's cheeks as she spoke
With a smile on his face, Nai spoke in a gentle tone, "There's no need to make up for anything. Yesterday's promise was enough." He then chuckled quietly, closing his eyes, blocking out the sun that shined down on his eyes. Today was a nice day so far, especially since he found a chance to sit down and relax. At the sound of Fricka's voice, Nai's eyes slowly opened and his gaze was set on her, listening to her as she spoke to him. When she finished, he hugged her and then went back to looking up at the sky, "Really? Well, yeah. Every moment with you is a good one for me. I'm pretty sure the morning would have been a great one if we were together." He said, closing his eyes again.

With a smile on his face, Nai spoke in a gentle tone, "There's no need to make up for anything. Yesterday's promise was enough." He then chuckled quietly, closing his eyes, blocking out the sun that shined down on his eyes. Today was a nice day so far, especially since he found a chance to sit down and relax. At the sound of Fricka's voice, Nai's eyes slowly opened and his gaze was set on her, listening to her as she spoke to him. When she finished, he hugged her and then went back to looking up at the sky, "Really? Well, yeah. Every moment with you is a good one for me. I'm pretty sure the morning would have been a great one if we were together." He said, closing his eyes again.
Feeling Nai's hands further embrace her made the girl relatively calm, and her head rested on her boyfriend's chest. She stayed like this for a little while, not wanting to let go of him or vice versa.
"Do you reckon we can maybe go take a walk or something like that? What lesson do you have coming up?" Fricka asked, her hand trailing around Nai's neck as she spoke.
The girl also shifted a bit, to make herself and her love more comfortable, by crossing her legs while she was sitting.

Seoul stared him down. She honestly didn't want to attack because of the other poisons she has no idea that was inside his body. Maybe he was bluffing. She wasn't sure. She wanted to call the Principal, Akira, but she feared that he would be sleeping or she would be disturbing his time. She just stood there with her blades.
Alex smirked as he watched the girl stop moving and a cruel and impassionate smile appeared on his face as he spoke, teasing her. "Wise choice. I can appreciate a girl with at least some semblence of a brain." Grinning coldly he leaned towards her before blinking once and the sharp light in his eyes quickly dying out as he stared at her. "And besides, I've already been asked to keep the casualties in this world to a minimum, otherwise I would have far simpler methods than poisonous gas. And on top of that..." Pausing for a moment Alex pulled out his wallet and from with in removed a folded up sheet of paper bearing the governments official seal. "This is a Class C Hazardous materials license which permits manufacturing, ownership, and storage of potentially lethal materials. I believe you owe me an apology seeing as how I'm conducting state sanctioned "research"." Of course the government hadn't wanted to willingly hand over such permissions to a person like Alex, but when faced with his and Jack's combined pressure, they readily agreed, but details details....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back