• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Akuma growled when the young teen punched him, causing him to growl lightly before cursing and just walking out of the theater. "Forget this..." He muttered, more pissed than he was earlier. The clerk nodded, afraid he'd get punched next as he set down the phone.

---

Syo looked a little nervous about Hanako being mad right now, but he was fine with it. He'd do that all the time when he was a young cat. He'd always do his best to stick it to the man.

Hanako watched as Akuma stormed off like a child before she looked at the clerk before looking back to Syo and walking back to him.

''That....was kind of random of me..''

Rosalie followed him over to where the TV was, hopping onto the couch as he put the DVD into the player. She smiled at him as he came over to sit on the couch as well.

((Sorry for short reply :'I))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac had the same smile on his face as before when Rosalie sat down on the couch, wrapping an arm around her waist. He moved to picked up the remote and pressed the play button, the movie starting.

(( All good? Sorry late reply. ))

Fiona shook her head. "Why would you go and do that?" She chuckled slightly. "You should rest. I may be able to heal you but I need concentration." She nodded. Fiona seemed relatively calm....almost like she had healed many stab wounds....

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin laughed lightly, "Sorry i stopped the knife from going into your head, i'll just let it throu--" He was cut off again by himself once more hissing in pain, closing his eyes shut as he made himself sit up. He moved himself so his legs where crossed, he moved his spare arm to his shoulder holding it down and stopping the bleeding ever so slightly, "Sorry to ask... But could you maybe pull this knife out?" He said with a forced smile

Marcus snapped his fingers forcing her to the floor just by sheer pressure "Enough!" He shouted "You feel that anger? That chaos? Hold it. Don't try to be rid of it, but instead push it down further and further."

Rika shrieked and thrashed about. Her chaotic energy was building but she tried to do what he said, holding onto the chaos inside her heart. It just made her  continue to thrash about.

Hanako watched as Akuma stormed off like a child before she looked at the clerk before looking back to Syo and walking back to him.

''That....was kind of random of me..''

Syo nodded and rubbed the back of his head. "Well you still stopped the fight, so that's good thing." He said before he stopped rubbing his head and just whipped his tail around more. "Let's get home, Kay?"

Rika shrieked and thrashed about. Her chaotic energy was building but she tried to do what he said, holding onto the chaos inside her heart. It just made her  continue to thrash about.

Marcus shook his head "Control it. I don't know of this chaotic mother being you speak of, but it seems she just wants to control you. Don't let her."

2 hours ago, Mayyflower said:

Sam gasped and chuckled. "Yea sure but you get to choose what to do" she says holding onto him 

"Well, I have a clone dealing with everything else.....It's been a long time since I've been to an amusement park ya know"

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly when she entered the training room, a large stone room with electrical lights dotted around the large interior, lighting to the place to the full before she moved over to a lone table in the corner, the room was totally empty except for the table and lights. After Jackson and Moonstone has entered the portal closed behind them. Jackson walked foward a bit away from where they arrived, he turned to face Moonstone with a blank expression, almost serious, "This is the room in which our alchemists train, they are usually placed in here until they can transmute a simple item, such as stone into sand." He said his face still serious before he opened his hand, a flame appearring the next second in it, "This is a simple one, air to fire." He said before it disappeared, "Since you are a guest in this home, i will train you myself." He said his expression still serious before a smile broke out on his face.

Moonstone

Objective: Be taught alchemy by Jackson
Mood: Nervous | Embarrassed

It was surprising to see the sudden shift in mood once they entered the training room. Jackson looked more serious than previously, but Moonstone tried to justify it as a teacher just putting on a more professional persona. As long as he wasn't being unreasonably rude Moonstone would continue to go along with what they were taught. They listened and watched attentively as Jackson turned air to fire, but before they could disappear or shield themself with something cold, the fire disappeared like it didn't exist.

Moonstone looked down at their hands and tried something similar: they changed air to water, yet quickly learned that holding liquid wasn't an easy task. Before anything could spill out of their hands they turned the water into an ice pick and kept a firm grip on it. When they looked up to Jackson nervously they were pleased to see that he was now smiling again. "Sorry about that. I can't really do anything with fire... or be near fire... or anything hot..."

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Objective: Be taught alchemy by Jackson

It was surprising to see the sudden shift in mood once they entered the training room. Jackson looked more serious than previously, but Moonstone tried to justify it as a teacher just putting on a more professional persona. As long as he wasn't being unreasonably rude Moonstone would continue to go along with what they were taught. They listened and watched attentively as Jackson turned air to fire, but before they could disappear or shield themself with something cold, the fire disappeared like it didn't exist.

Moonstone looked down at their hands and tried something similar: they changed air to water, yet quickly learned that holding liquid wasn't an easy task. Before anything could spill out of their hands they turned the water into an ice pick and kept a firm grip on it. When they looked up to Jackson nervously they were pleased to see that he was now smiling again. "Sorry about that. I can't really do anything with fire... or be near fire... or anything hot..."

Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sat by watching moonstone create water from air before turning it into ice, keeping her stone cold look she went back to reading.

Jackson gave a quick look over to Evelyn, a sigh escaping from his lips, "Mrs. Moonstone, if fire is something you are afraid of, let's start with controlling water. Or holding it for this matter," He sighed lightly, his smile still on his face. He walked over to Moonstone and held out his hand, "To control an element you created, it's simple. Use the air you made it from, the element can be deconstructed back into air if you have access to it." He said with a small smile, the flame appeared in his hand again, "I am simply using the air around it to hold it in place, transmuting certain parts of the air to keep the fire a-float" He said with another small smile.

(( Sorry, i was at the movies... ;-; ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac had the same smile on his face as before when Rosalie sat down on the couch, wrapping an arm around her waist. He moved to picked up the remote and pressed the play button, the movie starting.

(( All good? Sorry late reply. ))

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin laughed lightly, "Sorry i stopped the knife from going into your head, i'll just let it throu--" He was cut off again by himself once more hissing in pain, closing his eyes shut as he made himself sit up. He moved himself so his legs where crossed, he moved his spare arm to his shoulder holding it down and stopping the bleeding ever so slightly, "Sorry to ask... But could you maybe pull this knife out?" He said with a forced smile

Rosalie moved in closer to him as he put his arm around her waist. Her eyes moving to the screen when the movie started up. Watching it for a while she giggled silently "This is a scary movie? That fluffy thing is so cute though..." She commented turning her attention back to the movie.

((You can time skip through them watching the movie if you want, your choice))

Rosalie moved in closer to him as he put his arm around her waist. Her eyes moving to the screen when the movie started up. Watching it for a while she giggled silently "This is a scary movie? That fluffy thing is so cute though..." She commented turning her attention back to the movie.

((You can time skip through them watching the movie if you want, your choice))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly looking down at Rosalie, "As i said, a mild horror, nothing to worry about." He said with a small laugh at the end.

(( Time skip away! After da moviezzz ))

Zac yawned lightly when the movie finished, "So, did you like it?" He asked happily pulling Rosalie a tad bit closer to himself.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly looking down at Rosalie, "As i said, a mild horror, nothing to worry about." He said with a small laugh at the end.

(( Time skip away! After da moviezzz ))

Zac yawned lightly when the movie finished, "So, did you like it?" He asked happily pulling Rosalie a tad bit closer to himself.

Rosalie grinned up at him after he spoke and nodded "Yeah, It was pretty funny actually" she answered, kissing him on the cheek. "I now officially trust your choice in movies" she joked.

Marcus shook his head "Control it. I don't know of this chaotic mother being you speak of, but it seems she just wants to control you. Don't let her."

"Well, I have a clone dealing with everything else.....It's been a long time since I've been to an amusement park ya know"

Sam nodded. "Alright lets go" she says smiling. 

(( Anyone free to start an interaction?))

Hanako just giggled a bit seeing how she can't really deny it.

Syo carried her all the way home and sat her down when they got there. He smiled sheepishly at her. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked her.

Rika began to calm down, her body starting to return to normal except for the sword in her arms.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sat by watching moonstone create water from air before turning it into ice, keeping her stone cold look she went back to reading.

Jackson gave a quick look over to Evelyn, a sigh escaping from his lips, "Mrs. Moonstone, if fire is something you are afraid of, let's start with controlling water. Or holding it for this matter," He sighed lightly, his smile still on his face. He walked over to Moonstone and held out his hand, "To control an element you created, it's simple. Use the air you made it from, the element can be deconstructed back into air if you have access to it." He said with a small smile, the flame appeared in his hand again, "I am simply using the air around it to hold it in place, transmuting certain parts of the air to keep the fire a-float" He said with another small smile.

(( Sorry, i was at the movies... ;-; ))

Moonstone

Objective: Be taught alchemy by Jackson

Moonstone giggled slightly when they were referred to as Mr.s Moonstone. They weren't a Mrs., and their last name wasn't their nickname. It reminded them of when they were younger and they would refer to everyone as either Madame  or Monsieur, no matter if it was logical to their lifestyle or name, as long as they were older and weren't a family member or friend. Ah well, at least he was trying to be polite. It was always a pleasure to be around other formal individuals.

Despite his politeness, they could see he didn't really understand why they were scared of fire. "Um, well... it's not that I'm afraid of fire. It's just that... uhm... Any oricenta type that's related to water has the weakness of heat and fire." Moonstone didn't really want to give out information like that, but if Jackson was going to continue putting fire near them then they needed to clear things up. "Like, uh, it can kill us really fast in a quick but extremely painful way, well, uh, depending on how much heat there is." They felt like fire was such a stupid thing to have a weakness for. Humans and other animals did perfectly fine around heat and fire, as long as the heat wasn't too much or they weren't on fire. Moonstone though, just being in a hotter than average area made them feel like they needed to cool down in water or snow. And fire... just being near fire was a hellish experience. Not just because of their fear, but also because the heat radiating off of it always forced them to constantly cool themself down. They couldn't even eat warmer than average food without feeling like their tongue would melt off.

In an attempt to cool themself down from the fire Jackson was making, Moonstone started making the air around their body colder it. The ice pick in their hand helped out a bit, but they knew it would probably look weird if they started rubbing it on their skin for comfort. Moonstone had to admit, they were lucky to have such flexible powers in situations like this. If they didn't, there would've been numerous times they've hurt themself from being clumsy with heat.

Character Sheet

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

/monthly_2016_11/tumblr_nr1vspdHkz1ta0o05o1_500_zps1moim9uk.GIF.5704583f6bc6bc0ec2751b212066866b.GIF

...♅Akira looked over to the female who'd announced that she wasn't a teacher and spoke, shortly before he flashed her a small smile. His attention was then brought to Thetis, who seemed to be addressing him. Raising his eyebrow at her outdated way of speech, he leaned back in his chair and spoke, his right arm remaining slumped over the backrest of Asuka's chair. After he finished talking, he smiled to the group♅...

Ah, it's fine, Aselia-chan~ This is just an opportunity for us to unwind after a long day. You may stay if you wish~ It went surprisingly well, minus the few personal stuff that I had to attend to. I'd say it was a successful first day back. There was no serious fighting, apart from the student who had to be taken to the infirmary after my class. I guess he won't be making the same mistake of misreading his opponent again, so I guess it was a learning experience for him. How was everyone else's first day? Did I miss anything of note? 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant.

Conversing with the adults.

Calm.

Adults.

Attend the dinner party.

@WeirdPrincess @Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Roman

@HimeragiSeiker

Theme

/monthly_2016_11/5824a91fd7343_HaruoHeader2.png.fa12bbb8b91d9301b051589296151255.png

/monthly_2016_11/tumblr_n96lw6FxsV1tfk019o4_500_zpszbeo6rr2.GIF.80de3141645530b27466842bd5b24e73.GIF

...≭Haruo sighed and raised one of his eyebrows, replying to Lance as she took on her male appearance. As he talked, he released a small smile. In truth, Lance was the only person he'd actually met at the school so far, and he didn't want her angry at him, despite the current predicament that he was in regarding the situation and deal he and Lance had made≭...

I know you're a girl because no man would react like you did when I flicked your chest. You don't need to be like that. I already said we could restrict the twenty-four hours so that they're only active during school hours. This'll benefit you, as you'll have more time to think of more of your little diabolical schemes to try and kill me. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Courtyard.

Conversing with Lance.

Calm.

Lance.

Go home and rest.

@Wicked Jester

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{
border: solid 3px #FF8C00;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#haruotitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.haruodesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#FF8C00;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Architects Daughter', cursive;}

.haruospeech{
font-size:14px;

.haruotable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.haruoaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;

#akiratitle{

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
}

.desc{
color:#ffd700;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{

table{ width:100%;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;}

Lance sighed as she shook her head. In what world was a highly populated school ever better than a secluded house to murder someone in? This kid's thinking was extreamly screwed up. Sighing she shrugged.

"Whatever, I could Deal with a little bit of a challenge. Since we're going to be like that, assuming school is about 6 hours long (going of my nephew's school length here, I don't know about Japanese schools.) I would have the next four days to kill you."

Smirking Lance turned and began to walk away.

"Have fun living until tomorrow."

Lance sighed as she shook her head. In what world was a highly populated school ever better than a secluded house to murder someone in? This kid's thinking was extreamly screwed up. Sighing she shrugged.

"Whatever, I could Deal with a little bit of a challenge. Since we're going to be like that, assuming school is about 6 hours long (going of my nephew's school length here, I don't know about Japanese schools.) I would have the next four days to kill you."

Smirking Lance turned and began to walk away.

"Have fun living until tomorrow."

/monthly_2016_11/5824a91fd7343_HaruoHeader2.png.fa12bbb8b91d9301b051589296151255.png

...≭Haruo then began walking away from Lance, towards his home. Upon hearing Lance's comment, Haruo grinned and looked around to his servant, replying to her shortly before he vanished, reappearing within his room at the Fukushima Estate≭...

Good luck trying~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Fukushima Estate.

Resting at home.

Calm.

No one.

Get some rest.

None.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
}

.haruodesc{

.haruospeech{

.haruotable{ width:100%;

button.haruoaccordion {
background-color: transparent;

Syo carried her all the way home and sat her down when they got there. He smiled sheepishly at her. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked her.

Rika began to calm down, her body starting to return to normal except for the sword in her arms.

''Hm...I dunno. What about you? You still have mating season right?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back