• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, hey Akane.........wait, what?''
...?Seol soon sat up after realizing she just said Akane's name and took off her sun glasses to look at Akane?...
Akane stopped walking and looked at Seol. She smiled and then and gave a small chuckle. Seol looked pretty relaxed which made Akane happier, it was nice to see her friends in such a happy state, but she now looks like she seen a ghost.

"What? Something wrong?"

tumblr_mvgmgu2OF31smxfplo1_r1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...jeez~''
...⊹She said as a strip of her hair hanged above Akita⊹...
Akita slowly stopped gumming his hand as his hand slowly slipped out of his mouth before both hands launched at the hair before she could pull away and grabed it happily

TheDragoon said:
Mari began to get flustered. "U-Uhm! To the hospital then?!" She said before teleporting them both there and looking for a doctor in the emergency room. "Quick! She's about to have a baby!" She began calling out.
...♱Roselyn seemed to grew more in pain as she winced♱...

Roman said:
Akane stopped walking and looked at Seol. She smiled and then and gave a small chuckle. Seol looked pretty relaxed which made Akane happier, it was nice to see her friends in such a happy state, but she now looks like she seen a ghost.
"What? Something wrong?"

tumblr_mvgmgu2OF31smxfplo1_r1_500.gif
''Ah...no....Welcome back by the way..''

...?She said as she smiled back before putting on her shades again and laid back down?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita slowly stopped gumming his hand as his hand slowly slipped out of his mouth before both hands launched at the hair before she could pull away and grabed it happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki had let Akita grab her hair. Since he seemed to like playing with long strands of hair which made her giggle⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex sat on his bed in oblivion, going through his spellbook. He wasn't feeling very happy about being here anymore, living a life of evil. He wanted to return home, stay home, and be good. He wanted to see his brother, his daughter, everybody. His feelings for Hina were dying too. He felt like they were always doing something lovey dovey, and it bugged him. Most of all, he wasn't even aloud to break up with her. This felt like he being held against his will, by some Yandere. He didn't want this life anymore. He wanted to be free. And the opportunity came in his spellbook. With a chant, he was teleported out of oblivion, to the park on Earth. First thing was first, he was going back to see his daughter, whom he had been away from for so long. Kelsey.

@LunaCrosby @Daniel reaving

Amelia flew onto the school grounds without a care in the world, yeah she was nervous but she figured it was going to be a good year, she was really excited to meet new people. She walked into the school and sat down near a window hoping someone would come and say hi to her but unfortunately nobody came to talk to her yet.

now she was just sad and alone with nobody to talk to, sometimes being a spirit is hard

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn seemed to grew more in pain as she winced♱...
The doctors soon whisked her away on an operating bed, doing everything they could to deliver the baby. Mari sat quietly in the lobby, waiting patiently and wondering what would happen to her Rosie-San.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...no....Welcome back by the way..''
...♱She said as she smiled back before putting on her shades again and laid back down♱...
Akane shook her head and put her hands in her jacket pockets. Unfortunately, she wasn't here to stay, just to get her things.

"I'm not here to stay... I'm just coming to get my things. Thanks though.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He laughed happily as he played with her hair excitedly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just smiled as she let Akita play with her hair and watched. She wondered where Shira went to though. She was also wondering how her dad was and how Mitsu was. It was kinda funny to how Mitsu is also her sister since their father is Ansom. When she realized that Mitsu was also her sister, it made her giggle a bit⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Dex sat on his bed in oblivion, going through his spellbook. He wasn't feeling very happy about being here anymore, living a life of evil. He wanted to return home, stay home, and be good. He wanted to see his brother, his daughter, everybody. His feelings for Hina were dying too. He felt like they were always doing something lovey dovey, and it bugged him. Most of all, he wasn't even aloud to break up with her. This felt like he being held against his will, by some Yandere. He didn't want this life anymore. He wanted to be free. And the opportunity came in his spellbook. With a chant, he was teleported out of oblivion, to the park on Earth. First thing was first, he was going back to see his daughter, whom he had been away from for so long. Kelsey.
@LunaCrosby @Daniel reaving
Kelsey was walking when someone suddenly appeared in front of her, causing her to bump into him. She blinked and looked at the stranger, who was faintly familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on it. "Woah... I think you need to practice your teleporting skills...." she said, picking up the book she had dropped.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey was walking when someone suddenly appeared in front of her, causing her to bump into him. She blinked and looked at the stranger, who was faintly familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on it. "Woah... I think you need to practice your teleporting skills...." she said, picking up the book she had dropped.
Dex was forced to drop his book in response, flinching slightly. He quickly picked up his book and nodded slightly. "Uh... Yeah, I guess you could say that. What's your name?" He asked his now grown up daughter.

TheDragoon said:
Dex was forced to drop his book in response, flinching slightly. He quickly picked up his book and nodded slightly. "Uh... Yeah, I guess you could say that. What's your name?" He asked his now grown up daughter.
Kelsey smiled, "My name's Kelsey, your's?" she asked curiously and tilted her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled, "My name's Kelsey, your's?" she asked curiously and tilted her head.
Dex immediately recognized the name. "My name is Dexter, but you can call me Dex. I'm your father." He said.

TheDragoon said:
The doctors soon whisked her away on an operating bed, doing everything they could to deliver the baby. Mari sat quietly in the lobby, waiting patiently and wondering what would happen to her Rosie-San.
(time skip to where the baby is born? xD )

Roman said:
Akane shook her head and put her hands in her jacket pockets. Unfortunately, she wasn't here to stay, just to get her things.
"I'm not here to stay... I'm just coming to get my things. Thanks though.."
''Movin out?''

TheDragoon said:
Dex immediately recognized the name. "My name is Dexter, but you can call me Dex. I'm your father." He said.
Kelsey blinked, "Wh-What?!" she said, how could this guy suddenly claim to be her dad? she had just met him. Sure his name was the same... and his blue hair... but she needed proof. "If that's true, then who's my mom? what does she look like?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok xD ))
...♱Cries of a baby was soon heard and a tired smile appeared on Roselyn's face♱...
Mari came in to see once she was aloud. She beamed and ran over to hold the baby with Roselyn, smiling down at her. "Violet looks so beautiful..." She said softly.

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah you do." Mitsu said to him teasingly as mika giggled happily then launched at him to tickle him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just smiled as she let Akita play with her hair and watched. She wondered where Shira went to though. She was also wondering how her dad was and how Mitsu was. It was kinda funny to how Mitsu is also her sister since their father is Ansom. When she realized that Mitsu was also her sister, it made her giggle a bit⊹...
Akita giggled happily as he started to tangle himself into the hair happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Movin out?''
"Yeah since things are better back on Earth, I was going to go back. Plus, there's a lot of people here as it is..."

Akane said, smiling softly. She looked at the mansion and smiled.

"I prefer the quiet life in a house... A mansion just isn't for me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back