• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse couldn't help but laugh a bit at his comment, giving no resistance as he moved her arms. "Ah, yes, how could I have forgotten?" Her smile continued as their kiss resumed, also feeling the shared warmth between their chests. It was a nice feeling, to feel this physically close to somebody else. She never expected this would actually ever happen to her, considering her messed up powers. But here she was, underneath Kili's body, her arms in his grasp, intensely liplocked... and she absolutely loved it.
Kill pilled away his lips, licking Elyse's clean after their separation left a line of saliva between them. He pecked her lips once more, before kissing down her body, towards her chest.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Emiko..''
*Emiko said as the image of the fox-like demon flashed again but not only did the demon flash, Emiko's appearance flashed too*

View attachment 181469

[/QUOTE]
"Emiko...you're quite the exquisite creature, aren't you? I must say, I'm somewhat entranced by you." Deus said, moving his hand from Emiko's arm, down to her hand. He brought it up to his lips to kiss it gently.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla simply smiled as she held onto his hand, she noticed his cheeks reddened but didn't question it, she assumed that it was simply related to the earlier event since her face was still slightly pink as well. "Shall we go?" She asked, a small smile gracing her lips, her mood obviously a lot brighter than when they first reached the gate.
Kaname nodded his head and began to walk Camilla through the school gates. It had been a nice return for him, and the kiss he received from Camilla made it one of the best days of his life. By the time they reached the middle of the courtyard, his blush had faded. He was glad to see the very smile he was drawn by on Camilla's lips. He could no longer act as if he didn't care. Instead, Kaname wanted to show how gentle he could be, only to Camilla. Shifting his gaze, Kaname addressed her. "Is the couch ready for me?"

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Morning Lala!"
Kano look up from his phone And smiled happily towards Layla. He sat up properly now and the maids and butlers finished setting up the food across the table. Kano and them began eating, slowly however.

[/QUOTE]
After Layla sat down, she clasped her hands together in her lap. Only occasionally did she raise her hand(s) to grab a piece of food. Her gaze trailed over to Kano within a few moments of her sitting down. Just by the look on his face, she could tell he was waiting for an answer, the one of which she wasn't prepared to give. Sighing ever so slightly, Layla shifted her gaze towards the window as she continued to eat her breakfast.

TheDragoon said:
Yuzu held the door open for the 2 guys, a bit disappointed neither of them held the door open for her. Seriously, where were boys manners nowadays? "After you~" She cooed softly.
"sorry i would've got that for you but um...cute?" drea still looked a little confused and shocked not being use to comments like that it just took him aback

Nonalaka said:
"Well let's see then...." she said as she tapped her finger to her chin "My name is Kairassi, I am 18 years old....uhm I am human but I can control and create electricity as well as manipulating most kinds of technology...I love videogames and sport like alot..." she paused for a moment "Uhm...I joined the school about 2 months ago? But you are my first friend really" she said with a small laugh "That's all I got really I'm not super interesting"
Luke listened. "You can create electricity?" He asks "that's cool" he says

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"sorry i would've got that for you but um...cute?" drea still looked a little confused and shocked not being use to comments like that it just took him aback

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu blushed lightly and shook her head quickly. "F-Forget I said anything!" She said quickly.

TheDragoon said:
Yuzu blushed lightly and shook her head quickly. "F-Forget I said anything!" She said quickly.
"o-ok..." he put his head back down walking through the doorway

avriare had disappeared in the crowd of people

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"o-ok..." he put his head back down walking through the doorway

avriare had disappeared in the crowd of people

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu followed behind him quietly, stretching. "So, where do you want to sit?" She asked, looking around with a smile on her face.

TheDragoon said:
Yuzu followed behind him quietly, stretching. "So, where do you want to sit?" She asked, looking around with a smile on her face.
he found an empty table off to the side and sat there without a word trying to cam the sea of voices in his head

"youre no good" "she only said that to shut avriare up" "ha you actually thought she liked you" "fool!" on and on the spirits torture him from the inside

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
he found an empty table off to the side and sat there without a word trying to cam the sea of voices in his head

"youre no good" "she only said that to shut avriare up" "ha you actually thought she liked you" "fool!" on and on the spirits torture him from the inside

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sat across from him and tilted her head a bit with a confused expression. He seemed so sad now. "Is something wrong Drea?" She asked him curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Yuzu sat across from him and tilted her head a bit with a confused expression. He seemed so sad now. "Is something wrong Drea?" She asked him curiously.

"n-nothing im sorry about avriare"

Mayyflower said:
"Never had any" she says with a frown
Ryu sighed, seeing that is wasn't even any of his business, he decided to stop questioning her. "I see... It must have been tough. Having to live alone and all."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"n-nothing im sorry about avriare"

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu chuckled and shook her head. "It's no trouble really." She said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few more times before she walked over and hugged him. "Was she very close to your heart?" She asked him softly.
Han sighed and slowly lowered his arm, looking at Mari with a sad smile, "She 'was' my heart." He said softly. "Now she's gone."

Lumina said:
((Night~))
Vanille took a sip of her cup, not really knowing what else to say. "S-so... I guess we just take it a day at a time? M-maybe I can figure out how a 'crush' works that way..."
*Levya just nodded again*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I mean give them a sense that they can fit in with normal life." Thana said before looking at him. "You know give them the sence that they aren't all that different from the rest of the world."

[/QUOTE]
Hayate knew now exactly what his wife meant. At a young age, Hayate didn't know what to think of himself, "Makes sense~"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Emiko...you're quite the exquisite creature, aren't you? I must say, I'm somewhat entranced by you." Deus said, moving his hand from Emiko's arm, down to her hand. He brought it up to his lips to kiss it gently.

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko blushed slightly as she spoke*

''uh...may i ask who you are?''

Roman said:
Han sighed and slowly lowered his arm, looking at Mari with a sad smile, "She 'was' my heart." He said softly. "Now she's gone."
Mari kept hugging him before a sudden realization hit her. If... Celia was his wife... Then that would mean... Han was her father. "D-Daddy..." She said softly, her eyes widening.

TheDragoon said:
Mari kept hugging him before a sudden realization hit her. If... Celia was his wife... Then that would mean... Han was her father. "D-Daddy..." She said softly, her eyes widening.
Han blinked, a few more tears ran down his cheeks. Upon being called 'daddy' by Mari, he felt... Sort of happy. He slowly raised his arms and gently wrapped them around Mari, hugging her back. "Yes?" He asked, laughing lightly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says getting ready to finish making the egg-rolls
Ayen nodded "Well, i think Len is in his room, So i'll go get him." he said as he began waling towards the stairs.

shortyshot8 said:
"Just tell me what the hell you're talking about!"
Jojo laughed then smirked "The 4th wall you idiot," he said as he pointed at a seemingly random direction "Don't you see them watching us?" he asked refreshing to the RPers.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko blushed slightly as she spoke*
''uh...may i ask who you are?''

[/QUOTE]
"I am Deus. A pleasure to meet you. Yes, it definitely is a pleasure..." He said, the red in his eyes glowing slightly as he stared into hers. "When I saw you pass by me, I couldn't help but want you. I said to myself, 'I must speak to her. Even if she doesn't want anything to do with me, I must try. If only to look into those beautiful eyes...' "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back