• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-not funny ne..." Mitsu said before mika shook mitsu tail a little making her yelp a little before mika pulled on it a little making her yelp some more

[/QUOTE]
''haha Mika~ stop playing with her tail~''

*Neo said still laughing lightly before she accidentally grew a tail since her Eater form did consume some powers of a Shape Shifter*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha Mika~ stop playing with her tail~''
*Neo said still laughing lightly before she accidentally grew a tail since her Eater form did consume some powers of a Shape Shifter*

[/QUOTE]
Mika looked over at neo curiously before pulling on mitsues tail again. "Why mama?" She asked as it make mitsu help again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika looked over at neo curiously before pulling on mitsues tail again. "Why mama?" She asked as it make mitsu help again

[/QUOTE]
''well...i dont have an exact reason but its making Mitsu yelp cutely~''

*She said as her tail whipped about as well*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sharpened his gaze as he looked at Asuka, a faint sigh escaping his lips. He spoke as he watched Asuka walk away, towards her prey♅...
“ You're going to kill him? Didn't I promise you to not kill? Yet here you are, about to kill. I wonder... How long have you been killing while purposely restricting me from doing the same? ”

...♅Akira then sighed and spoke, shortly before turning around and vanishing♅...

Not like it matters anyway..

-------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed nervously and replied as his blush seemed to darkenΨ...

“ It's fine~ I didn't mean to do that, it just kind of happened~ ”

((( I'm going off for the remainder of today, I have a lot of stuff to do. )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's gaze stayed on his, and she looked at him with slightly wide eyes. She watched his blush darken as he spoke, not really expecting that reaction from him. It seemed crazy in her mind that he would get flustered over it, considering how he was acting while in the moment.

"I-It's okay... really... it's not like I r-really hated it... or anything..."

Her eyes dropped to his chest, too embarassed to look at him in the face after she said that. She felt so... bold.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i dont have an exact reason but its making Mitsu yelp cutely~''
*She said as her tail whipped about as well*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu blished before yelping again and glaring at neo and her tail thinking she was trying to make fun of her while mika didn't listen and played with mitsues tail still

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu blished before yelping again and glaring at neo and her tail thinking she was trying to make fun of her while mika didn't listen and played with mitsues tail still

[/QUOTE]
*Neo giggled before she kissed Mitsu hopefully trying to at least muffle her moaning sounds so Yuki or Shira couldnt hear it in their room since their rooms were right next to each others as Shira and Yuki were still sleeping*

(oh by the way, Rosario+Vampire, Mizore's last name is Shirayuki which i found funny xD her appearance is taken though for Fuyumi)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The other students were just socializing but the classroom was loud. Nanase soon walked in and went to the front*
''alright class''

*The students still talked*

''uh guys...''

*The talking grew even louder*

''hey uh guys...the teacher is speaking...''

*They just talked even louder. So Nanase got more louder*

''GUYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, GODDAMMIT!!''

*The talking soon stopped as everyone looked at the teacher and facing the front. Nanase soon spoke telling them whats gonna happen before she started taking roll*

''thank you...alrighty then...lets take roll and then il give you an easy assignment and you can do whatever the hell you wanna do. just dont destroy the damn building ok? Liz..''

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko jumped in her seat a little when Nanase yelled before she sat up straighter, wondering what the assignment was going to be. She hoped it wasn't going to hard and be simple enough for her to do✿...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-well...yknow......honestly...i have a crush on you..''
*She said as a blush filled Levya's cheeks*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille blinked, looking at Levya. Her blush didn't fade, and she noticed the blush forming on Levya's cheeks. "A... crush? What's that?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo giggled before she kissed Mitsu hopefully trying to at least muffle her moaning sounds so Yuki or Shira couldnt hear it in their room since their rooms were right next to each others as Shira and Yuki were still sleeping*
(oh by the way, Rosario+Vampire, Mizore's last name is Shirayuki which i found funny xD her appearance is taken though for Fuyumi)

[/QUOTE]
(Lols)

Mitsu went wide eyed and blushwd blood red at the kiss before closing her eyes tightly at all the crap that was happening around her with her resisting the urge to yell at mika for pulling on her tail and scould neo for just kissing her out of the blue like that. But it was mostly because of mika, it was like how when you pull on a cats tail they either quickly run away or full on tey to rip your hand of but this time it was mitsus tail being pulled and a child pulling it.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko jumped in her seat a little when Nanase yelled before she sat up straighter, wondering what the assignment was going to be. She hoped it wasn't going to hard and be simple enough for her to do✿...
*Nanase continued to do role call*

''Kioko''

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, looking at Levya. Her blush didn't fade, and she noticed the blush forming on Levya's cheeks. "A... crush? What's that?"
''like...yknow......its like saying that i love you..''

*She said not knowing how to say it*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lols)
Mitsu went wide eyed and blushwd blood red at the kiss before closing her eyes tightly at all the crap that was happening around her with her resisting the urge to yell at mika for pulling on her tail and scould neo for just kissing her out of the blue like that. But it was mostly because of mika, it was like how when you pull on a cats tail they either quickly run away or full on tey to rip your hand of but this time it was mitsus tail being pulled and a child pulling it.

[/QUOTE]
*Neo kept her lips there just to keep Yuki and Shira in their sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''like...yknow......its like saying that i love you..''
*She said not knowing how to say it*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille blinked, her whole face turning crimson. She looked at Levya, still processing what she said. That's what a crush meant? That was... really intense then! Her gaze dropped to the floor, getting really flustered and embarassed all of a sudden. "R-really...?"

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled a little. "Well I dont know really" he says
"Well let's see then...." she said as she tapped her finger to her chin "My name is Kairassi, I am 18 years old....uhm I am human but I can control and create electricity as well as manipulating most kinds of technology...I love videogames and sport like alot..." she paused for a moment "Uhm...I joined the school about 2 months ago? But you are my first friend really" she said with a small laugh "That's all I got really I'm not super interesting"

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, her whole face turning crimson. She looked at Levya, still processing what she said. That's what a crush meant? That was... really intense then! Her gaze dropped to the floor, getting really flustered and embarassed all of a sudden. "R-really...?"
''yeah..''

*She said as she blushed more*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sharpened his gaze as he looked at Asuka, a faint sigh escaping his lips. He spoke as he watched Asuka walk away, towards her prey♅...
“ You're going to kill him? Didn't I promise you to not kill? Yet here you are, about to kill. I wonder... How long have you been killing while purposely restricting me from doing the same? ”

...♅Akira then sighed and spoke, shortly before turning around and vanishing♅...

Not like it matters anyway..

...ΨKenji laughed nervously and replied as his blush seemed to darkenΨ...

“ It's fine~ I didn't mean to do that, it just kind of happened~ ”

((( I'm going off for the remainder of today, I have a lot of stuff to do. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Though Asuka heard him, she didn't say anything until he had vanished and she spoke quietly to herself before a sadistic smile came upon her face as she neared where the male was hiding❦...

"I'm doing what I see as fit and he broke that promise once before, so for Akira to bring up such a point is useless. For him to think that I've been killing on the regular... is foolish. Not once have I done such a thing in years, though he can think what he likes. As if I care anymore..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase continued to do role call*
''Kioko''

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko rose her hand a little as she spoke✿...

"Here!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..''
*She said as she blushed more*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille looked up, still blushing, to see Levya doing the same. She wasn't quite sure how she felt yet, really she didn't truly understand the concept of love or crushes like Levya tried to explain, but she did know she liked having Levya around. Plus, she was an attractive individual. "I-I...." she started, but cut herself off. How could she respond, really?

Lumina said:
Vanille looked up, still blushing, to see Levya doing the same. She wasn't quite sure how she felt yet, really she didn't truly understand the concept of love or crushes like Levya tried to explain, but she did know she liked having Levya around. Plus, she was an attractive individual. "I-I...." she started, but cut herself off. How could she respond, really?
''l-lets just sit on the couch..a-alright..?''

*She said trying to make it less awkward*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''l-lets just sit on the couch..a-alright..?''
*She said trying to make it less awkward*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille nodded, still blushing a bit. She walked over to the couch, sitting down where she had been before. Her eyes glanced over to Levya a few times, but everytime she did she felt her heart flutter a bit. She wasn't sure if this was from Levya's little confession or something else.

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded, still blushing a bit. She walked over to the couch, sitting down where she had been before. Her eyes glanced over to Levya a few times, but everytime she did she felt her heart flutter a bit. She wasn't sure if this was from Levya's little confession or something else.
*Levya slithered her way to the couch and sat next to Vanille, her tail just lying on the ground*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Levya slithered her way to the couch and sat next to Vanille, her tail just lying on the ground*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille had made sure to keep her cup, since it still had juice in it. She picked it up, staring at the orange liquid within it. "I... uh, don't really understand feelings that well, s-so I don't know if I feel the same way... I-I'm not saying I don't, I just don't know." She sighed, turning the cup over in her hands a few times.

Lumina said:
Vanille had made sure to keep her cup, since it still had juice in it. She picked it up, staring at the orange liquid within it. "I... uh, don't really understand feelings that well, s-so I don't know if I feel the same way... I-I'm not saying I don't, I just don't know." She sighed, turning the cup over in her hands a few times.
*Levya nodded before she just examined her tail out of being bored*

(last post, good night~)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Levya nodded before she just examined her tail out of being bored*
(last post, good night~)

[/QUOTE]
((Night~))

Vanille took a sip of her cup, not really knowing what else to say. "S-so... I guess we just take it a day at a time? M-maybe I can figure out how a 'crush' works that way..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back