• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her "Amaya.... i... i want" he said quietly as he attempted to touch her hand.
Amaya out her hand on top of ayens hand. "You want what?" She asks looking down into her lap

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked a little "It's gonna be so much easier to kill you this way" He said before slamming her into the ground
Sakie sighed and stared up at him, "Kill me if you wish bu-" she started before it sounded like Nora's. "Kill me? You're a monster..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her hand on top of ayens hand. "You want what?" She asks looking down into her lap
Ayen grabbed her hand before leaning in "you..." he said stopping just before their noses bumped together.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie sighed and stared up at him, "Kill me if you wish bu-" she started before it sounded like Nora's. "Kill me? You're a monster..."
Al stopped as he looked at her "I-I am not....I'm not a monster"

shortyshot8 said:
Al stopped as he looked at her "I-I am not....I'm not a monster"
"Are you sure? Because you said you were going to kill me and you already killed William... what else does that make you besides a monster?" Sakis asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you sure? Because you said you were going to kill me and you already killed William... what else does that make you besides a monster?" Sakis asked.
Al's grip loosened a little "N-No.....You're...You can't be Nora....."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grabbed her hand before leaning in "you..." he said stopping just before their noses bumped together.
Amaya pressed her forehead against his and blushed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled, "I suppose it is. Do you want any?" She asked after eating more of her ice cream. "Oh and I talked to Yurika while you were gone too, she's busy taking care of her boyfriend... I'm surprised she has one." She spoke quietly.
...♅Akira looked at the ice cream and replied, soon looking back to Asuka♅...

“ Sure~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed her forehead against his and blushed.
Ayen blushed as well then playfully nipped at her bottom lip while looking into her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's grip loosened a little "N-No.....You're...You can't be Nora....."
"And why is that?" Sakie asked as she removed his hand and sat up. "If I remember correctly, I called you a murderer and told you to leave my house. That's what happened right..." Blocks and particles formed in front of him, revealing Nora. Her eyes were closed and she was looking down at the ground, "Al?" Nora finished and opened her eyes, staring at him.

tumblr_nqpwrpzrP41qe8hc0o1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"And why is that?" Sakie asked as she removed his hand and sat up. "If I remember correctly, I called you a murderer and told you to leave my house. That's what happened right..." Blocks and particles formed in front of him, revealing Nora. Her eyes were closed and she was looking down at the ground, "Al?" Nora finished and opened her eyes, staring at him.
tumblr_nqpwrpzrP41qe8hc0o1_400.gif
Al's eyes widened "N-Nora............" He said quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland blushed "maybe you're rubbing off on me.." he chuckled as he nuzzled her back then placed his hands on her hips.
Dakota smiled as he blushed "Perhaps~, you know, you're cute when you blush like that" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the ice cream and replied, soon looking back to Asuka♅...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka held out the ice cream to Akira and smiled. "Here you are."

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "N-Nora............" He said quietly
"What?" Nora asked and put a hand on her hip.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka held out the ice cream to Akira and smiled. "Here you are."

"What?" Nora asked and put a hand on her hip.
Al took a step back "Yo-You died...."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as he blushed "Perhaps~, you know, you're cute when you blush like that" she said with a giggle.
Roland's face got redder "that's... that's not fair y'know, you're s.. suppose to be the c... cute one" he said flustered while looking up at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked down the street, reading a book and mumbling to herself. She was concentrating on something.
@Anyone...Im just tired.
Arielle jumped on Kagura. "BIG SISTER!" She yelled happily

Mayyflower said:
Arielle jumped on Kagura. "BIG SISTER!" She yelled happily
Kagura went wide eyed as they fell, the book laying on the ground still open "where did you possibly come from?" She said and glanced around.

Lumina said:
Violetta puffed out her cheeks.
"Well you being you is cute. So there."

The blush on her cheeks had not diminished.
Takeshi shook his head, "That doesn't make me cuter than you, does it?" He asked, jokingly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura went wide eyed as they fell, the book laying on the ground still open "where did you possibly come from?" She said and glanced around.
Arielle hugged her tightly. "I followed you" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved over top of her before peeling his lips away and smiling down at her
Amaya wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back