• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The men then charged at him*
*Himeragi only let out demon flames (Like a blue flame) as the flame surrounded Roman and Himeragi as the guys were pushed back*

''wanna know something interesting? im half demon...so scat''

*The boys nodded as they started running away screaming*

yea xD hmmmmmm.....do you plan going on often?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, I need something to do with my life xD , I want to be a dedicated roleplayer)).

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I can't believe those guys." He said before his clones appeared and started chasing them with lightning before vanishing. He then looked at Himeragi, "You'd prefer me?" He asked.

(( Are you sure about that? We'd probably weird her out with our weirdness xD ))
''prefer you over them...cuz i know you dont fuck me, and those guys would probably gang bang me...''

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I can't believe those guys." He said before his clones appeared and started chasing them with lightning before vanishing. He then looked at Himeragi, "You'd prefer me?" He asked.

(( Are you sure about that? We'd probably weird her out with our weirdness xD ))
Miguel said:
((I ain't "Her" i am a boy XDDD, Miguel is a masculine name))
....k your a guy xD i guess if you want to roleplay, gotta be a whole complete different person i guess lol. and....maybe Roman? i mean, he does get to chat with people who been here for awhile (just this RP thread) and became popular. xD )))

Roman said:

*Kaze approaches the sitution*

What's going on here, nice clones I think... *He said.

*Any visible injuries on Roman? The situation sounds like a combat*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''prefer you over them...cuz i know you dont fuck me, and those guys would probably gang bang me...''

....k your a guy xD i guess if you want to roleplay, gotta be a whole complete different person i guess lol. and....maybe Roman? i mean, he does get to chat with people who been here for awhile (just this RP thread) and became popular. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "Don't put that image in my head." He said with a sigh. "I'd probably have to neat those guys down."

Miguel said:
Roman smiled and waved, "Ah thank you. Just scaring some guys away is all."

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Don't put that image in my head." He said with a sigh. "I'd probably have to neat those guys down."
Miguel said:

*Any visible injuries on Roman? The situation sounds like a combat*
''y-yeah...theres, nothing really wrong anymore''

*Himeragi said as she gave him a friendly smile*

Roman said:
That sounds fun. How you doing? *He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...theres, nothing really wrong anymore''
*Himeragi said as she gave him a friendly smile*

[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear that. Greetings fellow lady, how you doing? *He asked

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''we're doing fine now...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Nice to hear that, I am new on this school. I'm Kaze. How about you? *He asked.

*Kaze takes out a journal, with a Pentagram as cover and writes something about humans*

Any curiosity shown after doing that?

Miguel said:
''...eh? what school...?''

*She said before looking around. They were in a park atm (yeah, not a lot of people attend the school xD their either in their own homes, or dating, or taking care of their kids. yes people here get pregnant and gave kids. even at such a young age. and even dead people, and people who are just doing their own thing. i dont think a lot of people used the school setting alot xD )))

Miguel said:

*Kaze takes out a journal, with a Pentagram as cover and writes something about humans*

Any curiosity shown after doing that?
''u-uhhaha...sorry what was that?''

*She said not clearly getting the question*

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
What was what? *He asked.

I'm writing information about people on this world. People here seem to be strange, I mean, your friend is able to clone. Is there anything stranger that I will see? *He said.

Well, nice to meet you guys, I need to talk with my master. *Says before opening a fissure, jumping on it and closing after he gets inside*

Miguel said:
What was what? *He asked.
I'm writing information about people on this world. People here seem to be strange, I mean, your friend is able to clone. Is there anything stranger that I will see? *He said.

Well, nice to meet you guys, I need to talk with my master. *Says before opening a fissure, jumping on it and closing after he gets inside*
*Himeragi stared in confusion*

''she...doesnt seem to be from this world......what the hell...?''

@Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi stared in confusion*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''she...doesnt seem to be from this world......what the hell...?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
((I don't know if you are referring to me as "she", but my character is a boy too xD )).

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi stared in confusion*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''she...doesnt seem to be from this world......what the hell...?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman nodded, "I see that." He said smiling. "Come on, let's continue our walk."

Miguel said:
((I don't know if you are referring to me as "she", but my character is a boy too xD )).
oh. screw me xD btw just so you know, Heaven and Hell are destroyed soooo...yeah )))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I see that." He said smiling. "Come on, let's continue our walk."
''okay''

*She said before letting go of his arm*

((
tumblr_nokcesDC3s1sjer98o7_250.gif

Me in my room right now ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh. screw me xD btw just so you know, Heaven and Hell are destroyed soooo...yeah )))

''okay''

*She said before letting go of his arm*

[/QUOTE]
"You know you didn't have to let go, right?" Roman said as he began walking.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''..a-alright fine..''
*She said before hugging his arm again*

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "It just feels nice to have someone there." He said smiling. "I was giving you the option though. You don't have to hold onto my arm if you don't want to."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and walked right next to her "I'm right here if you need me." he said giving her hand a smiled squeeze.
Dakota looked at him before smiling and giving a small nod. She then began looking around noticing a male with red hair she began walking in the same direction as him.

A chuckle could be heard from behind them "You still fall for that?, I thought you'd figure it out with that brain of yours by now" a voice called out from behind them as the male they were following simply disappeared. Dakota's eyes widened as she quickly turned her head and smiled brightly as her eyes flickered.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "It just feels nice to have someone there." He said smiling. "I was giving you the option though. You don't have to hold onto my arm if you don't want to."
*Himeragi blushed not knowing what to do here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back