• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

It was quite unusual for Amanda to be feeling this way, she felt protected when she was with him. His lips touched hers lightly the first time but she eventually melted into the kiss as Kit deepened it, she blushed when she heard the compliment and froze up when he moved her closer. This was the first time she has ever really kissed or made out with anyone consensually and meaningfully, she like it, it comforted her a little bit but not enough to not scare her. When Kitsune broke the kiss she looked back at him, her eyes turning a red colour since her eye colour changes when in a mood. She didn't have anything to say only a smile on her pink face. She booped his nose whispering in a giggle, "Not cute."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"That's cold, I could be all cruel and mean if you want" kit joked and pretended to be a monster for a moment before giving her puppy dog eyes "Hm...I guess you know that I like you, and I get a feeling you like me as well, so would you want to go out on a date? Just the two of us and we can go anywhere you wish" kissing her one more time before rolling over onto his back and closing his eyes. "Your smell is better than any flower...or perfume...it's intoxicating"
T That_Irish_Person

Last edited:
She laughed at him rolling onto her side in a little ball. She sat up and looked at him with that trying not to laugh face, her face dropped a bit but rose up with a smile "Ummm... I will have to check my calendar give me a minute." She pulled out an imaginary planner calendar thing and pretended to look through it, "Well it seems like I have time for a date...." Amanda smirked little but frowned when he rolled over, she thought of going down to the lake in town or the park, she wasn't that good at picking places, she had never really done something sweet or cute with someone. Kit saying that made her a little self conscious she raised her wrist up to her nose smelling it but not smelling it. She rested her head on his chest and looked out of the window next to them. I think I might actually be able to have a decent life here. She smiled and unconsciously fell asleep on Kit.

"I'm glad you could fit me in this week, I was so worried that you wouldn't have time for someone as small as me" laughing as he looked over at her. A big cheesy smile on his face, the smile faded "I know it isn't a normal feeling that someone is being like this with you and I understand that it makes you nervous so just take it slow. For our first date we don't have to go anywhere flashy, wherever is comfortable for you...." looking down at her noticing that she fell asleep. Pulling a blanket down with his free arm he covered the two of them up. Holding her close so she would feel safe before he fell asleep not long after Amanda. While he slept he turned into her, sheltering Amanda with his body while laying on his side, their faces barely apart, their lips just about to touch.
T That_Irish_Person

Isuzu happened to glance over at the moment that Fenris actually gave some kind of reaction, and she silently smirked to herself. It was fun to see if she could get a rise out of him, almost like a personal challenge to see if she could do it. Who'd have thought that just having a simple room would do it? Honestly, if she wanted anything more kinky, she could make it herself. Having transmutation abilities did come in handy, especially for her...interests. Putting the last of her groceries away, Isuzu closed the fridge, looking over in time to see her friend playing with her staff. She did enjoy that staff, and a part of her liked the sight of him playing with it too. Having an active imagination ALSO came in handy. As he spoke, Isuzu grabbed two water bottles off the counter, using her abilities to transmute them into two bottles of her favorite dark beer. She handed Fenris one before sitting down next to him on the couch. "Who would do such a thing?" She responded teasingly, cracking open the beer and taking a long swig.
(What kinda beer we talking about here? I was gonna describe it but uhhh XD non described beer is hard to describe XD )
Fenris smirked and opened the bottle that was handed to him. He couldn't get drunk either way, but since Isuzu apparently wanted to drink he would participate as well. Taking a swig he rolled the liquid across his tongue, enjoying the flavor. Isuzu certainly had good tastes. Looking at her sitting on the other side of the couch, Fenris decided they were a bit too far apart, so scootching along he slid up next to her and chuckled slightly. "Oh I dunno. Depending on my mood, I might enjoy something like that from time to time."
967314-bigthumbnail.jpg

Gavrielle wasn't used to seeing cats in a setting like this. Sure when out patrolling and on missions she had seen plenty felines roaming around in the different places she'd been to, but never in a class setting. Then again, any classes she had taken prior to this moment were all at military compounds where animals weren't allowed. And if even if they were, the especially werent allowed in the lecture halls. So seeing a cat sitting on her desk trying to get her attention was genuinely a strange sight. It seemed a little on edge, as a lot of docile animals were when surrounded by creatures it wouldn't recognize. However, it seemed more interested in her than anyone else in the class, as it placed its paw on her nose and looked at her with some kind of intrigued expression. Not really knowing what else to do in this bizarre situation, Gavrielle moved her hand and booped the cat on its nose back, tilting its head to match the feline on her desk. But unlike the cat, she didn't mew, because soldiers don't mew.

Across the room, Lena had her hand clasped over her mouth, trying to stifle her growing laughter at the sight of her sister and the cat.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @The Fabulous Emerald Wicked Jester Wicked Jester
The cat momentarily sniffed the finger that was slightly squishing in it's nose. It had a pleasant sent and a strange feeling against as it was pressing down on the cat's nose. Unsure of what to do now, the cat slightly pushed past the finger and began to press the side of it's head to the hand the finger was connected to, nuzzling it gently while staring at the girl with large kitten eyes, as if imploring the girl the pet it.
Jack moaned as he lay sprawled out across the bench on the side of the street. It was a rather random situation for him, but then again so was feeling this strange feeling he currently felt. "Agh..... I'm sooooo bored....." Rolling over on the bench, jack knocked on the class screen of his phone and began to sit upright. "AI! I'm bored. What you wanna do? Because apparently getting people to follow you isn't as easy as it once was." Tilting his phone to shade it from the sun, Jack idly waited for that strange pixilated girl to reappear on his screen. He was fairly certain she hadn't left so maybe she would be just as bored as he was and they could find something to do.

(IM FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!)

Amanda woke up and saw how close they were, she smiled a little memorising all the features of his face before looking at his lips and lightly kisses them before huddling her face in his chest hiding under the blankets falling back asleep. She entered into a dream, only it wasn't a dream but a flashback of the past, when she was with Maria. She remembered giggling with her while running through the forest holding her small little hand, it was starting to get dark but they didn't mind, the little girl called Amanda an angel and thanked her for taking her away. Amanda was watching Maria for a few days and watched her parents constantly argue and yell and fight, she shouldn't have been brought up in a home like that. Amanda remembered seeing Maria trip on a rock and run into a bush which cut her neck slightly, she remembered scaring her at first but was quick to comfort her in her arms, she smiled at Amanda gave her permission to drink from her. She kept drinking even when she said stop, she was crying out for help and was hitting her but Amanda didn't have control and continued drinking. Amanda started to whimper in her sleep a little bit as she cried remembering the screams the girl made yelling that she was a monster. She screamed in her sleep "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Kit slightly tightened his hold on Amanda in his sleep. Entering her dream kit loomed over Amanda and Maria watching. Kneeling down kit placed a hand on her shoulder, gently pulling Amanda back against his chest. Placing a hand over Amanda's eyes to keep her from looking at Maria and from looking it him. Kit's form while in his dreams was beaten, bloody, and had deep gashes in it. A reflection of his dark past. "Amanda don't look at me please....just listen to my voice and focus on that, breath" yet before he stepped in to try and comfort her he watched her, he could only feel her pain up until he saw how it changed her, the event with Maria.
T That_Irish_Person

She hated this dream, she had it a lot and it killed her every time. Seeing her dead body in her arms, she did that, she made that choice, she was the monster here. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't move, she was in shock, it was like being there at that time seeing the whole thing for the first time. She couldn't stop crying, but then she did. She remembered smiling at the body and starting to laugh, she laughed on how stupid it was, she laughed because she tried to save a selfish little bitch that stole a cookie at the age of 12. Her laugh sent chills up her spine in her sleep, this was one of the worst parts, she tried to wake up, she didn't want Kit to see what she was really like. Amanda cradled herself in a small ball shivering and crying. She talked to herself once again in her sleep, "Stop... Please..." Trying desperately to wake up.

Kit released Amanda and knelt down to her pulling her to his chest as those he killed started to tear into his back, wincing and enduring it. "Do you want to see what a real monster looks like? Someone...." stopping himself he left her dream and woke himself up. Opening his eyes he started to shake Amanda gently, his pink eyes piercing through the darkness. "Amanda wake up it's just a dream, that's the monster inside of you! It doesn't control who you really are, I can teach you how to control it!" Kit paused for a moment and released his aura of bloodlust into the room. The feeling was steifling, it would cause most to know how dangerous he really could be, especially if he didn't feed for a long period of time. What had really happened to kit all those years ago was he killed his parents, little brother and everyone in the small town that he lived in. Feasting and tearing into them, laughing as he tortured the men's families right in front of their very eyes before killing them. He didn't like who he was underneath his skin, so in the end after he came to from the blood rage he regretted what happened so deeply that he carved a cross on his chest for every person he had killed and now lives with that pain and regret every day, every waking moment, in his dreams they appeared as corpses to tear him apart.
T That_Irish_Person

Amanda still couldn't wake up, it was like something was keeping her in there. She physically could not wake up, she looked around in her dream there was no one, Maria's body gone. But out of no where her brother popped up covered in blood his eyes a deep red colour, "You filthy bitch, you wanted me to die. It's a nice little memory this was, wasn't it?" He walked around her in a suit, hair slicked back and blood around his mouth. "Yes, well you see this isn't a dream as such, more of a way of getting into you head. I quite like it in here, dark memories, dark thoughts, oh and a little bit of a romantic interest? Could it be that vampire you're sleeping with, you're a whore you know that Amanda." She couldn't figure out if it was real or not, it wasn't a memory anymore and it didn't feel like a dream. "Shut up! You died, I locked you in that room, there was no way you could have gotten out. You're not real!"

"Oh really? You think I'm not real? How is this for not real then?" He sliced his neck the blood coming out, the smell making her eyes turn to their violet colour and her fangs come out. She ended up waking up breathing heavily her fangs out and her eyes purple, she didn't think much of the dream and didn't want to show it. But of course things didn't work that way, she stared at Kit a tear falling down her cheek feeling slightly intimidated by him "Why did you do it? Kill you family I mean... Doesn't it scare you?" She didn't really want to go near him after her dream and the power he was giving off but proceeded to hug him, she still felt the fear from her brother and was scared of Kit too.

Kit hugged Amanda back, tears streaming down his face as he fell back. "Don't ever do that to me again...you had me so worried" kit told her. His arms were shaking as he rubbed her back and hid his aura. "Don't worry you are safe here, the memories can't truly affect us here, our guilt and our shame. Pausing as he sniffles for a moment before letting up and looking down at Amanda "it's me you are afraid of isn't it..." letting go his arms fell to his sides. "If you don't feel safe there is one way...." he told Amanda
T That_Irish_Person

"What did I do wrong? I fell asleep and had a nightmare is all! I'm sorry I worried you though..." Amanda looked up at Kit eyes glassy and nose red, her fangs still out. She scoffed a little at his comment on being afraid, "It's not that type of afraid Kitsune.... With you it's more of a...." Fear of losing or getting hurt by you... "But there is no way to feel completely safe... Especially when you.. Never mind... Anyway, I'm going for a walk do you want to come or not?" She got up and put on a jacket feeling a little bit cold not noticing her eyes or fangs.

There had been another person before Elaena under the tree. However she was... Sleeping. She was right behind the tree, curled up and sleeping. She was murmuring something but it was a bit inaudible to tell what she was saying exactly. She didn't seem much of a threat nor someone you'd wanna try waking up so rudely. But she was wearing interesting clothing.
Elaena hadn't noticed the girl next to her initially as she sat down, t was only after she had gotten comfortable and looked around that she had noticed her laying under the tree as well. Elaena looked at the girl with curious eyes, her head tilted lazily to one side. She couldn't blame the girl for choosing such a place to sleep. She would have done the same probably. She pursed her lips in thought for a moment, this girl looked interesting and naturally enough, Elaena wanted to befriend all those that looked or sounded interesting to her, bit of course the girl was asleep. This wasn't much of an obstacle for Elaena as she could simply walk into the girls dreams if she so wanted to. She hummed in thought for a second, she of course saw no problem with such a thing as walking into someone else's dream, but her brother always warned her not to...She looked around. He wasn't here, so she could do it right? Just as she was about to go into the girls dreams to possibly introduce herself, almost as if some kind of signal had summoned him Elliot had arrived only moments later "There you are! I was looking fo-" he paused, staring at the girl for a bit, then to his sister "...What are you doing Elaena?" the boy said with slightly furrowed brows." I wish to make a friend, she is asleep. I can meet her in her dreams" Elliot grumbled a little at her response, rubbing his face with his hand "That's how you scare the hell out of a person Elaena..." He scolded. The two had broke into a hushed sibling squabble over Elaena's lake of understanding on personal space issues and although they were being quiet they still weren't taking note if it were waking the girl or not.

Zaria groaned from the pain, in her mind she could feel herself draining but as it stood , she felt different , she wanted to tell Amanda her secret but she didn't know how was she gonna react to get" Amanda she said crawling slowly up to her " she blushed then she went close and hugged her " can I tell you something ....I....I think I'm in love with you " she blushed deeply.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf T That_Irish_Person

Amanda smiled at Zaria when she heard her groan, still getting ready to go out. "Yes Zaria?" She watched as she crawled towards her, it was quit different for her to just want to hug. "Sure, you can tell me anything that's why I am here." When Zaria told Amanda that she loved her she didn't know how to take it. You have to be fucking kidding me Zaria! It better not be in that way... I guess I might have to go in for the sister zone.... "Aw Zaria I love you too, you've always been like a sister to me and I would to do anything to protect you." She smiled at Zaria, You're a bitch Amanda, you know that right? Even from you that was brutal, she's going to ignore you now. "You want to come for a walk Zaria? I'm going to check out the campus." She saw her neck and looked away, "You should cover yourself up now, okay? It's getting a bit cold now."
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria's heart broke when she said that she loved her to but as a sister " Amanda I don't mean sister I mean ...like I like like you...sorry I guess you like kit " she said getting off the bed then she looked at her " I thought you liked me too ...I was really hoping I would finally be able to tell you and I would be pushed away " she said a bit of tears streamed out of her eyes then she grabbed Amanda's hand and pulled her close " I really do love you ...you just so cute and friendly and you where always there for me so I guess I wanted you to be with me " she blushed then she frowned " but I guess I'm living a dream again " she cried again

T That_Irish_Person

"Aww... I'm sorry... Come here beautiful..." She pulled Zaria in for a deep hug, stroking her hair before pulling away and wiped her tears away looking into her eyes. She felt absolutely horrible for rejecting her, she did love her just not that way. "It's going to be okay... Just some people aren't meant to be I guess..." She kissed her cheek and smiled her fangs finally retracting and her eyes going back to their normal colour. "I'm going out, will be back in a bit okay? Unless you want to come with? I would enjoy that, we need to properly catch up, and you haven't eaten since all the feeding. C'mon." She stood at the door with purse and phone in hand opening the door waiting her Zaria to make her mind up, though she really wanted her to come with her.
Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Zaria ran up to her and she smiled at her " OK I'm coming " she said smiling at her, she knew she wasn't gonna date her but now she at least be better friends with her or something better but right now it didn't matter because it was just life and ...she didn't live forever like them well she does live long but it's harder " Amanda I'm sorry let's go explore " she said smiling.

T That_Irish_Person

Amanda smiled, she smiled at her and closed the door walking down the hall with her. "Don't be sorry ahaha for anything I should be sorry but let's forget about that and have fun." She gave her a cheesy grin and started to run off down the hall and stairs running into some other students accidentally but excusing herself and opened the door for Zaria holding her arm out to link with hers. "Shall we go on an adventure ma'am?" She giggled hysterically a happy, proud face displayed.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria giggled as she ran with her, this was why she had feel in love with her she was just so much fun and adorable she just didn't want to let her go but now kit had taken her from her.she smiled and linked her arms with her " oh yes my dear let's go on an adventure together " she giggled and she smiled at her friend
T That_Irish_Person

And with that Amanda started a funny looking walk, some people giving them weird looks, others laughing and some just ignoring. She didn't care about anyone at that point, she was having fun with her friend and that was the main point. Amanda had a habit of giggling around anyone in almost any situation serious or not. They walked out into one of the green grassed areas seeing a few people talking to each other or studying, some simply laying on the grass. "This is pretty isn't it?" She looked out at the little bit of water that was flowing through and the lushes green grass. The smile on her face shattered when she heard the familiar voice of her brother again, "Oh what do we have here Amanda? She looks cute, let me guess she told you she loved you and you rejected her... Tsk tsk tsk, so rude Amanda, I thought you were nicer than that, but then again what kind of nice person locks her brother in a room to burn?" She looked around with an annoyed face, looking for her brother, or someone looking at them. She certainly didn't feel safe anymore, she couldn't tell if he was real or not. "C'mon let's go somewhere else." Amanda grabbed Zaria's arm tugging on it a bit as she powered off a little too fast looking around, "You better watch out for your little friend there, she just might kiss you. Oh come on Amanda, you can't run away from me, after all I'm just in your head." She was starting to freak out a little bit but didn't want to be so discreet about it, as it was she looked like she was in trouble.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Elaena hadn't noticed the girl next to her initially as she sat down, t was only after she had gotten comfortable and looked around that she had noticed her laying under the tree as well. Elaena looked at the girl with curious eyes, her head tilted lazily to one side. She couldn't blame the girl for choosing such a place to sleep. She would have done the same probably. She pursed her lips in thought for a moment, this girl looked interesting and naturally enough, Elaena wanted to befriend all those that looked or sounded interesting to her, bit of course the girl was asleep. This wasn't much of an obstacle for Elaena as she could simply walk into the girls dreams if she so wanted to. She hummed in thought for a second, she of course saw no problem with such a thing as walking into someone else's dream, but her brother always warned her not to...She looked around. He wasn't here, so she could do it right? Just as she was about to go into the girls dreams to possibly introduce herself, almost as if some kind of signal had summoned him Elliot had arrived only moments later "There you are! I was looking fo-" he paused, staring at the girl for a bit, then to his sister "...What are you doing Elaena?" the boy said with slightly furrowed brows." I wish to make a friend, she is asleep. I can meet her in her dreams" Elliot grumbled a little at her response, rubbing his face with his hand "That's how you scare the hell out of a person Elaena..." He scolded. The two had broke into a hushed sibling squabble over Elaena's lake of understanding on personal space issues and although they were being quiet they still weren't taking note if it were waking the girl or not.
Due to the siblings' squabbling, the girl woke up. She opened her eyes slowly before yawning as she sat up. She then looked around as if confused as to where she was. She swore that she had a dream about a girl with pink hair and cat ears. It was an intense dream that felt very real to her. Though she cannot remember any names or anything clear as to what she was doing or what her objectives were. All she remembered was the revelation. Her being a demigoddess. Though, she was more reminded of that thought. She continued to hear the siblings squabble before turning to them, rubbing her eyes. "Ngh... Hey, where am I right now..?" She asked softly, still half asleep.

It was a nice day for a bike ride but also a nice day to just find some people to hang out with. That's what Kristako was trying to do. She had gone out of the house on her motorcycle and was driving towards the school. She believed if she were to find more friends, it would be at school. Or friends of Assana and Miyuki. However Assana and Miyuki were out with their mom or something like that. Kristako probably wasn't gonna find any new friends like that and had her chances at the school. Once she got there, she parked her motorcycle at one of the closest parking spaces near the school. She began walking towards the school and began searching for people to go talk to. She had her bangs covering her red eye because she was beginning to feel insecure of her heterochromia. Also, the fact her eye colors are blue and red, they seemed totally opposite. Since blue looked more natural for an eye color, she used her bangs to cover up her red eye. Though it was amazing how you can still see through your bangs.
Mayyflower Mayyflower

It was a nice day for a bike ride but also a nice day to just find some people to hang out with. That's what Kristako was trying to do. She had gone out of the house on her motorcycle and was driving towards the school. She believed if she were to find more friends, it would be at school. Or friends of Assana and Miyuki. However Assana and Miyuki were out with their mom or something like that. Kristako probably wasn't gonna find any new friends like that and had her chances at the school. Once she got there, she parked her motorcycle at one of the closest parking spaces near the school. She began walking towards the school and began searching for people to go talk to. She had her bangs covering her red eye because she was beginning to feel insecure of her heterochromia. Also, the fact her eye colors are blue and red, they seemed totally opposite. Since blue looked more natural for an eye color, she used her bangs to cover up her red eye. Though it was amazing how you can still see through your bangs.
Mayyflower Mayyflower
On the school grounds rested a young lady named Mayela who rested on top of a llama. Laying next to the llama was a bear that seemed on guard, looking around for anyone that intended to harm her precious May. Mayela didn't know if animals were allowed on school grounds but she didn't care, she did what she wanted, May looked up at the sky and sighed she sat up and leaned her back up against the llamas neck... I'm all alone again.... why has everyone I cared about abandoned me?.. she thought to herself as she watched the trees swaying back and forth... She hated being alone but she's gotten used to people leaving her without notice. May looked over and saw a girl walking up to the school.

On the school grounds rested a young lady named Mayela who rested on top of a llama. Laying next to the llama was a bear that seemed on guard, looking around for anyone that intended to harm her precious May. Mayela didn't know if animals were allowed on school grounds but she didn't care, she did what she wanted, May looked up at the sky and sighed she sat up and leaned her back up against the llamas neck... I'm all alone again.... why has everyone I cared about abandoned me?.. she thought to herself as she watched the trees swaying back and forth... She hated being alone but she's gotten used to people leaving her without notice. May looked over and saw a girl walking up to the school.
Kristako then stopped, feeling that something was watching her. She then turned her head and looked in Mayela's direction and the two animals. She tilted her head in an angle where her bangs moved and revealed her red eye. She then realized her bangs were off so she fixed them back to cover her red eye. Right now, she was in her overkill form because it gave her bangs. And due to the weather, it was pretty hot so she was wearing a crop top and pants. She then walked over to Mayela, the bear, and the llama, about to question what Mayela was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back