• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka giggled, staying like this for a bit, not answering to her boyfriend.
"I called you here, yes. You told me you would come by when you're done... and well, I wanted to check if you were already done... because I'm bored" She said quietly, slowly backing away with Nai into her dorm, while still hugging him. If one of them tripped right now, the other would end on top of the other, and that would be easy to accomplish, seeing that Fricka had her face buried in Nai's chest, only occasionally pulling it out to look up at him.
(Sorry for lousy responce rate, I just came back from like 3 trips to my family, because Easter... BTW, happy one to everyone)
(((( It's fine. I'm gonna have to start making my visits too, and a Happy Easter to you too ))))

Nai looked at Fricka with n eyebrow raised. He was waiting for her to answer, and when she did, he chuckled, "You're bored? Honestly, I was getting quite bored myself, but I guess I won't be bored ow that I'm here with you." He told her before he was being pulling into the apartment, still being hugged in the process. Nai made sure to close the door behind him, looking down at Fricka when she looked up at him from time to time.

(((( It's fine. I'm gonna have to start making my visits too, and a Happy Easter to you too ))))

Nai looked at Fricka with n eyebrow raised. He was waiting for her to answer, and when she did, he chuckled, "You're bored? Honestly, I was getting quite bored myself, but I guess I won't be bored ow that I'm here with you." He told her before he was being pulling into the apartment, still being hugged in the process. Nai made sure to close the door behind him, looking down at Fricka when she looked up at him from time to time.
Fricka giggled softly, letting Nai close the door, and when he responded, she smiled widely.
"I knew you would like it..." She exclaimed slyly, finally planting a small kiss on Nai's lips, pulling away quickly, in some sort of a tease, as they backed further towards Fricka's bedroom. It had a TV, so she was clear on that point.
"I honestly can't see what's behind me... and I can't look back, because you're stealing all my attention" The girl exclaimed sweetly, nuzzling closer to her boyfriend

Fricka giggled softly, letting Nai close the door, and when he responded, she smiled widely.
"I knew you would like it..." She exclaimed slyly, finally planting a small kiss on Nai's lips, pulling away quickly, in some sort of a tease, as they backed further towards Fricka's bedroom. It had a TV, so she was clear on that point.
"I honestly can't see what's behind me... and I can't look back, because you're stealing all my attention" The girl exclaimed sweetly, nuzzling closer to her boyfriend
"Well, I can't see myself not liking it." Nai said with a grin, before Fricka kissed him on the lips. Something about Fricka made it easy for her to seduce him. He didn't know what it was, and he didn't care. He followed her to wherever she was pulling him, and he made no moves to stop her. "Not like I'm trying to." He said, laughing a little as she continued to let her take him to wherever she was taking him.

"Well, I can't see myself not liking it." Nai said with a grin, before Fricka kissed him on the lips. Something about Fricka made it easy for her to seduce him. He didn't know what it was, and he didn't care. He followed her to wherever she was pulling him, and he made no moves to stop her. "Not like I'm trying to." He said, laughing a little as she continued to let her take him to wherever she was taking him.
Soon, Fricka would feel that they entered her bedroom, from a simple fact... they bumped into her bed, and with a squeal, they fell onto it, with her underneath Nai. She giggled happily, nuzzling closely to her boyfriend, thin blush spreading across her cheeks as she did, rubbing his back softly
"I want to spend this night with you... i-i-if that's okay with you" She exclaimed, slightly stuttering, not looking into Nai's eyes as to not reveal her blush just yet
"We'll have fun, we'll, uhm.. watch some TV, movies perhaps, we'll eat something, you know" She explained.

Kenji%20Header_zpsfpmfeleh.png

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

...ΨDue to Kenji's Sanctum body, he wouldn't feel the pain from the night's activities, as the rest will allow time for his body's muscles to recover. Kenji, deciding it'd be best to sleep before looking through the race lore, had mentioned it prior to when they entered his room. The initial plan was to just go to sleep, but he found Lumina took enticing to just pass up on her and go to sleep, and that's what led to the antics which consumed a good few hours. However now that the heat began to dissipate, and the need to be one with Lumina lessened, he began to feel tired, much like Lumina, who yawned and replied to his previous question. Nodding his head, Kenji replied. Bringing the quilt over there naked bodies, Kenji rested his cheek against Lumina's head and closed his eyes. He spoke once moreΨ...

Okay~ Goodnight, Lumi-chan~

Character Information

Mood:
Tired.

Sleeping with Lumina.

Objective:
Go to sleep.

Interacting With: Lumina.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

Of course Lumina had enjoyed their activities of the last few hours. She had enjoyed them quite a lot, if she was honest. But the intensity of them left her body exhausted, and she was pretty mentally drained too. So it didn't take very long for the Phoenix to fall into a deep sleep. Her normal form was small, so she fit nicely nestled against her pair, almost seeming like a child with how innocent her features looked. Her breathing was deep and slow, and her body was nice and relaxed for the first time in a few hours. as much as she wanted to find her family, she wanted to sleep with Kenji even more. So that's what she would do. Research could come later.

((Time skip?))

EmeraldVito, the humble monk.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m ready.”

Vito speak confidently, but in a more humourous way – he wasn’t the type to be over-confident in situations anyway. As he shoots a cheeky smirk at Iris, the air around him becomes stronger until a galeforce swirl of wind lifts him off of the ground.

With a simple thought, Vito flies upward into the air with a small tornado behind him that provides the propulsion. Some of the other students look up in amazement as they watch the humble monk shoot upwards with the power of a natural disaster at his command.

“You ready? I’ll try not to make this too much of a hassle for you…”

He says, with a cheeky, non-hostile laugh. Vito never wishes to seem mean, and is only saying this in a sarcastic, almost ironic tone. In truth, the wind was limited to below him so unless Iris goes behind him she should have no problem.
Lumina Lumina
Iris couldn't help but smirk at Vito's response. Cheeky was definitely the right word to use to describe him. It was a little infectious and she couldn't help but return it with a smirk of her own, flapping her air wings behind her as she watched him lift up in the air. Well, that was her cue to follow. With a few hard downward strokes, Iris was in the air beside him, the smirk still plastered on her face. "Too much of a hassle, huh? Well, all I can say to that is: try to keep up~" With a joking wink, Iris turned and sped toward the town. She didn't know where in town the juice bar was, but she figured it had to at least be in town somewhere.

Alejandro Ishida
~ Ice Prince

Standing with his arms out was embarrassing enough as it is, at least for him. He was glad Hyou had taken off already and didn't have to see him like this, because knowing him, he'd only tease Alejandro for it. All of the confidence from later drained once she was in his arms. For some reason, he found it so hard to concentrate with her so close. Taking a deep breath, he looked up to the sky, not able to look at Astrid just as she wasn't able to look at him. When she suggested they get going, he blinked a few times, having lost himself in a daydream, "Y-Yeah... Sorry." Alejandro tightened his grip on Astrid before taking off, catching up to Hyou who had gotten a headstart. Hyou felt their presence and turned to look at them as he flew, shaking his head with a grin. "Kids." He then turned back around to face forward, keeping an eye out for the green guy's energy. From the damage he saw, he couldn't have been a small energy. This guy was something different. Alejandro looked down into his arms, wanting to make sure that Astrid was okay, but he felt his face heat up a bit and found himself looking away from her again as he followed behind Hyou. Why the hell couldn't he just talk to her like he did before? Whenever they got close, he just froze up or got all weird. He hated it, but at the same time, it felt as if it were a positive response.

Yeah, the awkward tension between the two was obvious and palpable. It hung like a cloud between the pair of them, and anyone from a distance could tell what was happening, yet neither was aware of it. Astrid was also glad that Hyou had gone first, because she knew also that he'd tease them, and she wasn't about to try and start a fight midair, when she was being carried and could possibly be dropped. A small blush was apparent on her cheeks, and the redhead was fighting to make it go away. There was no reason to get nervous. He was her partner, and he was carrying her because she could not fly on her own. That was it. Nothing else. Right? Trying to find somewhere else to look than Blue's face, Astrid found herself looking toward the arena. She didn't have the same senses as Hyou, but even she could tell that something was going on down there. Something way bigger than they had expected. Something more... dangerous. "Please, be careful." She found herself saying, looking over at Blue with complete sincerity, even with the blush on her face and the awkward tension around them. Something was compelling her to tell him this, and even though she didn't know what that something was, she did know that above all, she wanted Alejandro safe.

Ansom watched as Celaena dressed herself in her old attire while in a rushed state. He held back a small laugh and before he could crack a witty joke, the fae rushed out of the store. He tilted his head and frowned slightly, his gaze wandering back to the pile of clothes on the bench. He shook his head. "She must not like the material." He mumbled to himself and looked around at the people staring at him. "Great..." He whispered under his breath. The people of the store probably believed he did something to the poor white-haired girl. He let out a small sigh and then debated on whether or not heading out to find the creature. After all, she probably had no idea where she was heading and for some reason, Ansom was compelled to keep Celaena away from anything that could harm her. He walked towards the entrance of th store, waving his apologies to the clerk at the register and heading out. He scanned the mall, looking for any clues to help him find the girl. Luckily, her emotions seemed to be a chaotic mess, allowing Ansom to see them pretty clearly. He gave another small sigh and jogged after the fae, calling out her name as he searched.
The knot of panic continued to grow in Celaenas stomach the longer she was racing around the mall, bumping into people as she tried to search for where the exits were. She didn't notice that Ansom had come searching after her, nor did she notice the strange looks that she was getting. Or maybe she did notice them, but the panic and claustrophobia were blocking them out of her mind. Breathing was a little more difficult with the hyperventilating that seemed to be creeping up, but that too was also being ignored. Running forward, Celaena looked up to see the doors that they had come in from, and her legs suddenly found a new boost of speed as she rushed toward them and burst through them, almost knocking over someone who was trying to enter the building. Once outside, Celaena inhaled deeply, gasping for air as her legs buckled beneath her and she fell to her knees. She wasn't nearly as claustrophobic, but the panic attack from earlier was still taking its toll.

The knot of panic continued to grow in Celaenas stomach the longer she was racing around the mall, bumping into people as she tried to search for where the exits were. She didn't notice that Ansom had come searching after her, nor did she notice the strange looks that she was getting. Or maybe she did notice them, but the panic and claustrophobia were blocking them out of her mind. Breathing was a little more difficult with the hyperventilating that seemed to be creeping up, but that too was also being ignored. Running forward, Celaena looked up to see the doors that they had come in from, and her legs suddenly found a new boost of speed as she rushed toward them and burst through them, almost knocking over someone who was trying to enter the building. Once outside, Celaena inhaled deeply, gasping for air as her legs buckled beneath her and she fell to her knees. She wasn't nearly as claustrophobic, but the panic attack from earlier was still taking its toll.
Ansom pushed his way through the crowds of people, using their murmurs and confused looks to make sure he was heading in the right direction. Some people would make comments after being knocked around such as "seriously? Again?" And "They must be related". He shook off the comments and eventually found himself at the entrance to the mall. He nodded in understanding. Of course the poor creature of nature would want to escape the crowded mall of architecture. He slowed his arrival from a jog to a light trot until he reached the fae's side, looking down at her as she sat on her knees. He gave a soft chuckle, exhaling a bit of breath in mock fatigue. "You are a fast one, Celaena. Usually, when people leave, they do it after saying how much of an insensitive jerk I am." His soft chuckle turned into a louder laugh before he knelt down, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He spoke in the calmest and gentlest tone he could muster.

Ansom pushed his way through the crowds of people, using their murmurs and confused looks to make sure he was heading in the right direction. Some people would make comments after being knocked around such as "seriously? Again?" And "They must be related". He shook off the comments and eventually found himself at the entrance to the mall. He nodded in understanding. Of course the poor creature of nature would want to escape the crowded mall of architecture. He slowed his arrival from a jog to a light trot until he reached the fae's side, looking down at her as she sat on her knees. He gave a soft chuckle, exhaling a bit of breath in mock fatigue. "You are a fast one, Celaena. Usually, when people leave, they do it after saying how much of an insensitive jerk I am." His soft chuckle turned into a louder laugh before he knelt down, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He spoke in the calmest and gentlest tone he could muster.
It was only a minute or so after Celaena burst through the door that Ansom came out after, but for the Fae it felt like much longer. The hyperventilating made her a little dizzy, even though it was receding, so it was a little hard to think at the moment. Going into the mall was fine, but getting embarrassed completely took her off guard and erased any sense of comfortability that she was trying to hold on to. Feeling the outside air on her face and the smell of the grass on the wind was a nice relief and enough nature to help return her to a more sane state. Though with the dizziness, she hadn't really heard Ansom, and flinched a bit at feeling his hand on her shoulder. Turning her head she saw her tour guide, and her eyes widened before she managed an embarrassed smile on her face. "I..uh... sorry."

upload_2017-4-16_22-39-4.png

Vito watches her speed off. Feisty, he thought, but good natured. As he watches her, he smirks himself before rocketing past her with the force of a hurricane.

“Not fast enough, I’m afraid! It’s wings versus a storm, after all.”

He says as he slows down to guide her into where the bar is. After all, she has wings, granted they are made of air, but he has a tornado providing him with propulsion. Iris could easily outmanoeuvre him, yes, but I think he would have more raw speed and acceleration.

“Still, that’s quite impressive with the wings. Never seen that one before.”

(I mean, I don’t know who would be faster but idm either. If you want me to edit, just say! :))

Lumina Lumina

Vito watches her speed off. Feisty, he thought, but good natured. As he watches her, he smirks himself before rocketing past her with the force of a hurricane.

“Not fast enough, I’m afraid! It’s wings versus a storm, after all.”

He says as he slows down to guide her into where the bar is. After all, she has wings, granted they are made of air, but he has a tornado providing him with propulsion. Iris could easily outmanoeuvre him, yes, but I think he would have more raw speed and acceleration.

“Still, that’s quite impressive with the wings. Never seen that one before.”

(I mean, I don’t know who would be faster but idm either. If you want me to edit, just say! :))

Lumina Lumina
Iris was going fast, so to see Vito rocket past her did take her by surprise for a moment. But that only fueled her sense of competition, and she sped up to match his speed just before he began to slow down. This caused her to completely pass him for a few seconds before she realized that he had slowed down. This caused her to show off the maneuverability that he thought she had, as she effortlessly did a tight u-turn and righted herself before meeting back up. Breathing a little hard, Iris rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Heh, guess I overdid it a bit. Your speed is impressive though." Then he complimented her wings. "There's lots of creatures with wings around here. Just thought I'd try to blend in, yanno?"

The second day of school will be beginning soon. Please wrap up any interactions and prepare for a short time skip.

Well, this was a bit awkward of a situation. Sayuri was going to be the only female among the four of them, and they were all, uh, interesting people to say the least. As she sat there and listened to their sensei speak, a realization dawned on her: she didn't actually know who anyone in her group was. She knew that the two boys around her age would be her teammates, and that the adult was their sensei, but that was pretty much all she knew. Raising her hand, Sayuri spoke aloud, hoping she wasn't interrupting their sensei. "Uhm, Sensei? Shouldn't we be doing introductions first?"

Roman Roman Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira

Roman Ishida

~ The Head of the Ishida Family

Kakashi_-_The_Last.png

Roman stood in front of the group, preparing what he was going to tell them all in his head. Before things had gotten to the point where they'd introduce themselves, he wanted them to know the importance of what they were doing here. As nice as it'd be to just say your name and stuff, this was also important and he wanted them to put everything they had into this because he was going to do the same from now on. Roman looked at Sayuri, hearing her speak he shook his head. "Yes, we'll get to that shortly, but I wanted to let you all know something. Maybe it'd help you understand why you're here in the first place." Roman said, before clearing his throat.

tumblr_m6fv53iGck1qfbz1so1_500.gif

As he opened his mouth to speak, he found himself being interrupted by the staring of one of his three students. The blonde one, in which he informed was the bad mannered and hard-headed, Satoshi.
"Why the hell did they choose a guy like you? Took you almost forever to get here and you don't even properly introduce yourself." Satoshi exclaimed. Roman shook his head in disappointment, before flicking Sato's headband, causing him to go flying back to his seat. "Don't you ever question my mask... As for why I was chosen to lead you guys... I don't even know myself. From what I have examined so far, you probably won't make it far as ninja. Just my opinion, now I suggest you sit down like you were told and remain in your place." Roman told Satoshi, giving him a stern look. Satoshi simply sat up, rubbing his forehead. "Crap! Crap! Ow ow ow!" Roman cleared his throat one more time, before shooting Satoshi a look to make sure he was sitting like he was told. "Okay kids... Now, we are gathered today because you all have the potential to be ninja. I don't know you all personally, as I only know what the school has on it's records. For our team to work, I'll want you all to get along and become friends at most. The missions we take on from the start will all be easy, and even you can handle them, but as time goes on, you'll see that the missions only get harder. You'll be assigned higher ranking missions and will most likely have to deal with strong foes, which is why I want you to work like a well oiled machine. In other words, get to know one another, and practice together. Train together. You may be thinking, 'we know this already', but you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking I don't care how much you know. I can't stress it enough how much teamwork will benefit you in the end. One day you'll probably be in my shoes, and I just want you to all take what's going on here seriously from start to end. Anyways, I'm done." Roman said as he stopped speaking. He pointed at Haruo. "You may introduce yourself. Then Sayuri, and lastly... Satoshi." Roman said as he stepped to the side, so Haruo could stand directly in front of his teammates. Satoshi only stared at his sensei, wanting to get him back for
embarrassing him in front of his teammates.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira

Last edited:
EmeraldGail, the forever young.

Gail gazed at him with a look of shock and stupor on her face as Ren explains his own origins. She definitely can say that she was surprised by the fact he was born like any mortal person she knew…she thought gods were meant to exist way before man existed, and that their appearance was sudden and unexplainable.

“So…you were born? I wasn’t expecting that…what were your parents like, if you don’t mind me asking? Are they any different to mortal parents?”

She says curiously as she floats alongside him towards the park they agreed to go to. She definitely wanted to know everything she could about Ren not so different of how a child asks about every animal in a zoo. This is the first time she has ever properly talked to a god – she intended to make the most of it.
Roman Roman

Ren Yamada

Ren smiled as he saw the look on her face and found amusement in it. What he said was true though, and he always thought of it as a blessing to his parents to have given birth to a god. He know his father took pride in it. He always boasted about it, saying things like, 'a real man makes gods', and stuff like that. Ren always thought it was funny, laughing whenever he said things like it. When Gail asked her next question, Ren rubbed his chin in thought. "My parents are like most. They live a normal life, as they weren't born with powers. My mother is a really nice woman, and she is really good at what she does. She's hardworking and smart, same with my father. They both work and do what they have to. Nothing out of the ordinary." Ren said, answering the question, well at least he hoped he answered it good enough. He then looked at his watch and sighed. "I'd love to finish this walk with you, but it's getting pretty late. You should probably get yourself a dorm, Gail... We can meet up later after school or something... Seems fine to you?"

Isuzu gave yet another smile as she felt the distance between them shorten. There was always a smell of smoke around him, but it was sweet, and she definitely noticed it. She always had liked the smell of smoke, if she thought about it. And his smoke was just kind of... intoxicating. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at his denial of being jealous, for some reason she kind of liked the thought of him getting jealous over the thought that she might have hooked up with someone else. "Ah, but it seems like the thought of me with another man is still on your mind." She poked his chest, biting her lip again. "But don't you worry your pretty little head, I haven't been with anyone since you. I only fuck people when I want to." And with that she stepped back a bit, feeling like if she didn't she might do something a little too drastic and graphic for being in such a public space. But then she felt his oh-so-familiar smoke enveloping her body, gasping a bit as she felt it's teasing begin. That was also when he mentioned that Netflix and chill sounds good. "I mean, i was just thinking of watching a movie but if this is what you had in mind then I don't think I can refuse." Closing the distance between them once more, she trailed her fingers across his chest, close to the hem of his pants, using her abilities to enhance the pleasure that he was (hopefully) feeling from her touch. She then turned and moved toward her own cart, biting her lip as the smoke did its thing, turning it toward the cash register. "Cmon, lets go fuck up the cashier, and maybe do the same to each other later~" and with that she started moving toward the cashier, making sure she was wiggling her ass at him on the way there.
Fenris laughed and wrapped his arms around Isuzu's shoulders as she trailed her fingers across his skin, enjoying the sensation they gave him. "I knew there was a reason I liked you, you're rather straight forward." Then leaning in he began guiding her towards the front of the store where the cash registers were located and leaned in before blowing in her ear, holding her tight, and presenting her no escape from his arms as he whispered to her in a sadistic voice "Although since you seem to enjoy the thought of me not wanting you to be with other men maybe I should lock you up, keep you as my own personal toy, and make it so you never desire any other man other than me?" Having said this Fenris' eyes began to seemingly smoulder and he realized his demonic nature was coming out perhaps a bit too much, however when she expressed her acceptance of wanting to Netflix and chill, his desires flared up once more. This time stepping in behind her, he let his hand trail across her stomach, and as he thought it was far better to be giving than recieving. "You think at this point I would let you get away with teasing me as much as you had even if you wanted to?" Finally upon hearing her straight up expression of wanting to fuck him his eyes flared a brilliant orange color and leaning in he whispered, "if you don't calm down with your teasing, I may not be able to wait untill we get to a more private location and may just take you right here."

Fenris laughed and wrapped his arms around Isuzu's shoulders as she trailed her fingers across his skin, enjoying the sensation they gave him. "I knew there was a reason I liked you, you're rather straight forward." Then leaning in he began guiding her towards the front of the store where the cash registers were located and leaned in before blowing in her ear, holding her tight, and presenting her no escape from his arms as he whispered to her in a sadistic voice "Although since you seem to enjoy the thought of me not wanting you to be with other men maybe I should lock you up, keep you as my own personal toy, and make it so you never desire any other man other than me?" Having said this Fenris' eyes began to seemingly smoulder and he realized his demonic nature was coming out perhaps a bit too much, however when she expressed her acceptance of wanting to Netflix and chill, his desires flared up once more. This time stepping in behind her, he let his hand trail across her stomach, and as he thought it was far better to be giving than recieving. "You think at this point I would let you get away with teasing me as much as you had even if you wanted to?" Finally upon hearing her straight up expression of wanting to fuck him his eyes flared a brilliant orange color and leaning in he whispered, "if you don't calm down with your teasing, I may not be able to wait untill we get to a more private location and may just take you right here."
Feeling Fenris's arm released a huge rush of endorphins, and combined with the smoke already messing around on her body left Isuzu feeling pretty good. And they were still at the store. If this was a prelude to what was to come.. the thought made Isuzu smile, and a few other things. Honestly, even aside from the smoke she had enjoyed Fenris's touch since the day they met. There was something about his touch that mesmerized her in a way that other men and women hadn't, though in all honesty that could have been the smoke. Because of that, even with all of her teasing she felt a small blush find her cheeks at feeling him bring her closer. Her heartbeat sped up at his jeering, and she couldn't help but play along. "I'm not implying anything, love." She bit her lip again, liking the thought of his little 'threat.' "If that's what you really want, you should have just said so~" God this man was hitting every point in her checklist of "things Isuzu is attracted to." Willingness to have fun, physical attractiveness, a sexual appetite that matches hers, willingness to bend the rules or straight up break them, someone who isn't uptight, and sass. Yup, Fenris was a perfect 10 out 10, especially now. Having someone seem to be possessive over her, and being the one to have gotten them to that point was honestly such a turn on and just a major point of attraction for Isuzu. She definitely noticed the smolder of his eyes, the color definitely enticing the girl. "Oh I don't know, you seemed to enjoy it." She responded to his question about her teasing. Isuzu was a switch, enjoying being both a top and bottom, so teasing her partners was definitely a weapon in her bedroom arsenal. As his eyes flared orange, Isuzu momentarily forgot about the sexual tension between them, staring at them with an amazed expression. "Wow, your eyes are... beautiful." She stated without meaning to, and upon realizing it blushed a bit. Her words were so sudden and genuine it surprised even her. "A-anyway, let's get the food paid for, and go back to your place and go from there, hm?~" she suggested, trying to get herself back on track.

Rose put her wallet back in the purse and held on to the coin. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She decided that morning to have her hair in a pink bun because she adored the pink clouds she had seen the evening before. The bun only lasted for the first half of the day though, so she had to re-do it and now it was just a messy knot on the top of her head. She hummed and looked at the man's wings as they fluttered a bit. "Yes, I'm new here. I'm afraid I don't know the campus well just yet, could you please tell me where I can find another vending machine?" She glanced at the trail the broken machine left in the grass and frowned just a bit. "Such a shame. It was such a nice patch of grass..."
Dante blinked as he stared at her. Honestly he was quite confused by this girl. For having witnessed a vending machine getting blown across the school grounds she was taking it quite well, plus she didn't really seem to react to the condor of his wings. It had been a long time since Dante had met someone at this school who didn't know what his black wings meant, of course he figured once she found out she probably wouldn't ever look at him again, but Dante was fine with that. it was part of the reason he accepted so many requests in the more outer dimensions, he didn't want to be a bother to anyone here in the earthly dimension. giving out an exasperated sigh he began to speak. "you're a weird one you know that? No one here would care about the grass. Someone tomorrow morning is likely to find it an eye sore and burn all the grass because it doesn't match, then someone else is just as Likely to cause flowers to grow there because they dislike the color brown, but whatever." pausing for a brief moment Dante thought for a moment of where he could find another vending machine and began to walk motioning for her to follow before continuing to speak. "so if this is your first day here are you a freshman or a sophomore? Or more specifically I should ask if I need to worry about stuff around me to randomly start blowing up just because you sneezed?"

Malum opened his eyes to an unfamiliar setting and frantically glanced around before seeing a fish swim past and he realized he was under water. Wondering why he was underwater for a few seconds Malum started to panic when a wave of memories rushed over him. That was right, he had been crushed by a light post when a truck had crashed into it, knocking it over while swerving to avoid some children. It was just his luck. Of course he was happy the children were unhurt, but that lamp post did just have to land right on him now didn't it? Looking down at himself malum confirmed his situation. Eyup, he was naked as usual. while coming back to life after being killed was useful, reviving bare ass naked in the middle of a river in a heavily populated city? not so useful. Having confirmed his situation malum began to swim upwards and quickly broke the surface of the water and stared up at the eavning sky before sighing and returning to the matters at hand. Looking around malum saw there were no people around and heaved a Sigh of relief. Explaining his naked appearance would be exceptionally difficult. Looking towards the shore, malum spotted a line of cloths drying and gave a small sigh. It wasn't that he wanted to steal, it was just that he had no real other choice. Swimming to the shore malum stood up on the dry land and walked over to the cloths line before pulling down a pair of pants and shirt that looked like they would fit. Although they were a bit small, they were within a tolerable amount. Walking back towards the main road Malum sighed when a man wearing a trench coat ran out from behind a building and pulled open his coat revealing his naked body within. however upon being flashed Malum showed a deadpan face and continued to walk past the flasher. It was after all a regular occurrence to him. However as soon as Malum reached the main road a truck currying a large pile of 2x4s came barreling down the street behind him, and as it drove past him, one o the beams slid out from under its straps and struck Malum across the back sending him sprawling across the sidewalk. Blearily opening his eyes Malum grumbled "Just my fuckin luck."
ArtificialEnt ArtificialEnt

Soon, Fricka would feel that they entered her bedroom, from a simple fact... they bumped into her bed, and with a squeal, they fell onto it, with her underneath Nai. She giggled happily, nuzzling closely to her boyfriend, thin blush spreading across her cheeks as she did, rubbing his back softly
"I want to spend this night with you... i-i-if that's okay with you" She exclaimed, slightly stuttering, not looking into Nai's eyes as to not reveal her blush just yet
"We'll have fun, we'll, uhm.. watch some TV, movies perhaps, we'll eat something, you know" She explained.
Nai had followed Fricka until the very point where the fell onto her bed. Looking down at her, he smiled and listened to her as she spoke to him. He wondered why she didn't look at him, but he didn't let it ruin the moment they were having and decided to put it aside. "That's fine with me, but we'll have to make sure we don't overdo anything. Classes do resume tomorrow." He said, smiling a little as he cupped her chin and gently turned her head so he could see her face. "You're the cutest, y'know that?" Nai smiled a warm smile as he slowly went in for a kiss, softly locking lips with his lover.

Nai had followed Fricka until the very point where the fell onto her bed. Looking down at her, he smiled and listened to her as she spoke to him. He wondered why she didn't look at him, but he didn't let it ruin the moment they were having and decided to put it aside. "That's fine with me, but we'll have to make sure we don't overdo anything. Classes do resume tomorrow." He said, smiling a little as he cupped her chin and gently turned her head so he could see her face. "You're the cutest, y'know that?" Nai smiled a warm smile as he slowly went in for a kiss, softly locking lips with his lover.
Fricka's blush was now exposed, as Nai cupped her chin and turned her head. She tried to look away, but she was locked into a kiss with her love, which made her shiver a little bit, but she gladly accepted it, her hands slowly moving up to wrap around Nai's neck, locking him in this state with her. She was visibly shy about their first encounter in her house, with a pretty wide blush spreading on her cheeks.

Yeah, the awkward tension between the two was obvious and palpable. It hung like a cloud between the pair of them, and anyone from a distance could tell what was happening, yet neither was aware of it. Astrid was also glad that Hyou had gone first, because she knew also that he'd tease them, and she wasn't about to try and start a fight midair, when she was being carried and could possibly be dropped. A small blush was apparent on her cheeks, and the redhead was fighting to make it go away. There was no reason to get nervous. He was her partner, and he was carrying her because she could not fly on her own. That was it. Nothing else. Right? Trying to find somewhere else to look than Blue's face, Astrid found herself looking toward the arena. She didn't have the same senses as Hyou, but even she could tell that something was going on down there. Something way bigger than they had expected. Something more... dangerous. "Please, be careful." She found herself saying, looking over at Blue with complete sincerity, even with the blush on her face and the awkward tension around them. Something was compelling her to tell him this, and even though she didn't know what that something was, she did know that above all, she wanted Alejandro safe.

Alejandro Ishida
~ Ice Prince

dvd_miraitr_ep142_scrn1.jpg
Alejandro remained quiet for a majority of the fight, mostly because he was trying to think of a way to beat this guy without any complications, but nothing seemed to come to mind. His power didn't match up, and actually far exceeded his own when in his base. Getting his father would be pointless, and his grandmother nowhere to be found. Who knows where the principal was, as from what he heard, Mr. Fukushima was the strongest person there was. Alejandro's grip on Astrid subconsciously tightened, before he realized it. When he heard her voice, he lightened up a bit, feeling a bit less tense than he did just a moment ago, "You too..." Alejandro said in response. He knew what they were up against and how strong it was. He could feel the energy radiating off of him, and it felt oddly familiar. Coming to a landing on a cliff, Alejandro let Astrid get down and he looked down at the ongoing battle between Perfect and some other guy. Hyou shook his head and walked over to the two, having landed before the both of them. "This is what we'll be fighting, Alejandro. Are you ready?" Hyou asked, Alejandro as he patted his back. Alejandro simply nodded, but in reality, he was scared. Terrified of what could happen to his friends and himself if they messed up. He cared about Hyou and Astrid... But if anything happened to them, he would probably lose it. Alejandro looked at Astrid, and then back at Perfect. He was going to make sure he beat this guy. To keep her safe as possible. Partner or not... He didn't want there out there with a chance of getting hurt or dying. No amount of training could prepare them for what's coming.

EmeraldGail, the forever young.
upload_2017-4-17_11-12-44.png

Gail nods as him as he explains about his parents, but then sighs as she hears Ren talk about the time. Just as she said before, however, she would starting to glow around this time, since it is getting dark enough, emitting a small amount of blue ghostly light from her.

“Oh…I don’t know…I wouldn’t want to trouble anyone with my dorm…but, see you! Yeah, of course its fine for me – I’d love to see you later.”

As she says this, she beams at Ren. She watches Ren walk back to the school, as Gail has decided to finish the walk by herself. After all, the dead don’t need sleep.

(that ok?)
Roman Roman

upload_2017-4-17_11-18-12.png

“Yeah…I suppose. But, is it really worth trying to blend in? Humans don’t usually have wings on them.”

He says jovially, as the pair start to approach the bar. As they land, Vito nods respectfully at the owner, clearly knowing them well, and sits down at his usual bar stool. I imagine that during the drink that Vito would explain to Iris a bit more about himself, maybe Iris does the same, and just generally chat with each other. As it gets closer to midnight, however, Vito checks his watch and would presumably head back to the school with Iris in tow, before giving her a good night.

(sorry I rushed this, but we could’ve easily got another few posts out of it. So, I had to condense it and power play a bit – sorry for that. Is what I said ok though?)
Lumina Lumina

Alejandro Ishida
~ Ice Prince

dvd_miraitr_ep142_scrn1.jpg
Alejandro remained quiet for a majority of the fight, mostly because he was trying to think of a way to beat this guy without any complications, but nothing seemed to come to mind. His power didn't match up, and actually far exceeded his own when in his base. Getting his father would be pointless, and his grandmother nowhere to be found. Who knows where the principal was, as from what he heard, Mr. Fukushima was the strongest person there was. Alejandro's grip on Astrid subconsciously tightened, before he realized it. When he heard her voice, he lightened up a bit, feeling a bit less tense than he did just a moment ago, "You too..." Alejandro said in response. He knew what they were up against and how strong it was. He could feel the energy radiating off of him, and it felt oddly familiar. Coming to a landing on a cliff, Alejandro let Astrid get down and he looked down at the ongoing battle between Perfect and some other guy. Hyou shook his head and walked over to the two, having landed before the both of them. "This is what we'll be fighting, Alejandro. Are you ready?" Hyou asked, Alejandro as he patted his back. Alejandro simply nodded, but in reality, he was scared. Terrified of what could happen to his friends and himself if they messed up. He cared about Hyou and Astrid... But if anything happened to them, he would probably lose it. Alejandro looked at Astrid, and then back at Perfect. He was going to make sure he beat this guy. To keep her safe as possible. Partner or not... He didn't want there out there with a chance of getting hurt or dying. No amount of training could prepare them for what's coming.

The longer they flew, they closer they got to the arena, and the easier it was to see the fight that was happening. Astrid couldn't see the details of the fight all that well but it was becoming clearer just how dangerous of a situation it was that they were going into. Though her attention was back on the arena after telling Blue to be safe, it was brought back to him as she felt his hold on her tighten. She looked him in the eyes and nodded as he told her to stay safe as well, her own desire for Alejandro to be safe only growing deeper. She might have hugged him (weird, I know) had they not landed on the cliff just then. Man, this situation was making her feel very weird. Astrid joined the boys as they watched the fight from the cliff, now able to see the fight much easier. Her eyes widened as they watched. If she was seeing things correctly, it looked like a bunch of attacks that should have killed this guy we're doing nothing. As if he wasn't affected by them at all. It was only Hyou speaking that drew her away from the fight, hearing him as her partner if he was ready. After really seeing what they were up against, a part of her just wanted to plead with him not to go. The fear of seeing him get hurt was at its peak right now. But before she could stop herself, Astrid had taken a step forward, grabbing on to Blue's hand, words falling out of her mouth. "Alejandro, I..." she froze for a moment before letting go, internally wondering what the hell was wrong with her. Retracting her hand, she waved it in front of her face dismissively. "...never mind. Well! it looks like we've got a tough opponent ahead of us, don't we? Gotta be on our best game out there, right guys? Let's do this!" She smiled, patting her gun on her back. And there it was, Astrids emotional mask. She was terrified, but her first instinct was to hide it behind humor and bravado. Showing her true emotions was something she wouldn't allow herself to do. Too much risk, not enough reward, at least that's how it always seemed to end up. Too much at stake. And now was no exception, it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back