• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Kampai~" She said before clicking her cup with his and taking a sip of her sake.

Ken smiled and took a sip of his ow sake, laughing lightly as he did. "This is the most fun I've had since being back. Training is cool and all, but time with loved ones tops everything." he said, placing his arm around Reika. "Tell me what you've been up to while I was gone. I'm curious~"

Ken smiled and took a sip of his ow sake, laughing lightly as he did. "This is the most fun I've had since being back. Training is cool and all, but time with loved ones tops everything." he said, placing his arm around Reika. "Tell me what you've been up to while I was gone. I'm curious~"

"Well, I've just been working out lately. And I've been training with my grandma Tilith, auntie Sefia and Natsumi. They're helping me with my creation form. Aunt Kikuri helped me with my destruction form. Natsuru would help, but he has his hands full with his family since his daughter Arako came back after going missing during the civil war." She said before sipping her sake again. "And of course, going to school sure and watching K-Dramas. That's pretty much it~"

Scarlet stared intently at her book while she walked, she was on the last couple pages and crazy things had been happening. "...I ran there as fast as I could, but I was too late, he was already dead..." She mumbled the words to herself. Once she finished the final page she just stared at the last few words, blinking a couple times to process what had just happened. She slowly closed the book, Did they just... end on a cliffhanger?  She thought, her brows furrowing as she stared in front of her as she walked. She hated books that ended like that, she knew it was intended to keep readers interested in the series and excited for the next book, but she still hated them. She huffed and put the book away in her bag. She looked back in front of her and blinked when she noticed a man with pink hair up ahead, walking her direction. There was only one person she knew who could possibly be able to pull off such a color. Her eyes lit up, completely forgetting about the cliffhanger that ruined her mood a few minutes ago. She immediately ran towards him, ignoring how crazy she might have looked. "Logan!~"

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet stared intently at her book while she walked, she was on the last couple pages and crazy things had been happening. "...I ran there as fast as I could, but I was too late, he was already dead..." She mumbled the words to herself. Once she finished the final page she just stared at the last few words, blinking a couple times to process what had just happened. She slowly closed the book, Did they just... end on a cliffhanger?  She thought, her brows furrowing as she stared in front of her as she walked. She hated books that ended like that, she knew it was intended to keep readers interested in the series and excited for the next book, but she still hated them. She huffed and put the book away in her bag. She looked back in front of her and blinked when she noticed a man with pink hair up ahead, walking her direction. There was only one person she knew who could possibly be able to pull off such a color. Her eyes lit up, completely forgetting about the cliffhanger that ruined her mood a few minutes ago. She immediately ran towards him, ignoring how crazy she might have looked. "Logan!~"

@Roman

giphy.gif

Logan had been staying over at Scarlet's place a lot more recently. Awhile back, she said she needed company, so he figured he'd just come over and spend nights with her. He had went out earlier and was just getting back, though he didn't say anything since he had saw Scarlet reading when he peeked into the window, and she seemed interested in her book. That being said, he didn't expect her to be done when he came inside. "To the kitchen I go." he said before his name was called, "Or not." he then turned around and looked at Scarlet, laughing happily. It was always a pleasure to be around herand as much as he loved food, he loved Scarlet more, "Haha! Yo!" Logan said happily as hopped up and landed beside Scarlet, "How's my favorite red head doin'?" he asked, pulling her into a playful hug. He had left out to go grab some clean clothes from his place, so with her dragon sense of smell, he knew she could smell his odor... He knew because he could smell it himself. Oh man it was horrid. 

4 minutes ago, Roman said:

giphy.gif

Logan had been staying over at Scarlet's place a lot more recently. Awhile back, she said she needed company, so he figured he'd just come over and spend nights with her. He had went out earlier and was just getting back, though he didn't say anything since he had saw Scarlet reading when he peeked into the window, and she seemed interested in her book. That being said, he didn't expect her to be done when he came inside. "To the kitchen I go." he said before his name was called, "Or not." he then turned around and looked at Scarlet, laughing happily. It was always a pleasure to be around herand as much as he loved food, he loved Scarlet more, "Haha! Yo!" Logan said happily as hopped up and landed beside Scarlet, "How's my favorite red head doin'?" he asked, pulling her into a playful hug. He had left out to go grab some clean clothes from his place, so with her dragon sense of smell, he knew she could smell his odor... He knew because he could smell it himself. Oh man it was horrid. 

iyYPMiS.png

As ecstatic as she was about Logan returning, it was soon cut short when she caught a whiff of his... manly odor? is that what they'd call it? She had no idea. She didn't want to mention it, wouldn't asking about it hurt his pride as a dude? Yet again, no idea. "I-I'm awesome, though my book ended on a cliffhanger... but I'm better now that you're back~" Scarlet had noticed him leave earlier, without mentioning anything to her, but she didn't mind since he had returned. She poked his cheek, "So~ Where'd you run off to?" she asked. She continued looking at him while she reached over and grabbed air freshener from the shelf, taking it and spraying his body. "I tried not to say anything but oh god Logan you smell like a sewer."

"Well, I've just been working out lately. And I've been training with my grandma Tilith, auntie Sefia and Natsumi. They're helping me with my creation form. Aunt Kikuri helped me with my destruction form. Natsuru would help, but he has his hands full with his family since his daughter Arako came back after going missing during the civil war." She said before sipping her sake again. "And of course, going to school sure and watching K-Dramas. That's pretty much it~"

Ken nodded as he listened to Reika speak, his ears almost perking up like a puppy's upon hearing something about new forms. He rubbed his chin and then took a sip of sake, "Destruction... And Creation? Wait... You can create things too?" he asked, tilting his head. "I didn't know you had that ability. I mean, I never use my creation abilities, only for swords, but nothing else." he said, laughing lightly. "On the other hand, it was nice of them to help you. I wish I was here to help you, and I'm happy his daughter was able to return safely." he finished as he looked at the television. "What about your parents? I didn't see them anywhere when I visited the mansion to use the training room or anything."

iyYPMiS.png

As ecstatic as she was about Logan returning, it was soon cut short when she caught a whiff of his... manly odor? is that what they'd call it? She had no idea. She didn't want to mention it, wouldn't asking about it hurt his pride as a dude? Yet again, no idea. "I-I'm awesome, though my book ended on a cliffhanger... but I'm better now that you're back~" Scarlet had noticed him leave earlier, without mentioning anything to her, but she didn't mind since he had returned. She poked his cheek, "So~ Where'd you run off to?" she asked. She continued looking at him while she reached over and grabbed air freshener from the shelf, taking it and spraying his body. "I tried not to say anything but oh god Logan you smell like a sewer."

tumblr_mrtvxqzavX1rby56yo1_500.gif

Logan let go Scarlet, standing back up with a big smile on his face, "Ah sweet! Glad you were alright while I was out!." he said in response to her. "Im glad to be back too." he said, punching the palm of his hand. He then felt a poke on his cheek, causing him to laugh a little, and he was then asked where went off too, and right after sprayed with air freshener. "I'd rather you spray me with disinfectant spray. That way I'd be cleaner and smell a little better." he then picked up his clothes from where he sat. "I had went home, had to get some clean clothes for a shower. I realized it that I was starting to smell like something that died, and well I didn't want you to say anything about it so I avoided you all morning so it wouldn't be a bother." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyways, that's all I did this morning. Just gotta shower and clean up."

5 minutes ago, Roman said:

tumblr_mrtvxqzavX1rby56yo1_500.gif

Logan let go Scarlet, standing back up with a big smile on his face, "Ah sweet! Glad you were alright while I was out!." he said in response to her. "Im glad to be back too." he said, punching the palm of his hand. He then felt a poke on his cheek, causing him to laugh a little, and he was then asked where went off too, and right after sprayed with air freshener. "I'd rather you spray me with disinfectant spray. That way I'd be cleaner and smell a little better." he then picked up his clothes from where he sat. "I had went home, had to get some clean clothes for a shower. I realized it that I was starting to smell like something that died, and well I didn't want you to say anything about it so I avoided you all morning so it wouldn't be a bother." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyways, that's all I did this morning. Just gotta shower and clean up."

giphy.gif

Scarlet smiled and nodded, "I can wash your dirty clothes while you're in the shower" she offered. She hadn't thought about the fact that Logan would eventually run out of clean clothes, must have slipped her mind, like a lot of things do. She was more than willing to do it for him since he had been staying over more often ever since she mentioned needing company, so she wanted to pay him back for it, even if it was something small. "Ooh! I can also try to make something to eat, I'm not amazing at it but I can try" She said, looking in the direction of the kitchen. She was a lot better at cooking than she was a year or two ago, but thanks to Levi, she could make food without giving herself food poisoning.

Ken nodded as he listened to Reika speak, his ears almost perking up like a puppy's upon hearing something about new forms. He rubbed his chin and then took a sip of sake, "Destruction... And Creation? Wait... You can create things too?" he asked, tilting his head. "I didn't know you had that ability. I mean, I never use my creation abilities, only for swords, but nothing else." he said, laughing lightly. "On the other hand, it was nice of them to help you. I wish I was here to help you, and I'm happy his daughter was able to return safely." he finished as he looked at the television. "What about your parents? I didn't see them anywhere when I visited the mansion to use the training room or anything."

"Vacation. My sister Mitsu also went off on a vacation with her girlfriend Neo and their adopted child Mika. Neo seems like she has a lot on her hands watching over a child like that." She said as she giggled a little. "And my baby brother... He's with Mitsu too. I think he's more behaved now." She said before getting another bite of her food.

giphy.gif

Scarlet smiled and nodded, "I can wash your dirty clothes while you're in the shower" she offered. She hadn't thought about the fact that Logan would eventually run out of clean clothes, must have slipped her mind, like a lot of things do. She was more than willing to do it for him since he had been staying over more often ever since she mentioned needing company, so she wanted to pay him back for it, even if it was something small. "Ooh! I can also try to make something to eat, I'm not amazing at it but I can try" She said, looking in the direction of the kitchen. She was a lot better at cooking than she was a year or two ago, but thanks to Levi, she could make food without giving herself food poisoning.

tumblr_inline_nllf7cURmt1sggbtc.gif

Logan looked at Scarlet happily, "Would you really?! Thanks!" He said happily, almost about to hug her again, but he stopped himself just in time. "Whoops. Don't want ya smellin' like me now!" he said before running off to the bathroom and tossing his dirty clothes out of the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower, "I'll be out in a moment, Scarlet! I can help with clothes if you want when I'm done!" he yelled out to her.

"Vacation. My sister Mitsu also went off on a vacation with her girlfriend Neo and their adopted child Mika. Neo seems like she has a lot on her hands watching over a child like that." She said as she giggled a little. "And my baby brother... He's with Mitsu too. I think he's more behaved now." She said before getting another bite of her food.

Ken smiled a little, though his smile quickly vanished as soon as it appeared. Hearing Reika talk about her family made Ken wonder about his own. He was so distant from them and wasn't even sure if they were alive anymore. He sighed and placed the glass down and kissed Reika on the cheek. "You know... I'm actually kind of full. I'm gonna... Go get some fresh air." he said with a smile, taking his plate in the kitchen and putting the food in a container that he could grab later, and after that he made his way outside.

Ken smiled a little, though his smile quickly vanished as soon as it appeared. Hearing Reika talk about her family made Ken wonder about his own. He was so distant from them and wasn't even sure if they were alive anymore. He sighed and placed the glass down and kissed Reika on the cheek. "You know... I'm actually kind of full. I'm gonna... Go get some fresh air." he said with a smile, taking his plate in the kitchen and putting the food in a container that he could grab later, and after that he made his way outside.

"Eh? Jeez, then your stomach shrunk! Agh, guess it can't be helped." Reika said as she sighed before she continued eating her food lacking the knowledge of his problems. But Ken seemed... odd. Guess he needed alone time? Reika wanted to make sure Ken was happy so... She figured it was best not to bother or nag him for now.

6 minutes ago, Roman said:

Logan looked at Scarlet happily, "Would you really?! Thanks!" He said happily, almost about to hug her again, but he stopped himself just in time. "Whoops. Don't want ya smellin' like me now!" he said before running off to the bathroom and tossing his dirty clothes out of the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower, "I'll be out in a moment, Scarlet! I can help with clothes if you want when I'm done!" he yelled out to her.

Scarlet smiled as she watched him go into the bathroom. She went over and grabbed his clothes. "Ok~" She called back, making her way to the are she usually did laundry. She opened up the washer and threw in his clothes, as well as some others and added the soap, she made the mistake of forgetting soap once. She happily went to the kitchen and stood there a good couple minutes, deciding on what to make. She didn't have the patience to cook, more like she was too lazy to at the moment, so she settled for putting a sandwich and chips on a plate. Though for hers she put the chips in the sandwich, although it was odd, she liked it that way. Once she was finished she grabbed the two plates she went into the living room and set them on the table in front fo the couch. She didn't have a table set for specifically eating, mostly because she preferred being able to watch T.V and be comfortable while doing so. She grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V, deciding to busy herself while she waited, since she wasn't going to eat without him.

"Eh? Jeez, then your stomach shrunk! Agh, guess it can't be helped." Reika said as she sighed before she continued eating her food lacking the knowledge of his problems. But Ken seemed... odd. Guess he needed alone time? Reika wanted to make sure Ken was happy so... She figured it was best not to bother or nag him for now.

After taking his mind off of his family, Ken realized that he had a family of his own. May not be a large family, and consisted of one person, but that one person was enough to make him happy, which was enough. Coming back inside, Ken called out to Reika, looking around to see where she went.

(((( You may my good sir. ))))

Ribbon sighed boredly as she sat in a random recliner in the penthouse suite. For the past few weeks ribbon has been living with Perfect in a penthouse apartment that they "aquiered" and she had been having a lot of fun with him doing the odd job and causing the occasional massacre, but recently perfect had dissapeared for a few days leaving her behind and extreamly bored. Puffing up her cheeks, ribbons legs tapped the edge of her chair as she swung them insestantly before pulling out her phone and dialling g perfects number. Without waiting for the phone to even begin ringing she was already talking.

"Come on perfect, pick up your stupid phone, come on pick up. Pick up pick uppickuppickup!"

Ribbon sighed boredly as she sat in a random recliner in the penthouse suite. For the past few weeks ribbon has been living with Perfect in a penthouse apartment that they "aquiered" and she had been having a lot of fun with him doing the odd job and causing the occasional massacre, but recently perfect had dissapeared for a few days leaving her behind and extreamly bored. Puffing up her cheeks, ribbons legs tapped the edge of her chair as she swung them insestantly before pulling out her phone and dialling g perfects number. Without waiting for the phone to even begin ringing she was already talking.

"Come on perfect, pick up your stupid phone, come on pick up. Pick up pick uppickuppickup!"

Perfect was sitting on top of a building, shooting energy beams at the fleeing humans. They didn't know where he was shooting them from, just that they were being shot, and he found it hilarious. People running into each other and some even fighting others panicking for their lives. "Oh man! You humans are so stupid!" he said, laughing out loud. That's when the phone he carried around rang. Only one person would call when he was having fun. He made the phone appear and answered it, his tone obviously one of slight annoyance, "Ribbon, you're interrupting me. What is it? Do you want more ice cream or something? If I recall there's more in the freezer."

Scarlet smiled as she watched him go into the bathroom. She went over and grabbed his clothes. "Ok~" She called back, making her way to the are she usually did laundry. She opened up the washer and threw in his clothes, as well as some others and added the soap, she made the mistake of forgetting soap once. She happily went to the kitchen and stood there a good couple minutes, deciding on what to make. She didn't have the patience to cook, more like she was too lazy to at the moment, so she settled for putting a sandwich and chips on a plate. Though for hers she put the chips in the sandwich, although it was odd, she liked it that way. Once she was finished she grabbed the two plates she went into the living room and set them on the table in front fo the couch. She didn't have a table set for specifically eating, mostly because she preferred being able to watch T.V and be comfortable while doing so. She grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V, deciding to busy herself while she waited, since she wasn't going to eat without him.

About 30 minutes of washing and rinsing and cleaning, Logan had finally finished showering. He had wished that he grabbed his own body wash or something... He smells like flowers now. He didn't see nothing wrong with that though, it was a scent he was familiar with anyways, thanks to Scarlet. Opening the bathroom door, Logan stepped out, stretching as he made his way into the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle of water, though mainly he was looking for Scarlet. He then checked the living room, finding her there with food. "Hey~ I'm done now. What'd you make?" he asked, sitting down besides her. "Ooh~ Chips and a sandwich. The perfect lunch." he said with a big grin before picking up the sandwich and taking a big bite.

After taking his mind off of his family, Ken realized that he had a family of his own. May not be a large family, and consisted of one person, but that one person was enough to make him happy, which was enough. Coming back inside, Ken called out to Reika, looking around to see where she went.

"I'm still here at the living room." Reika called back. She finished her food and had placed her empty plate on the table. She was also laying on the couch watching the drama since an episode for K-Dramas is like an hour long.

"I'm still here at the living room." Reika called back. She finished her food and had placed her empty plate on the table. She was also laying on the couch watching the drama since an episode for K-Dramas is like an hour long.

"Ah. Here I come!" Ken said as he closed the door behind him, sighing quietly before going to the living room. "Sorry about just leaving like that. I was hit with some heavy thoughts. Nothing major." Ken then sat down beside Reika in the spot he was in before. "How long are these episodes? It was one before I went out wasn't it?" he asked, laughing lightly. "Or is this a different episode or something?"

"Ah. Here I come!" Ken said as he closed the door behind him, sighing quietly before going to the living room. "Sorry about just leaving like that. I was hit with some heavy thoughts. Nothing major." Ken then sat down beside Reika in the spot he was in before. "How long are these episodes? It was one before I went out wasn't it?" he asked, laughing lightly. "Or is this a different episode or something?"

"It's the same episode. They take like...an hour and few minutes or so. And there is a lot of episodes." She said as she watched. She soon started to sit up and looking at Ken before poking her cheek. Heavy thoughts huh? Like what kind?

"It's the same episode. They take like...an hour and few minutes or so. And there is a lot of episodes." She said as she watched. She soon started to sit up and looking at Ken before poking her cheek. Heavy thoughts huh? Like what kind?

"That's an entire movie." Ken said, sinking down into the couch a little. "How many episodes have you watched?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head with a chuckle following right after. "Oh... Just thinking about my family. Haven't talked to them in a long while... Not after distancing myself from the, because of my powers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back