• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed and rolled her eyes a little knowing it was probably a trick "Alright fine, but I'm only doing it because you asked, if its a joke you can't laugh and say I fell for it" she said before attacking his character.
Mateus watched when Elaena attacked his character and after that he watched as his HP slowly going down until it got to the point where she can defeat his character with a hit, he teleported back to the corner "good I want to try this move I don't know If I remember it but...." and was trying to do a move where he needs to press a lot of buttons.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded " Oh, Right" she said with a smile "I thought you met like, you can't forget anything, my friend is like that, She can remember anything she's done, said, seen, heard and what not." She said before tilting her head a little "It seems convenient but I think I prefer being forgetful to be honest" she said with a small laugh.
Cecil nodded in agreement, remembering that much stuff without getting headaches or anything? Wow. "I'd never be able to remember all that stuff. It's too much. I'd strain my brain and get a little damage." He said, placing his hands on his head. "I don't want that..."

Alternated said:
Mateus watched when Elaena attacked his character and after that he watched as his HP slowly going down until it got to the point where she can defeat his character with a hit, he teleported back to the corner "good I want to try this move I don't know If I remember it but...." and was trying to do a move where he needs to press a lot of buttons.
Elaena nodded "Oh, Right" she said S she glanced over and watched him try to press the right buttons "What exactly are you trying to do?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka as he took a drink of his glass of cola. He then looked towards Hikari and spoke♅...
“ So how has your day been? I already know what Kioko has been doing~ ”

...±Hikari swallowed the piece of her food that she was chewing as she was addressed by her dad. She spoke just before she raised her hand and did a thumbs up. As she did this, she winked±...

“ Hm? Oh, it's been fine~ Grandma told me that my powers would manifest soon, so I've been training to prepare myself for that~ Grandma even gave me her proof of training on my hand, look!~ It's awesome, right?~ ”

7c475f24ebc303d436195489236ad6c6.gif

------------------------------------

...ΨKenji sighed once more and replied as he returned to eatingΨ...

“ I can tell when someone's lying to me.. Just.. don't hurt yourself.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina glanced over at Kenji, seeing how his gaze had returned to his food. He... didn't seem happy. And now she felt bad. She didn't mean to make him upset or anything... its just... how could she explain that she hadn't eaten anything in a few months? When she started training that was all she seemed to do. Lumina wouldn't allow herself to think about anything else. Including eating. It got to the point where even thinking about eating became simply undesirable, so she's just kind of dealt with it. There were a few times where she forced herself to eat, but she was unhappy with herself after, and made herself throw it up. So she simply sipped her water, keeping the dizziness that developed from her bad habit at bay. Lumina spoke quietly, looking down at her plate♤...

"I-I'm sorry..."

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "Well welcome to our high school. If you want, I can be your guide. I'm pretty much finished with my studies for the day and all I have to do is read through this book." She said, waving it around. "So, what do you say, Skylar?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~

Kaz gently kissed his way back up her neck breathing softly on it also. He chuckled lightly, before kissing her again, his hand he had onher her back, stealthily made its way under her shirt and ran up along her smooth skin, as for his hand he hand on her waist made it's way to the hem of the shirt.

(( Fade ))
...回Skylar nodded, moving to clean up her own things. She raised a hand, pointer finger up, writing the word POCKET in the air. A small zipper appeared in the air, and Skylar unzipped it, placing the books and notes and things inside. When she was done, she zipped it back up and the zipper disappeared, and she walked over to Asuna, replying as she did so回...

"Yeah, let's do that. I haven't actually had a chance to check things out... as soon as I found out there was a library I had to come here."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Oh, Right" she said S she glanced over and watched him try to press the right buttons "What exactly are you trying to do?"
Mateus grinned and pressed the last button he looks back at the screen the move was to let Elaena's character have the same HP with his character "this will be a good way to end this the first one to get his dies".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''spaghetti with cheese shavings...?''
...◇Vanille blinked before clapping her hands together, facing Levya with a giant smile. She nodded excitedly as she responded◇...

"Yes that's it! Spaghetti with shaved cheese!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi saw the slap coming, and did utterly nothing to stop it, after all, who was he to argue about it? He did just steal a kiss from her, and for a he knew it was her first, just like it was his first, so he accepted the slap, and it wasn't the physical part that hurt him, he had taken physical blows that would rip an average person apart, though he did feel the exact spot it hit the mark, like anything else that physically harmed him, literally visibly disappeared withing seconds, though he still felt it and the stinging along with it, what teally got him was how ashamed it made him feel and that shame was easily visible on his face as he brought his hand up to his face and touched where he was slapped. Masahi felt like he hard ruined everything, and he felt worst for making Kaori upset, and he had taken a step back as well, one of his legs turned like he might try to leave, but he had stopped himself because running would just make the situation worst, so he gulped before looking at the ground in front of Kaori rather than at her as his shame was even evident it his speaking♝...
"No, i'm the one at fault, i deserved that and whatever else you may through at me......."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori held her hands close to her chest, as if that would help calm the rapid beating of her heart. While she was still a bit angry at him for doing that, she did feel the slightest bit bad for slapping him, so she just kind of stared at him for now. Truthfully she didn't really know what to say. It was kind of a big thing, your first kiss, and to have it just stolen away is just- Kaori exhaled, trying to calm herself down as she looked at him, responding soon after☆...

"Y-you... you just... that was my first kiss... y-you could have, yknow, a-asked.... w-what if I would have said no? Y-you need to think b-before you do stuff like that!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...have i said you were annoying yet?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia tapped her finger on her chin, "I don't think so. You did now though, so I guess I'll shut up so I don't annoy you."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille blinked before clapping her hands together, facing Levya with a giant smile. She nodded excitedly as she responded◇...
"Yes that's it! Spaghetti with shaved cheese!"
...✦Levya soon giggled a bit✦...

''yeah thats good too~''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia tapped her finger on her chin, "I don't think so. You did now though, so I guess I'll shut up so I don't annoy you."

''i think its better if i shut you up myself...''

...✦She said before she began to charge at Celia✦...

Lumina said:
...回Skylar nodded, moving to clean up her own things. She raised a hand, pointer finger up, writing the word POCKET in the air. A small zipper appeared in the air, and Skylar unzipped it, placing the books and notes and things inside. When she was done, she zipped it back up and the zipper disappeared, and she walked over to Asuna, replying as she did so回...
"Yeah, let's do that. I haven't actually had a chance to check things out... as soon as I found out there was a library I had to come here."
Asuna smiled and tilted her head slightly, "Where would you like to go first? The dorms? Classes? Offices?" She asked, Skylar, listing a bunch of the places that came to mind.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement, remembering that much stuff without getting headaches or anything? Wow. "I'd never be able to remember all that stuff. It's too much. I'd strain my brain and get a little damage." He said, placing his hands on his head. "I don't want that..."
Maya nodded " Yeah, and not to mention you'd remember every scary or embarrassing thing that happened to you in perfect detail" she said before giggling and shaking her head a little "I've had so many of those moments I really don't wanna think about them"

Alternated said:
Mateus grinned and pressed the last button he looks back at the screen the move was to let Elaena's character have the same HP with his character "this will be a good way to end this the first one to get his dies".
Eleana blinked a few times as she saw her characters hp drop, nodding as she listened to his words " That's a pretty good idea actually " she said with a smile "Alright, let's go~"

Nonalaka said:
Eleana blinked a few times as she saw her characters hp drop, nodding as she listened to his words " That's a pretty good idea actually " she said with a smile "Alright, let's go~"
After that Mateus rushed forward to attack but it missed "oh...no...." he said slowly readying for Elaena's character to attack him.

Alternated said:
After that Mateus rushed forward to attack but it missed "oh...no...." he said slowly readying for Elaena's character to attack him.
Elaena's character attacked hitting Mateus' character giving her a win, but instead of celebrating she simply stared at the screen before slowly looking over at him "Mateus?...did you let me win on purpose?" She asked after looking at him for a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena's character attacked hitting Mateus' character giving her a win, but instead of celebrating she simply stared at the screen before slowly looking over at him "Mateus?...did you let me win on purpose?" She asked after looking at him for a bit.
Mateus yawned "No actually I was making it more fun instead it ended too quickly" he said smiling having no intention of letting her win on purpose "don't misunderstand I won't let anyone win I was just making fun".

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and and grabbed himself a towel, "Well, that's a good idea too~" he said, smiling a little. He couldn't help but laugh when she said the phrase was weird. "You understand it though, so you know they don't mean literally." Kaz said, as he walked inside the bathroom, and turned on the shower. "At least I hope."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino put her hair up first before following after Kaz into the bathroom. "I know it's not meant to be taken literally, but still... where did that even come from?" She question, folding her clothes and setting them neatly on the counter before grabbing her towel out of a nearby cabinet, soon setting it beside her clothes. Yoshino was generally curious as to where such a phrase came from, so she'd most likely just look it up later to find out.

Alternated said:
Mateus yawned "No actually I was making it more fun instead it ended too quickly" he said smiling having no intention of letting her win on purpose "don't misunderstand I won't let anyone win I was just making fun".
"Ah, good, I thought you did for a second, I hate it when people do that" she said with a small laugh before yawning a little herself, she had almost forgotten she was tired to be honest "That was still fun, though I think I've played enough video games for today" she said stretching a little.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, good, I thought you did for a second, I hate it when people do that" she said with a small laugh before yawning a little herself, she had almost forgotten she was tired to be honest "That was still fun, though I think I've played enough video games for today" she said stretching a little.
Mateus stands up "so what now??" he said as he thinks of what they are gonna do next "oh hey want to go to the Park??" he asked Elaena.

Alternated said:
Mateus stands up "so what now??" he said as he thinks of what they are gonna do next "oh hey want to go to the Park??" he asked Elaena.
Elaena blinked a few times before smiling "Sure! the park sounds like a nice idea~" she said happily as she stood up as well.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times before smiling "Sure! the park sounds like a nice idea~" she said happily as she stood up as well.
"hehe cmon you will still take the lead" Mateus said to Elaena smiling and takes something out of his pocket it was a slime that he forgot to attach.

Alternated said:
"hehe cmon you will still take the lead" Mateus said to Elaena smiling and takes something out of his pocket it was a slime that he forgot to attach.
Elaena nodded as she started for the door, but noticed the odd slime thing in Mateus was holding "...What's that?" She asked as she looked at it, tilting her head a little.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded as she started for the door, but noticed the odd slime thing in Mateus was holding "...What's that?" She asked as she looked at it, tilting her head a little.
Mateus laughed "oops I forgot to attach this one" he said as he slowly absorb the slime he is holding "I hope it's not that weird to you".

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed "oops I forgot to attach this one" he said as he slowly absorb the slime he is holding "I hope it's not that weird to you".
Elaena shook her head "No, not at all" she said with a smile "Its more interesting than anything"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head "No, not at all" she said with a smile "Its more interesting than anything"
"then that's good okay then let's go" Mateus said and followed Elaena smiling I think I know how fun works he thought and hums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back