• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
And with that, Rin, ally, Amaya, Len and Lia were the only ones in the house
Rin sat where she was chained up at and looked at the stairs and saw a girl, she growled at her

Lia ignored Rin and went down there and unchained Rin without saying a word
(@Tobi Neafearn Did you miss this or are you just not replying to me? ;-; )

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled and nodded, soon taking a bite out of the cookie after she did. "It's really good. I like that it looks like a flower~ Anyways, do you wanna go home now?"

✦Ayaka✦

Ayaka looked at his hand in confusion, was she suppose to grab it or something. "U-Um... Am I suppose to grab it?" She asked, her gaze lifting from his hand to his face.

''if you want to''

...☫Fuyumi said before she yawned a little before giggling shortly after☫...

''okay, lets go home now~ im kinda tired~''

''you anti-social? yeah your supposed to grab it...''

...♱Ssun said the first part jokingly♱...

Mayyflower said:
And with that, Rin, ally, Amaya, Len and Lia were the only ones in the house
Rin sat where she was chained up at and looked at the stairs and saw a girl, she growled at her

Lia ignored Rin and went down there and unchained Rin without saying a word
Ayen looked over at Lia before narrowing his eyes "Were you forced to help him?" he asked Lia.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"I would enjoy that." he said as he entered the gondola. "Hmm..please tell me of your homeland." he asked as he sat down. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami nods. "I dont remember much of my homeland because I am a spirit and I only awaken when Im needed, so when im back at home Im put to sleep and I dont wake up for centuries" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka snuggled comfortably under her sheets, not wanting to leave the comfort of her bed. She was breathing a little heavily from the previous events, which sort of wore her out. Asuka just wanted to lay here and not wanting to go make dinner. Come to mention it... she had completely forgotten she had to make it and didn't have a clue as to what time it was. She didn't want everyone to eat at such a late time. Sitting up in bed, she spoke quickly as she got herself out of the bed and put on a new set of clothes. Though what she didn't know, was that Kenji and Lumina had already made everything she had been planning to make❦...
"I forgot about dinner! I got distracted and and... Oh man!"
...♅Akira breathed heavily as he lay beside Asuka. The previous events had slightly worn him out, and he just wanted to lay beside his pair. Upon seeing Asuka sit up and talk to herself, he sat up alongside her and watched as she got changed. He slowly stood up and stretched, shortly before putting on a fresh pair of clothes. He then walked towards Asuka and spoke as he smiled lightly and kissed her cheek. Akira didn't know that Kenji and Lumina had already prepared dinner♅...

“ Well, we can go downstairs and start preparing dinner now if you want?~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was setting the napkins on the table when Kenji came over, putting the food onto each of the plates. Her eyes scanned over the plates, knowing that one was supposed to be for her. She tried not to think on this thought as she looked up at Kenji, whose speech interrupted her thoughts anyways. She gave a small smile before speaking herself♤...
"Probably a lot of people, is my guess."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he walked over to the table. He then brought baby Haruo over to his left and placed a small spoon into his hand, allowing him to pick up the small pieces of meat and vegetable. Haruo seemed to be able to eat the meat and vegetables easily, which made Kenji smile. He then called over Hikari and Kioko, prompting Hikari to walk over and take a seat infront of himΨ...

“ Then they're stupid~ I love you~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Speak of the devil." He said, smiling warmly at her. He had wondered where she had been all-day, but he couldn't say anything. He was at work for most of the day aanyways. "How's my favorite red headed person doing?" He asked, as he set the book down and soon making his way over to her. He smiled and gave Yoshino a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Han groaned slightly, wincing a little, before he shot up. He had his hand over his heart, breathing heavily. "It was just a dream." He said, shaking his head a little. He then looked at Celia, surprised to see her up. "C-Celia...."

♦︎♦︎

Yoshino didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about when he said 'speak of the devil', but continued smiling anyways. Though she guessed he probably said something about her, since she knew how the phrase was usually used. Yoshino stepped into the room more before speaking, "I thought I was the only red head you knew?" She asked jokingly and hugged him back. "I've been good. I went to eat at this really good restaurant after I met up with Celia."

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair moved closer to the shelf and pulled out Black ops 3, which was at the top of the shelf. "Right here~" He said, moving it from side to side before he took the disk out of the case and inserted it into the Xbox.

Levi sat down. "Awesome" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Lia was only a 15 year old, she nods. "Yea.." she says looking down.
Rin stood up and went to Ally and used her magic to release the sleeping spell that Vince had put on her.

@LunaCrosby
☮Ally slowly got up,glancing over at Rin then looking down, attempting to stand up though her legs were shaking as she did so☮

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "I dont remember much of my homeland because I am a spirit and I only awaken when Im needed, so when im back at home Im put to sleep and I dont wake up for centuries" she says
"Ahh, well, I was dead, then somehow regained flesh and blood. Hopefully you can stay around for a long time." he said a little sadly. The ride finished filling up and slowly made its way upwards.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you want to''
...☫Fuyumi said before she yawned a little before giggling shortly after☫...

''okay, lets go home now~ im kinda tired~''

''you anti-social? yeah your supposed to grab it...''

...♱Ssun said the first part jokingly♱...

✦Nanami✦

"Okay~" Nanami said with a laugh, soon yawning after she did. Guess she was just as tired as Fuyumi was. "I'm a little tired too, maybe we can just lay down and watch a movie." She said after she stood up.

✦Ayaka✦

"O-Oh... S-Sorry..." Ayaka blushed in embarrassment and set her hand in Ssun, which caused her face to turn a brighter red.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎♦︎

Yoshino didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about when he said 'speak of the devil', but continued smiling anyways. Though she guessed he probably said something about her, since she knew how the phrase was usually used. Yoshino stepped into the room more before speaking, "I thought I was the only red head you knew?" She asked jokingly and hugged him back. "I've been good. I went to eat at this really good restaurant after I met up with Celia."

Kaz smiled and nodded, "You are the only red head I know... And date. I work with a few, but they aren't as cool as you." He said, before he let Yoshino out of the hug. He listened when she spoke, taking a seat on his bed. "Korean BBQ? Sounds like someone had a delicious meal today." Kaz replied. "I planted dome flowers in the garden out back. I didn't do it alone though. A girl named, Yoshino helped me."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira breathed heavily as he lay beside Asuka. The previous events had slightly worn him out, and he just wanted to lay beside his pair. Upon seeing Asuka sit up and talk to herself, he sat up alongside her and watched as she got changed. He slowly stood up and stretched, shortly before putting on a fresh pair of clothes. He then walked towards Asuka and spoke as he smiled lightly and kissed her cheek. Akira didn't know that Kenji and Lumina had already prepared dinner♅...
“ Well, we can go downstairs and start preparing dinner now if you want?~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he walked over to the table. He then brought baby Haruo over to his left and placed a small spoon into his hand, allowing him to pick up the small pieces of meat and vegetable. Haruo seemed to be able to eat the meat and vegetables easily, which made Kenji smile. He then called over Hikari and Kioko, prompting Hikari to walk over and take a seat infront of himΨ...

“ Then they're stupid~ I love you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka grabbed a brush that was sitting on her dresser and brushed her hair so it didn't look as messy as before, though it barely looked any better so she resorted to putting her hair back into a ponytail instead. Setting the brush back down, she looked at Akira and smiled as she spoke, soon making her way out of the room to get a start on things❦...

"That would be good. I can believe I forgot about dinner.."

...❦As Asuka made her way downstairs, she could smell the aroma of the food. She was a little confused since she hadn't been that far into make the meal. Finally reaching the bottom step and going towards the kitchen, she stopped at the sight of the table set and the food already done and on there respected plates. Kioko had rushed into the kitchen and sat beside Hikari when Asuka had stopped right in the doorway of the kitchen. She blinked a few times and looked at Kenji and Lumina before speaking quietly as her gaze returned to the food❦...

"Oh... well... nevermind then..."

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and nodded, "You are the only red head I know... And date. I work with a few, but they aren't as cool as you." He said, before he let Yoshino out of the hug. He listened when she spoke, taking a seat on his bed. "Korean BBQ? Sounds like someone had a delicious meal today." Kaz replied. "I planted dome flowers in the garden out back. I didn't do it alone though. A girl named, Yoshino helped me."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino laughed and took a seat beside him, "I'm not that cool. I don't even think I'm cool at all." She said before falling back on the bed, happy to be off of her feet. Having walking around a lot, had made her feet a little sore and made her tired of walking. She listened to Kaz and lifted her head up at the sound of a girls name like her own. "Dome flowers? I've never heard of those... but I'm glad you had help. It's funny that she had the same name as me though." Yoshino stated, chuckling a little before dropping her head back down.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Speak of the devil." He said, smiling warmly at her. He had wondered where she had been all-day, but he couldn't say anything. He was at work for most of the day aanyways. "How's my favorite red headed person doing?" He asked, as he set the book down and soon making his way over to her. He smiled and gave Yoshino a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Han groaned slightly, wincing a little, before he shot up. He had his hand over his heart, breathing heavily. "It was just a dream." He said, shaking his head a little. He then looked at Celia, surprised to see her up. "C-Celia...."
Celia coughed a little weakly. "I... I was waiting there for you... You know? Up there in Aion..." She said softly with a smile. "I couldn't wait to see you... But it looks like I get to see you early." She said as she was about to let the tears run down. "I'm... I'm so glad..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino laughed and took a seat beside him, "I'm not that cool. I don't even think I'm cool at all." She said before falling back on the bed, happy to be off of her feet. Having walking around a lot, had made her feet a little sore and made her tired of walking. She listened to Kaz and lifted her head up at the sound of a girls name like her own. "Dome flowers? I've never heard of those... but I'm glad you had help. It's funny that she had the same name as me though." Yoshino stated, chuckling a little before dropping her head back down.

(( Worst typo ever ))

"She's here actually. I let her stay because she was all alone." Kaz said with a sigh. "I didn't want her out all by herself, so when I get Minako a dorm at the high school, she agreed to stay there with her... Which reminds me, Minako needs to be home soon." Kaz said, looking over at Yoshino. "Anyways, that was my day, only thing I won't talk your ear off about is work. It was fun like always. Simple as that." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Celia coughed a little weakly. "I... I was waiting there for you... You know? Up there in Aion..." She said softly with a smile. "I couldn't wait to see you... But it looks like I get to see you early." She said as she was about to let the tears run down. "I'm... I'm so glad..."
Han smiled and placed his hand on hers, "I... I'm glad too, Celia." He said softly, a tear ran down his cheek. This was the first time he cried or really even showed any REAL emotion since her death. He couldn't help it. "I missed you so much, Celia."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(( Worst typo ever ))
"She's here actually. I let her stay because she was all alone." Kaz said with a sigh. "I didn't want her out all by herself, so when I get Minako a dorm at the high school, she agreed to stay there with her... Which reminds me, Minako needs to be home soon." Kaz said, looking over at Yoshino. "Anyways, that was my day, only thing I won't talk your ear off about is work. It was fun like always. Simple as that." He told her.

(( I just realized it was suppose to be *some

xD ))

-----

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

So she was staying here? Yoshino didn't have a problem with it, not that she needed to approve of someone else living here. She was happy that the girl had somewhere to stay now and not just be by herself. Even if she didn't know her, Yoshino would have worried if she had left even though she had no place to go. "That's great, you did that for her and I'm sure Minako will be home soon. Don't worry~" She said before rolling over so she was on her stomach. "I didn't do much today besides working, almost hurting Celia, and then getting something to eat. We should go there sometime, by the way."

Roman said:
Han smiled and placed his hand on hers, "I... I'm glad too, Celia." He said softly, a tear ran down his cheek. This was the first time he cried or really even showed any REAL emotion since her death. He couldn't help it. "I missed you so much, Celia."
Celia suddenly started coughing and hacking. She was still weak because her body hadn't fully adjusted to her power yet. "H-Han...-San..." She said weakly before passing out from exhaustion.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I just realized it was suppose to be *some

xD ))

-----

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

So she was staying here? Yoshino didn't have a problem with it, not that she needed to approve of someone else living here. She was happy that the girl had somewhere to stay now and not just be by herself. Even if she didn't know her, Yoshino would have worried if she had left even though she had no place to go. "That's great, you did that for her and I'm sure Minako will be home soon. Don't worry~" She said before rolling over so she was on her stomach. "I didn't do much today besides working, almost hurting Celia, and then getting something to eat. We should go there sometime, by the way."

(( Exactly. ))

"Seems like your day was better than mine. Filling out mission reports and stuff. Only good thing was the girl I helped.. And Minako... And last but not least: You~" Kaz said with a smile. When Yoshino, brought up the other Yoshino, he chuckled. "It's in my nature to help people." He told her. "As for the BBQ place, we can go this weekend. I requested it off so I could spend time with you and Minako." Kaz said, laying on his back and turning his head to face her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheDragoon said:
Celia suddenly started coughing and hacking. She was still weak because her body hadn't fully adjusted to her power yet. "H-Han...-San..." She said weakly before passing out from exhaustion.
Han took a deep breath when she passed out. "She's alright. I can still sense her energy... Though it's still not at it's best." He said softly, as he moved his hand away from hers and stood up. "Get some rest." Han then walked over to his desk he had in the room and looked out the window, waiting for Celia to wake up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back