• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed his chin "Well, you'd have one heck of a tie trying to destroy me, seeing as none of those gods could manage it, so i'd just have to embrace you and carry you away no matter what pain i might feel." he said before looking over at what she was cooking
"I'm not worried about destroying you, I'm worried about hurting Rin, Len, my sister and my friends" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper stired at the hand on his cheek before half opening his eyes and looking in his girl of veiw before seeing raven and smiling while closing his eyes again. "Hey." He said in a quiet tired voice before sliding closer to her and kissing her fourhead softly
----------------

Mitsu had the same expression that neo had before looking at her more shocked. "Wh-why are you smiling about that." Mitsu whispered into neos year while mika had gotten distracted by a butterfly

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Hey there" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
"I'm not worried about destroying you, I'm worried about hurting Rin, Len, my sister and my friends" she says
Ayen nodded "And i wouldn't let you do that, in truth, i'd probably feel the danger coming and if i knew it was you i'd just grab you and take us far away." he said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana quickly turned her head in suprise before she smiled just a little. "Not any more." She said haplily to him before she got up and turned around to face him the scythe she had dissapering

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled and placed a hand on Satoshi's head

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and placed a hand on Satoshi's head
Thana smiled more before she walked over and slowly slid her arms around hayate a look of pure releife on her face as she hugged him. "God I missed you." She said softly to him.

SoulofTobi said:
((@Mayyflower could you repost?))
Roland ate some food as well as he smiled at her "So what all isn't bonuses?" he asked curiously as he rested his head on his hand.
Dakota tilted her head "Do you mean bad stuff?" She asked not fully meaning what he meant.

---------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can't wait to marry Y" annabel said happilt to her self a pleased smile on her face while mitsu just blished badly at the kiss on her cheek.
Myuki layed there sound asleep with kikuri not knowing she had a nightmare

------------------------

"I'm sorry I've been away so long. From both of you." He said in a pleasing tone wanting her forgiveness as he placed a hand on her stomach while still hugginf her

[/QUOTE]
"It's okay, you're here and that's what's important" she said as she moved to see his face "Though...why are you laying out here?...I mean home isn't all that far from here..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili set money down for the food, and waited for Elyse to finish, before heading out. As they reached the street again, he turned to her. "So, what are we going to do next?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked around the town a bit, her eyes scanning over the things to do. "Well, there's the park, I think there's a zoo nearby? Um... just chilling inside somewhere... I'm honestly down for anything. As long as it's with you of course." She smiled over at him, fixing her hair a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Do you mean bad stuff?" She asked not fully meaning what he meant.
Roland sighed and shook his head "No, not the bad stuff, the stuff you stay around for, like i might not see the bracelet as a bonus." he said before stuffing some of his waffle into his mouth

TheDragoon said:
Ken walked in Lily's room, offering her the bowl of soup with a clean spoon in it. "Here you go Lily-San~ I hope you get better!" He said happily with a smile.
Lilliana looked up at Ken as he approached the bed with some soup. "Oh... uh, thanks." She gave a half smile before taking the soup, placing it on the bed between her legs. She brought the spoon up to her mouth, tasting it. Her eyes widened at the taste. She could already tell it wasn't just the canned stuff. "This is really good..." she commented, before taking more into her mouth. Her eyes glanced up at Ken as she did so. "Did you make this?"

WeirdPrincess said:
@Nonalaka
Camilla giggled "Oh my, are you okay?" She asked as she fell over. "Oh? Well I'm sure there's some way you could learn?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Liara looked at the tracks before smiling happily and choosing the hardest track there was. "Let's do that one it looks fun!" She said jappily to Tyler before giggling a little then resting her head on his chest and waiting for him to pick the track.

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sweatdropped a bit and picked the track. "Here we go..." He said, gulping a bit.

((I'm gonna roll a dice here to see how well he does
xD ))

[dice]14641[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Earth is...i guess rather neutral. i wouldnt say its good nor would i say its bad. its just leaning to good i guess''
*Levya replied not having a definite answer*

*Neo shrugged as she spoke, laughing lightly in the end*

''well...i have no clue honestly since im not even married yet. i just have a girlfriend''

*She said the last part before she kissed Mitsu's cheek*

*Kikuri couldnt sleep now. All she did was stare at the ceiling waiting for time to pass her by*

[/QUOTE]
Vanille nodded looking out through her house. Her eyes finally fell on a solar system mobile hanging over the next room. "I can understand that. Though, I've always been fascinated by this world, this dimension, really. There's just so much to learn about it, so many new things to experience that just don't exist back home. I mean, that's why mother let me come here in the first place, because she was intrigued just as much about earth." She nodded, smiling nostalgically, before returning her attention to the food.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler sweatdropped a bit and picked the track. "Here we go..." He said, gulping a bit.
((I'm gonna roll a dice here to see how well he does
xD ))

[dice]14641[/dice]
Tyler managed to land 4th place. But barely. "Man, well, I still did decent." He said with a smile

@Daniel reaving

Mayyflower said:
Kotori looked back into the room and spots axel. "Axel!" She exclaims happily
The waitress soon left after taking his order. Axel smiled and waved in Kotori's direction. "Hey there~" He said sweetly.

Lumina said:
Lilliana looked up at Ken as he approached the bed with some soup. "Oh... uh, thanks." She gave a half smile before taking the soup, placing it on the bed between her legs. She brought the spoon up to her mouth, tasting it. Her eyes widened at the taste. She could already tell it wasn't just the canned stuff. "This is really good..." she commented, before taking more into her mouth. Her eyes glanced up at Ken as she did so. "Did you make this?"
Ken blushed lightly and played with his hands, looking down shyly. "W-Well... Mommy helped me make it so..." He said, not sure of what to say but was glad that Lily was enjoying her soup.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright well, I once had emotion's, which was when I was 6, I was learning to be an assassin and was being trained at the time. when it came to having to do my first job to see where I was at some thing's went wrong, when I killed the man I felt horrible because I hadn't realized all the bad thing's the man did, I was too young to understand. well after that I refused to do anything else and would cry a lot. That's when I changed into this... form that have forbidden me to use... My ,parent's died when they calmed me down, they erased my memories of it and I woke up in the hospital alone. After that they forced me to do a special training, nobody else had to do it but I did, making me an emotionless human being and their ultimate weapon for the seemingly impossible task's. Though I am more than willing to sacrifice my life in my job If I have to." she say's as she sat on a bench, still being in the other dimension so no body but them was around.
As she explained her story Ryft shifted back into a human, still holding on to her hand. When she was finished, she squeezed her hand a little bit, almost sympathetically. "Im, uh, sorry to hear that. That couldn't have been easy." He didn't really know what to say. Though he had been in a tough situation himself while growing up, he couldn't say that anything that awful had ever happened before. Its not like he had parents like that or anything, unless you counted the scientists. But even still. "Well you're here now, so I suppose life turned out the way it was meant to be?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed lightly and played with his hands, looking down shyly. "W-Well... Mommy helped me make it so..." He said, not sure of what to say but was glad that Lily was enjoying her soup.
Lilliana nodded, guessing that was the case. But even still, he did help make it. "Well, I really like it. Thanks, Ken." She smiled before taking another spoonful. She looked up at Ken, and her eyes once again fell on the bandage on his face. "How's your cheek? Is it feeling any better?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "And i wouldn't let you do that, in truth, i'd probably feel the danger coming and if i knew it was you i'd just grab you and take us far away." he said softly
Amaya nods. "And where would Rin and Len be?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sleep well?" He asked her softly as he smiled then nuzzled into her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Yea, did you?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
The waitress soon left after taking his order. Axel smiled and waved in Kotori's direction. "Hey there~" He said sweetly.
Kotori got up and walked over there and sat In front of him "how are you holding up?" She asks

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]if its meat based he eats it if its plant based he refuses to eat it

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry there's meat in there" he says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "And where would Rin and Len be?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "Well, in that situation, i have a few.. acquaintances i could call upon to take care of them." he said with a nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back