• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked leaning in more "Really? Because I think my imagination is too clouded with dirty thoughts to have that mistake me"
Nora huffed and looked down at his lip before blushing and looking away."Are you sure? There has to be some good in there! Dirty thoughts are just not allowed at this time."

"Oh, hey." Ansom laughed as he grabbed a soda from the fridge. He looked at Mitsu with an amused face. "So.....who's the boy?" He asked nonchalantly as he sipped at the soda.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora huffed and looked down at his lip before blushing and looking away."Are you sure? There has to be some good in there! Dirty thoughts are just not allowed at this time."
William smirked as he forced her to look at him again "Aww why not? Because if you want to know...They are about you" He said teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura grinned and nodded "too good to be true"
Al smirked "Would you like it to get even better?" He said with a grin

Saddien ran down the street and pale like she saw a ghost and didnt stop antil she made it to her dorm and slammed the door open "My !!!!" the room was smoky and she opened the window and sighed "My 3 time meal burned.." she looked down and let out a low whimper and pulled out the chicken she was cooking aswell that was now a shriveled...nothing

Roman said:
Roman climbed out the water, only to end up standing on it. He crossed his arms and looked downward.
tumblr_n6m8hqnxec1rd8y4ao9_500.gif

"Well, you wouldn't be my first kiss exactly, I've kissed some girls before, not many, but some. One of them was terrifying, she forced me to kiss her." He shivered at the thought. He slowly started to walk towards Snow, "I could kiss you right now..." he smiled, "That's up to you though."
Snow:*blushes watching Roman and bites her lip, her hand behind her back and her eyes look at his with his mask on though* Y..you could? *smiles a little and looks down then looks up at him and nods a little* I..I think I would like that because..*she whispers softly, smiling at you completely sincere, her cheeks rosy and her dimples showing* I like you!

Mitsu then went wide eyed and blushed "Wh-what boy?" She said nervously trying to cover it up forgetting ansom could read her thoughts as they where all on William

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Aeos started to cry his mind having been put under so much stress starting to destroy his memories again slowly puting him back into a state of amnesia as he cried in his sleep wimpering in pain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*sighs and carries him home, laying him down and curls around him protectively* I just want you to remember

Daniel reaver]"U-umm 16 or 17" he said a embarased laugh coming from him "sorry there's just so much going on I've forgoten" he said mentaly slapping him self again for being so stupid [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Nexia laughs, "I am also 17, and I guess I never did tell you my name. Im Nexia Rose" They blush when they realize he kicks himself. 'He is very sweet and kind' Nexia thinks as they giggle.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked as he forced her to look at him again "Aww why not? Because if you want to know...They are about you" He said teasingly

"Stop doing that, damn it!" Nora barked out, now looking back at him."Oh my gosh, what have I done? And don't think about me that way!" She said, trying to push him away as she blushed more.

"Don't play dumb." Ansom laughed again. "Your aura is magenta, the color of infatuation." He smiled and closed his eyes. "William, huh?" He suddenly stopped smiling. "No. I forbid it."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Aeos layed there as his mind completed the procces of destroying every memory all but one name "sabi" he wimpered in his sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*she stops, listening* Sabi?...Hmm

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop doing that, damn it!" Nora barked out, now looking back at him."Oh my gosh, what have I done? And don't think about me that way!" She said, trying to push him away as she blushed more.
William felt her push but didn't get off "Why not? It's nice to bend the rules" He said leaning in more "Oh come on you know you want to" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]"Yup but I don't directly do it often plus I don't do it to people that are nice to me" she said inocently as the spindles collected in front of her and she held out a hand under them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Right...that's cool I guess. Now I know that I have to get in your good side." Alastair said, moving closer to look at what was in Thana's hands. @Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:

"How could it?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William felt her push but didn't get off "Why not? It's nice to bend the rules" He said leaning in more "Oh come on you know you want to" He said with a smirk
"I don't and I won't. You can't make me!" Nora said, shaking her head vigorously.

Aeos wimpered through his sleep wispering sabi and some times wisspering saddien as he slept tears streaming Out the hole Time as another spirit appeared next to them watching as Aeos started to change and shift back to his 17 year old self

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't and I won't. You can't make me!" Nora said, shaking her head vigorously.
William laughed a little before getting off of her "It's fun to screw with you like that" He said as he lied back down on the bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back