• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why?" She asked him curiously taking another step closer not realizing how close she was to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(So sorry on the delay)

William blushed more as she got close to him making her face only a few inches away from his "I-I uhh" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Thana pointed up childishly while giggling "up there" she said happily to him as she sat there on his lap staring at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Really? Well who could've guessed that." Alastair said, looking down at her. He smiled at her before picking her up and placing her on his shoulder."Lets go get something to eat. What do you have in mind?" He asked as he walked. @Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura pushed him off its back with hurt feelings "jerk!" She said and went back to her child form.
Al fell to the ground and looked back up at Kagura before scrambling to his feet and beginning to run "NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu didn't notice as she waited for her awnser "what is it?" She asked him again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes shifted around the room "I have a question...Why did you give me this?" He asked pointing at the bracelet

shortyshot8 said:
Al fell to the ground and looked back up at Kagura before scrambling to his feet and beginning to run "NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!"
Kagura incased him in an air bubble and brought her to him "your my friend I wouldn't hurt you" she said a bit creepily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura incased him in an air bubble and brought her to him "your my friend I wouldn't hurt you" she said a bit creepily.
Al looked down at her "Please don't kill me!" He said as tears slid from his face

Daniel reaver]"Ummmmmmm SWEEEETS" she yell out happily as she looked down at him an inocent smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Alright. Sweets for the princess it is." Alastair replied as he walked into a candy shop. He grabbed a lot of everything in there and then handed the bag to Thana. He easily payed for it before walking out of the candy store.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked down like I said it was so I didn't lose my first Freind to any thing" she said softly as she looked at it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little more "I-I just feel like you are just..." He was unable to express the words he was feeling

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down at her "Please don't kill me!" He said as tears slid from his face
Kagura frowned and set him beside her, petting his head "I'm not going to, your my bestest friend" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned and set him beside her, petting his head "I'm not going to, your my bestest friend" she smiled.
Al blushed a little "I-I don't even remember you how can you still call me friend?" He said to her

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*takes Aeos back to their dorm, tucking him in her coffin* There there
------------

Snow:*whispers softly, staring at nothing* I did it again... I did it again.. I hurt everyone *her tears coming out, her vines black* My parents... they..they kicked me out of Fae *whispers* They locked me away in this necklace.. I was born Rain andSnow. I was born a monster and a weak stupid girl.. *looks at everyone, wiping her eyes* They said this necklace held the other pieces of me...

@WeirdPrincess @Roman @BlueHawk
"No sweetie, no! You're not a monster at all. Maybe Rain just feels neglected. And none of us are hurt. We're all fine, just a little shaken." Nora said, still rubbing Snows back.

Daniel reaver]"I love you mama" Aeos said softly as he still clung to her wanting her to lay down wi h her but reluctantly letting go [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*nods and pats your head, nuzzling into you and lays down, her wounds still hurting though* I love you too Aeos.. but I am not your mother *whispers, not wanting to lie to him ever*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Feel what?" She asked him curiously wanting him to just let it out already
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a bit more "I think I like you..." He said quietly looking down at the ground

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*takes Aeos back to their dorm, tucking him in her coffin* There there
------------

Snow:*whispers softly, staring at nothing* I did it again... I did it again.. I hurt everyone *her tears coming out, her vines black* My parents... they..they kicked me out of Fae *whispers* They locked me away in this necklace.. I was born Rain andSnow. I was born a monster and a weak stupid girl.. *looks at everyone, wiping her eyes* They said this necklace held the other pieces of me...

@WeirdPrincess @Roman @BlueHawk
"It wasn't you. It was Rain." Roman said looking at Snow as she lie there. "Snow wouldn't hurt friends. Ever. Therefore, it couldn't have been you..."

Daniel reaver]Thana cheered as she walked out with him eating pe ved of candy as they walked giggling happily while holding onto one of his hands [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Alastair grinned,"Do you really like sweets? And do you ever eat anything besides that?" He asked, gently holding her hand as they walked. @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little "I-I don't even remember you how can you still call me friend?" He said to her
"Because u don't remember my home and you became friends with me, and gave me a place to sleep" she said and looked at him "even if you don't remember" she sighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back