• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I couldn't think of a better word at that moment" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.
Roland smiled "but you remember everything, but yet you come up with upsidedowny..." he said with a chuckle "i swear, if you keep this up i'll just kiss you silly, or something." he said as he playfully pushed her.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the ground, "Dad... I do. I do love you. You were there for me my whole life, why wouldn't I love you? You raised me as a single father after mom passed and I know how hard that can be..." He said. "I knew coming to the school had it's consequences, but I didn't think you'd die while I was away..." Roman explained.
...It suddenly grabbed Roman by the throat, tightening it's group. It spoke...

“ All I am hearing are excuses. You left me to die. I'm dead because of you, Roman. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took another bite of his fish, soon chewing and swallowing the food. He replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ With good reason~ I think this little trip was perfect for us~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you say that?" Asuka asked after she swallowed the food in her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why do you say that?" Asuka asked after she swallowed the food in her mouth.
...♅Akira swallowed the piece of fish and replied, taking another bite♅...

“ I dunno. It just seems as though we haven't been together for a while. Besides, after today, I may get to call you-
Oh, almost ruined the surprise there~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...It suddenly grabbed Roman by the throat, tightening it's group. It spoke...
“ All I am hearing are excuses. You left me to die. I'm dead because of you, Roman. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned, trying to pry the hand from around his throat, "E-excuses? I would never just give you an excuse..." he managed to get out. He then used Kamui to warp himself to other side of the room, gasping for air, breathing heavily.

Roman said:
Ken rubbed his chin, before listing a bunch of things that could happen. When he finished he sighed, "That is all."
-------

Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "Maybe we should go upstairs." He said with a grin.
Sakie's eyes were wide in shock, "That's....both horrible and terrifying. How can people do such a thing?" She asked angrily. "They deserve nothing but death."

-----

Celia nodded again, "That would probably be best."

Jennete said:
Nissa: *she smiles and looks around at the changing scenery, in awe at the world around her as it races by* Oh.... this is amazing Aiden
Aiden skidded to a stop in front of a restraunt as they arrived in Mexico. "This is our stop." He said.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, trying to pry the hand from around his throat, "E-excuses? I would never just give you an excuse..." he managed to get out. He then used Kamui to warp himself to other side of the room, gasping for air, breathing heavily.
...It grit it's teeth and shouted at Roman...

“ You stupid little boy! I died because of you! Everyone that has died so far has been because of you! ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze pouted a little as Rika hugged him. "Alright alright! I missed you too! Now let go of me!" He said before Rika quickly let go of him. "Anyways, this is my little sister, Rika." He said to Mizuki. "Nice to meet you!" She said happily to Mizuki.
Mizuki smiled at Rika, "It's nice to meet you too." She said before looking between her and Raze. "You're both so adorable! I could just hug you both...but I won't." She said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...It grit it's teeth and shouted at Roman...
“ You stupid little boy! I died because of you! Everyone that has died so far has been because of you! ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up, and looked at his father's ghost. Thoughts of Snow, Nora, and all his other dead friends and family, flooded his mind, "Don't you dare talk to me like that. I don't care who you are... I will not tolerate you disrespecting me in my own home." He said angrily. "Even if you are just a ghost."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but you remember everything, but yet you come up with upsidedowny..." he said with a chuckle "i swear, if you keep this up i'll just kiss you silly, or something." he said as he playfully pushed her.
"Kiss me silly?" Dakota laughed "because I said upsidedowny?" She said tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira swallowed the piece of fish and replied, taking another bite♅...
“ I dunno. It just seems as though we haven't been together for a while. Besides, after today, I may get to call you-
Oh, almost ruined the surprise there~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled before taking two more bites of the fish, "Well I've been sort of busy doing things. It's not like a stay at the house all day or stay in town and do nothing. I've got jobs to finish and potions to make." She said after swallowing the food. "Call me what? Can I have a hint? I'm really curious now!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie's eyes were wide in shock, "That's....both horrible and terrifying. How can people do such a thing?" She asked angrily. "They deserve nothing but death."
-----

Celia nodded again, "That would probably be best."
"I wouldn't say death. I'm not one for killing, but they do deserve to rot in prison or something." Ken said. "That also brings me to this question, your morality. Are you good or bad?" He asked.

--------

Taylor gently put her down and smiled, "Lets go then." He said softly, as he made his way to and up the stairs.

Nonalaka said:
"Kiss me silly?" Dakota laughed "because I said upsidedowny?" She said tilting her head.
Roland smiled at her "no, for already being so silly." he said teasingly before looking around

Dnaleri017 said:
"Sure, why not... I've never had it before so I guess I'll have that." Ryley chuckled and smiled.
Autumn giggled, "I'm still looking over this menu. I don't know what I want yet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki smiled at Rika, "It's nice to meet you too." She said before looking between her and Raze. "You're both so adorable! I could just hug you both...but I won't." She said with a laugh.
Raze blushed slightly and looked away. "I'm not cute..." He muttered. Rika giggled and blushed. "I'm not really that cute... But I know big brother is!" She said happily as she nuzzled Raze.

Roman said:
"I wouldn't say death. I'm not one for killing, but they do deserve to rot in prison or something." Ken said. "That also brings me to this question, your morality. Are you good or bad?" He asked.
--------

Taylor gently put her down and smiled, "Lets go then." He said softly, as he made his way to and up the stairs.
"But it's wrong! No girl should go through that." Sakie said before sighing and thinking about her own mortality, which caused her to frown. "I...don't know that either. My master is evil and he tells me to kill others...so I guess that makes me evil too? I don't know....I don't want to disobey his orders or else I might get hurt."

-----

Celia followed after him and chewed on her lower lip as they made there way upstairs, then into her room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But it's wrong! No girl should go through that." Sakie said before sighing and thinking about her own mortality, which caused her to frown. "I...don't know that either. My master is evil and he tells me to kill others...so I guess that makes me evil too? I don't know....I don't want to disobey his orders or else I might get hurt."
-----

Celia followed after him and chewed on her lower lip as they made there way upstairs, then into her room.
Ken sighed, "Maybe you're right. But killing isn't good." He said shaking his head. "Only people who kill the innocent deserve death or someone who is just rotten to the core." He said with a shrug. "Now what's all this talk about a master?"

------------

Taylor sat down on her bed and chuckled when he saw her chewing on her lip, "Someone nervous?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze blushed slightly and looked away. "I'm not cute..." He muttered. Rika giggled and blushed. "I'm not really that cute... But I know big brother is!" She said happily as she nuzzled Raze.
Mizuki grinned, "Rika wins in the cuteness contest. I think I like her better." She joked before stretching. "I gotta get back to the classroom, you're both welcome to follow if you'd like. I still have a few papers to grade."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki grinned, "Rika wins in the cuteness contest. I think I like her better." She joked before stretching. "I gotta get back to the classroom, you're both welcome to follow if you'd like. I still have a few papers to grade."
Raze chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "I got a pool game to get back to..." He said before Rika tugged his shirt.

"Can we go with the nice lady please?" She asked.

Raze looked down, then nodded before looking back up at Mizuki. "I guess I'm coming with you." He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "Sounds good to me" she says happily
Kite chuckled and looped his arm with hers. "Same here... How is Harper doing? Are her and Hiro getting along ok?" He asked as they approached the restaurant.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "Maybe you're right. But killing isn't good." He said shaking his head. "Only people who kill the innocent deserve death or someone who is just rotten to the core." He said with a shrug. "Now what's all this talk about a master?"
------------

Taylor sat down on her bed and chuckled when he saw her chewing on her lip, "Someone nervous?"
"My master...he made me and gave me life. He said without him, I wouldn't be alive right now and that I should be grateful towards him. He also said that to repay him for all that he's done for me, that I should obediently follow his every command until he doesn't need me anymore. He promised not to kill me when I was done following orders..." Sakie said before letting out a sigh, "But he probably will and I'm okay with that."

-----

"I don't know what you're talking about." Celia said as she took a seat next to him. "I'm not nervous."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back