• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]blake smiled up at her "i have my ways" he said playfully to her as he easily held her up in the air above him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
(I need to know is it ok if William warps over there to where Hina is?)

blake smiled as he held her up slowly pulling her into him "then i guess im gona get poked because i have no intention of putting you down" he said as he pulled her closer

@shyland

Daniel reaver]blake smiled as he held her up slowly pulling her into him "then i guess im gona get poked because i have no intention of putting you down" he said as he pulled her closer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Star smerks at Blake and pokes his noes

rawr!!!!

hina was smiling till will arived then she went back into her deppressed state and slightly hid behind nore "go away" she said emediately to him

@shortyshot8

blake smiled more as he slightly lowered her till she was at his eye level then held her there

@shyland

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina was smiling till will arived then she went back into her deppressed state and slightly hid behind nore "go away" she said emediately to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "You know I can't do that" He said sadly shaking the idea of what this girl did to Al out of his head

"Well... I was playing my guitar but y'know" she said "but really I didn't do anything but sit here by myself" Toru shrugged.

@TheRebelliousDragon

"and you as well" he wispered back as he wraped his arms around her back holding her to his chest as she hung off the ground

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and you as well" he wispered back as he wraped his arms around her back holding her to his chest as she hung off the ground
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I understand you are angry at Al but you need to know...." He stopped not knowing how to tell her

Lumina said:
((BRUH SAME))
(My god xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and you as well" he wispered back as he wraped his arms around her back holding her to his chest as she hung off the ground
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Star puts her hands on Blake's shoulders look at him she grins hello there

rawr!!!!

"what do i need to know about the man that killed me inside" she said as she gave will the worst death glare he will ever see sending ppure hear into wills heart

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im 14 >.< i feel so young now...)))
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(lol im only 15)

Lumina said:
((Alrighty!))
Elyse looked at her wrist, the rune having disappeared. So that's what it was.

"oh... thank god..."

She was used to sleeping on the ground outside, and waking up to a large area and some trees having been turned to metal. So this was a welcome change.

"Thank you."
"Heh, it was nothing. I'm just glad you could sleep comfortably despite it." Kili said, stretching. "Alright. I'm feeling refreshed. I think I've just about regained my full power. So, if you'd like to head out today..."

Daniel reaver]"I-it's not my fault I went from a new born to a 16 year old over night" she said as she walked behind neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''16...? thought you went to 15...oh well......by the way, havent you seen your future you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what do i need to know about the man that killed me inside" she said as she gave will the worst death glare he will ever see sending ppure hear into wills heart
@shortyshot8

(lol im only 15)

[/QUOTE]
(19! Yeah! ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back