• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jay sighs. "No... That wouldn't work either..." He whines as he crumbles up and throws the piece of paper behind him, where a small pile of crumbled up paper waited.

Shade walked around the school just trying to clear her mind she just didn't know what she was doing anymore she sat by a tree and looked around outside the school not wanting to go to class or inside the school

rawr!!!!

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs. "No... That wouldn't work either..." He whines as he crumbles up and throws the piece of paper behind him, where a small pile of crumbled up paper waited.
Diablo sat behind you. "Something seems to be troubling you..." He said.

shyland said:
Shade walked around the school just trying to clear her mind she just didn't know what she was doing anymore she sat by a tree and looked around outside the school not wanting to go to class or inside the school
rawr!!!!
Dex was sitting on a bench nearby, reading a book.

Jay jumps at the voice, not realising Diablo was there. "Oh... Yeah kinda. I'm trying to organize a... Team of sorts but it's not easy trying to figure out how everyone can compliment each other, ya know?" He asks.

Nora sat on her bed and stared emotionless at the ceiling. I'm so fucked up. God how could I be so stupid! She though, pulling her legs to her chest and making herself into a ball. I wanna do it, I should do it. Picking up her sword, she left her house and wandered into the woods.

BlueHawk said:
Jay jumps at the voice, not realising Diablo was there. "Oh... Yeah kinda. I'm trying to organize a... Team of sorts but it's not easy trying to figure out how everyone can compliment each other, ya know?" He asks.
Diablo twirled his gun. "Well, I learned a long time ago you miss 100% of the shots you don't make." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo sat behind you. "Something seems to be troubling you..." He said.

Dex was sitting on a bench nearby, reading a book.
Shade saw a person reading a the bench so she got up and walked over to the person but didn't say any thing

rawr!!!!

shyland said:
Shade saw a person reading a the bench so she got up and walked over to the person but didn't say any thing
rawr!!!!
Dex looked up briefly then his eyes darted back to his book. "What do you want?" He asked sharply.

Jay thinks for minute. "I guess... But wouldn't you run out of ammo taking all those shots?" He asks, somewhat challenging what he said.

Um what are you reading shade asked softly looking at the person wondering why he sounded pissed

rawr!!!!

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for minute. "I guess... But wouldn't you run out of ammo taking all those shots?" He asks, somewhat challenging what he said.
"Yes, that's why you have to learn to make every shot count." He said, gladly taking the challenge.

shyland said:
Um what are you reading shade asked softly looking at the person wondering why he sounded pissed
rawr!!!!
Dex put down the book. "Sorry for the rude introduction. My name is Dex Grayson. I'm reading War and Peace." He said.

shyland said:
(Rawr! *bites ear playfully*)

Jay thinks for a moment, before turning to face Diablo. "Can you teach me too shoot?" He asks as he motions toward Diablo's gun. "It could be the exact thing I need to compliment my portals."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ha ha ha summer break HAHAHAHAHA)

[/QUOTE]
(I got like 4 days left... Then summer break. YEAAAAHHHH!)

Blake walked around the school a sad deppresed look on his face "the dumb ass had it comin" he said to him self as he sat down his axe appearing in his hands as he slowly spun it around in one of them

@anyone

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for a moment, before turning to face Diablo. "Can you teach me too shoot?" He asks as he motions toward Diablo's gun. "It could be the exact thing I need to compliment my portals."
Diablo nodded. "Sure, always happy to help a fellow marksman." He said, handing you a pistol from his pack.

shyland said:
Nice to meet you to so do you mind if I sit down she asks quietly
rawr!!!!
Dex shook his head. "I don't mind at all."

Jay grips the gun, rotating it as he examines it. "Never held one before, but how hard can it be?" He says foolishly as he aims toward the sights at the ground, accompanied with little "bang bang!" Noises he makes.

Daniel sat there on the roof of the school his feet hanging off te side as he looked off into the distance

@any one

(Blake and daniel are free guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back