• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"I won't hurt any one its just peacful chaos" she said as another ice cream exploded [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William looked at the girl "Ya know I'm sure people don't really like that" He said before sighing

Daniel reaver]"I won't hurt any one its just peacful chaos" she said as another ice cream exploded [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''but um...chaos is never really peaceful. just honest saying''

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the girl "Ya know I'm sure people don't really like that" He said before sighing
''mind your business sir''

*Neo then glared at William*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but um...chaos is never really peaceful. just honest saying''

''mind your business sir''

*Neo then glared at William*

[/QUOTE]
William puts his hands down on the table "Then stop being jerks or leave" He said in a annoyed tone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over at him coldly "but what if I do" she said as wills pants suddenly droped and she giggled into neos shoulder
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he pulled up his pants "How is this funny?"

Daniel reaver]"Because" mitsu said as she giggled more at the boy before another ice cream exploded @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William sighed before speaking "People have to pay money for that"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before speaking "People have to pay money for that"
''who do you think your calling a jerk, nosy...like what are you, the super hero that hears every little thing in the world cuz he barges in someone's business?''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana suddenly grew till she was hinas age then pulled her into a hug "shhhh my darling shhh" she said as Hina held onto Thana and started to cry
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
How dare he do that!He hanged out with other women and uhhhh he had his punishmentIce said angrily standing up

"Fine then" mitsu said as the ice cream maker broke spewing out ice cream "there now no one will have to pay" she said before she leaned against neo more

@shortyshot8

Thana looked over at ice giving him a your not helping look as she pet Hina lovingly as she cried into Thana

@Shiroe Kurona

Daniel reaver]"Fine then" mitsu said as the ice cream maker broke spewing out ice cream "there now no one will have to pay" she said before she leaned against neo more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William sighed as he spoke again "You guys really know how to piss me of-" He stopped and sniffed the air again "That smell what is it?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Touch her an ill cause chaos only to you" she said gesturing to neo as she glades at the boy
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighs "You sound like the child of Shira that Al told me about" He said jokingly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo sighs a bit and uses some of her power to repair the ice cream maker*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] ''but then they need to pay for that ice cream maker...plus who's Al? your not a fan boy of someone everyone does not know about are you?''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [DOUBLEPOST=1432706399][/DOUBLEPOST] [COLOR=#b300b3]''thats because this is Shira's daughter...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William sighs "I give up" He said jokingly "Al is my brother" He said as he thought of him before hearing what Neo said "What!? How the hell is that possible!?" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Actualy I am the child of Shira What's I lt to you" she said to the boy as a tire poped on a parked care out side
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked down at her "All that Al told me is that you blasted him away for some reason"

"Yeah I remember that it was because he said my mother slept with every thing under the sun which made her cry" she said coldly to will as she stared at him sloghtly then back to neo

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs "I give up" He said jokingly "Al is my brother" He said as he thought of him before hearing what Neo said "What!? How the hell is that possible!?" He said
''can you not yell in the ice cream shop? this place is public and not private yknow?''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah I remember that it was because he said my mother slept with every thing under the sun which made her cry" she said coldly to will
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "That's Al for ya throwing insults at the people he loves....What's your names?" He asked them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah I remember that it was because he said my mother slept with every thing under the sun which made her cry" she said coldly to will as she stared at him sloghtly then back to neo
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''lets just go...screw this guy...cmon''

*Neo then got up and held out a hand to Mitsu*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''lets just go...screw this guy...cmon''
*Neo then got up and held out a hand to Mitsu*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You two are not leaving just yet" He said coldly "I need to find something out"

Mitsu took neos hans then winked at will and waved "see you around" she said as she walked out of the shop completely ignoring him

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back