• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods, barely brushing her lips as he kissed her. "I know, you did what you had to for the sake of you two but... I just wish I had, I don't know... Figured it out sooner."
Rain:*she kisses his cheeks and nose and forehead* How could you have known?

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "I guessed that" He said with a grunt
Asuka sighed as she walked into her room, Marcus hovering inside and on to her bed. She sat down on floor and looked up at the ceiling in thought.

Gfan321 said:
Lucas oh im lucas you can call me luke
Yuzu nodded. "Cool name. Anyway, it's my job to show most of the new students around." She said as she turned to him. "Would you like me to show you around?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was just going to make hot chocolate, but I can do this instead." Yoshino said as she sat up before snapping her fingers, two mugs of hot chocolate appearing on her coffee table. Picking up one of the cup, she took a sip."This is one of my favorite drinks." She said quietly as she nursed the cup.
"Better than walking." Kaz said smiling. He sat up and grabbed the mug and took a sip. "Really? I enjoy a nice cup once in a while myself."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed as she walked into her room, Marcus hovering inside and on to her bed. She sat down on floor and looked up at the ceiling in thought.
Marcus sighed "Man this sucks" He said to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded. "Cool name. Anyway, it's my job to show most of the new students around." She said as she turned to him. "Would you like me to show you around?"
Lucas: sure

Mayyflower said:
May turned over and breathed peacefully snuggling her llama
Han squinted a little and saw it is was May, "Oh... She probably didn't like the room is all..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What does? This whole thing?" Asuka asked quietly, not looking over at him as she spoke.
Marcus sighed "Well not really...At least I'm here with you" He said quietly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Then what would happen if Akira and Layla met?)

[/QUOTE]
((( They already have. )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler cradled her head. "They were gods that planned on erasing me from existence. I sort of defied death and stuff... And now I'm in big trouble because of it. I'm sorry... I should of told you sooner... But I was afraid I would scare you or something." He said.

Pixel smirked. "I don't know... Can you...?" He asked before he accelerated again behind her and muttered a new set of words. Kai: Slash. He said as he swiped his sword and sent a cleaver of fire at her.
Nora spun around before getting hit, she flew back a few steps and groaned."I seriously hate fighting...."she murmured to herself as she fired to orb at him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she kisses his cheeks and nose and forehead* How could you have known?
Jay shrugs as sighs, holding her close. "Just don't leave again." He says with a sigh, resting his head near hers

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles wiggling her but like a ducks and laughs as the three girls all make duck sounds before saying* Whaaat should we ducks have for breakfast hmmm
Assana:*wiggles her imaginary tail too and shouts out* Fish.. quack!!

Miyuki:*waddling behind them she nods* Quack!!
Roman leaned against the wall in the kitchen, watching hie family decide on breakfast. "Silly girls..." he muttered to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora spun around before getting hit, she flew back a few steps and groaned."I seriously hate fighting...."she murmured to herself as she fired to orb at him.
Pixel chuckled. "I can see that. Your better at flirting rather than fighting." He said as he landed and slashed the orb in half. "We can stop if you like..."

Gfan321 said:
Lucas: AGH *his right arm begins to bleed* im going to have to cancel sry *runs away in a panic*
Yuzu tilts her head at him running away. "Well that was weird... Did I say something?" She wondered.

Roman said:
"Better than walking." Kaz said smiling. He sat up and grabbed the mug and took a sip. "Really? I enjoy a nice cup once in a while myself."
Yoshino nodded,"Mhm...it's even better when it's raining outside and you need something to warm you up." She said quietly.

...♅Akira manifested within the school grounds, walking through the school's gates. His eyes remained fixed on the buildings infront of him, unsure of what to do. He spoke♅...

“ Maybe I could pay a visit to Asuka-chan.. ”

10972981429a12916997939l_zpsuyluyouq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back