• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You are insane" He said jokingly "You passed out" He said softly

Marcus smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Marcus smiled "Wow" He said happily "I don't think I've had that much fun in...Ever"
Sam layed on her side to face Marcus and smiled. "Me too" she says happily

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*looks at Marcus and nods slowly* You are forgiven.
Rain:*she nods and leans in kissing him slowly once* And some things do..
Jay smiles and returns the kiss, taking her hand as he quietly exits the bedroom. "So Rainy Day, what would you like to do today?" He says jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Okay sounds good." She says before drifting off

"Dressed.." She whispers to herself. "Okay" she says as she takes the bowl and washes it
Han went to the bedroom and changed out of his pajamas. After a few minutes, he came back to the kitchen, "I am now dressed and ready to go, are you?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods slowly* I would like her to know who her mother is...
"You got it boss..." Roman said smiling. He used his Kamui to take them both to Marcus and Miyuki. "Hey guys! I have someone for you."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han went to the bedroom and changed out of his pajamas. After a few minutes, he came back to the kitchen, "I am now dressed and ready to go, are you?"
May nodded. "What is this" she asks quietly pointing at a brush

Roman said:
"You got it boss..." Roman said smiling. He used his Kamui to take them both to Marcus and Miyuki. "Hey guys! I have someone for you."

@shortyshot8
Marcus jumped a little "Thank god" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "What is this" she asks quietly pointing at a brush
"I'm surprised you don't know. It's a brush, people use it to fix their hair. I don't most of the time, but that's what it's used for." Han said. "Something gives me a feeling you want to use it..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus jumped a little "Thank god" He said happily
"Have you seen a ghost?" Roman asked. "It's only me and Snow, no need to shit bricks bro."

@Jennete

Roman said:
"I'm surprised you don't know. It's a brush, people use it to fix their hair. I don't most of the time, but that's what it's used for." Han said. "Something gives me a feeling you want to use it..."
May brought her hands to her chest and nodded slowly. "Please" she says grabbing the brush and hanging it to Han.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I need to ask you something" He said softly
"Ask me something?" Roman asked. He then chuckled and nodded, "Whatever you wanna ask, go ahead."

Mayyflower said:
May brought her hands to her chest and nodded slowly. "Please" she says grabbing the brush and hanging it to Han.
Han took the brush and blinked, "You want me to do it for you?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Ask me something?" Roman asked. He then chuckled and nodded, "Whatever you wanna ask, go ahead."

Marcus sighed "Why do you people trust me?" He asked

Roman said:

May nodded. "Yea cause.. I don't know how" she says embarrassed.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Why do you people trust me?" He asked
"Because, we may not be relatives, but you're like a brother,we've been through a lot. You had my back when I needed someone to help me and you never let me down man. Why wouldn't I trust you?" Roman asked, patting Marcus's back.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Yea cause.. I don't know how" she says embarrassed.
Han smiled and began brushing her hair, "Yeah, something tells me you aren't from here neither. Where are you from?"

Roman said:
"Because, we may not be relatives, but you're like a brother,we've been through a lot. You had my back when I needed someone to help me and you never let me down man. Why wouldn't I trust you?" Roman asked, patting Marcus's back.
Marcus handed him the child and lit a cigarette "Yeah but" He put it in his mouth "All I ever do is screw things up"

Mayyflower said:
Sam pecked his lips before yawning into the pillow.
Marcus smiled and slowly faded off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back