• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Epic Crossover Characters

Gegawat

I love peanuts!
The RP: Click here!

The OOC: Click here!

You can find the CS bellow, which would be used for both Cannon characters and OC. I would be playing a non cannon character, who will be inspired by Tony Stark/Iron Man, but with a little twist. I'll post as soon as everybody is ready. Pictures can be Animated or Realistic, it depends on however you like it. Personally I would prefer the drawn picture, but hey, we are all in this together, so I would respect your choice. In my own CS, I would post both realistic and animated, just in case.

Superhero name (i.e. Iron Man)

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]The person, behind the superhero (i.e. Tony Stark)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Full Name: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Gender: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Age: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Affiliation: MARVEL/DC/Original Character[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Physical Appearance[/SIZE]

Height: imperial and metric units

Weight: imperial and metric units

Hair:

Eyes:

Short description of the way character looks, on both sides, along with pictures.

i.e. Tony Stark can usually be seen wearing a suit, bla bla bla.... Picture

Iron Man is a suit, it varies in shapes and sizes, as there are different models, color, bla bla bla... picture

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Personality and interests[/SIZE]

Short description of the character's personality. (i.e. Tony stark is e genius, excellent engineer, bla bla bla.... no longer than a paragraph.)

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]History[/SIZE]

Briefly explain the origin story of the character. (i.e. After a bomb exploded near him, Tony was held hostage by a terrorist organization, where a doctor rigged a device, which would keep the bomb shrapnel away from his heart. He created the first Iron man Suit to escape, bla bla bla... no longer than 2-3 paragraphs, depending on how detailed you would prefer.)

This is the CS I usually work with, as I don't see any other relevant things needed. If you would want to add something from yourself, another paragraph, some other information you feel relevant, feel free to do so. I am from those people, who support improvisation and initiative, so be creative! This is what RP is all about! Have fun!

EDIT:

You can post your characters in this topic.

Since I forgot to Add it into the CS, add a line telling if the character is Marvel/DC/Original, since Marvel characters don't know DC and vice versa, but they know the characters within their own universe

Last edited by a moderator:
Gambit

[SIZE=18.6667px]Remy LeBeau[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Full Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px] [/SIZE]Remy Etienne Lebeau

[SIZE=18.6667px]Gender: Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Age: 30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Species: Mutant[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Powers: Molecular Acceleration - Able to charge objects with kinetic energy to make them explode[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Affiliation: MARVEL/X-Men[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Physical Appearance[/SIZE]

Height: 6'2'' / 189 cm

Weight: 179 lbs/ 81 Kg

Hair: Auburn

Eyes:  Black sclera with red pupils 

b50e92.jpg

x-men-gambit-wallpaper.jpg

[SIZE=18.6667px]Personality and interests[/SIZE]

Remy is ever the suave ladies man, even willing to risk a kiss from Rogue (A mutant who is able to absorb other's life force via touch of her skin). He is skilled with his cards, hand-to-hand combat and bo-staff. Having the training of a master thief, Gambit still tries to do the right thing in the end, but he doesn't always think things through with his brains. It is hard to say where his interests always lie. 

[SIZE=18.6667px]History[/SIZE]

Remy was raised by a thieves guild in New Orleans, where he was trained to be the leader of the said guild. Remy fell in love with the leader of the assassin guild, Bella Donna. They were to be married, but Bella Donna's brother was against this union between the two guilds. So he challenged Remy in a duel, but as Remy's latent mutants powers were finally showing up, Remy killed him. As a punishment for his crime, Remy was banished. 

Later he ended up joining the X-men. 

"Admit it, mon ami, we actually make a pretty good team.. When we ain't trying to kill each other."

-Remy Lebeau-

OOC. i took a guess at his age XD , also added what species he is and what his main power is :)  

Doctor Fate "Fate"

Nabu/ Kent Nelson

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Full Name: Kent Daniel Nelson[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Gender: Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Age: 33[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Affiliation: DC[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Physical Appearance[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Height: 6'4[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Weight: 190lbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Hair: Blonde[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Eyes: Blue[/SIZE]

4530372-3757770-drfate.jpg

5053151f809229229103c86f4e2ca8ec.jpg

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]Personality and interests[/SIZE]

If allowed out of Nabu's control Kent is wiser for his age. His vast knowledge, and fondness of sarcasem makes him a sweet guy. His compassion and to help people triumphs a lot of his inner demons. He's very persuasive, which awards him with as much freedom and Nabu puts in him to return to the helmet.

But within the helmet, Kent's mind is within the helmet, and Nabu emerges to the surface. Not having much of a personality while in the helmet, Kent can be seen through some of Fate's actions.

[SIZE= 18.666666666666664px]History[/SIZE]

In 1999,archaeologist Sven Nelson and his son Kent were exploring an ancient temple in the Valley of Ur in Mesopotamia. The Nelsons found Nabu in suspended animation and woke him. 

After the accidental death of Kent's father, Nabu transformed the boy into a full-grown man and taught him the magic of Order, then gave Kent the golden Helmet of NabuAmulet of Anubis, and Cloak of Destiny. When Kent wears  the Helmet, Nabu is part of him, and together they became the mystery-man known as Fate.

Iron Man

[SIZE=18.6667px]Alex Mercer[/SIZE]

95559ca9a79f7da23522cb702e5eb2e8.jpg
iron_tron_suit_vote_off_result_by_masterle247-d3aovzp.jpg
Full Name: Alexander James Mercer

Species: human

Affiliation: Original Character/New Earth

Physical Appearance

Height: 5' 9" (177 cm)

Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue/Hazel (Heterochromia)

Alex prefers formal attire, wearing a black suit most of the time. He wears sunglasses most of the time, due to his eye condition because otherwise it makes people he looks at feel rather uncomfortable.

His Iron Man suit is titanium black and iridium silver. Hermetically sealed, allows for maneuvers in space and underwater. Total cloak ability, allowing it to render the wearer completely invisible to the human eye. Thermal imaging and ultrasound can still detect him. The suit also has improved stealth feature, with the radar signature of a small bird.

[SIZE=18.6667px]Personality:[/SIZE]

Alex is an outgoing person, who makes friends easy. He is a charismatic leader, leading his company by example, not by choice. He is never afraid to get his hands dirty, if needed. Proficient in multiple disciplines, he is crazy smart, and he needs to be, since he is a CEO of the company, which he inherited from his father. Alex likes to live life, usually overindulging in fine food and beverages and beautiful women.

[SIZE=18.6667px]History:[/SIZE]

Marvel Universe - Alex was the newly appointed Assistant to Tony Stark, to help him run the company. Crazy smart, he was an asset to Stark Industries to such an extent, that during the alien invasion, Tony Stark gave him a suit, seeing potential for greatness in the kid. Alex didn't fail to deliver, as he was one of the front liners. When the dimensional ripple hit, he disappeared.

DC Universe - Alex was a rich spoiled brat, living life of the rich and famous. He was supposed to become CEO of the family company after his father retired, but Alex had no interest in anything without breasts. He lived large, spent large and when the alien invasion came, he ended up wiped out by the dimensional ripple.

New Earth Universe - The dimensional ripple triggered the merger of the two universes, but since Alex 1 and Alex 2 were right in its path, they were the first two that merged. New Alex woke up in total darkness, within the low powered suit with scrambled memories. Uncertain of what has happened he looked for help, just to find that nothing was the same. He remembered working for a company, but didn't remember its name. He didn't remember his family, only his name. He hid the suit, and looked for help, only to be saved by a man in a red cape, who took him to a shelter, where he was identified as Alex Mercer, the son of James Mercer, CEO of Mercertech, who was believed to be dead. However home didn't feel right for Alex, but it didn't feel wrong either, due to the fact, that he now had the shared memories of 2 people. When he found out that Mercertech is working on similar technology like Stark Industries, Alex recovered the suit, making some adjustments, he then took on the role of Iron Man, his idol, the man he admired, believing that Tony Stark died in the conflict. He assumed the identity of Stark while in the suit, effectively covering the fact that Alex Mercer is the new Iron Man.

Since we have moved to a hosted project, I believe we no longer have uses for this forum. I will try to contact a moderator team in order to either lock or remove this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back