The enigma that is me

Sadow-sama

Master of Creation, Lord of Cosmic Storms, and Hug
Greetings fellow hoomans! I have returned (possibly) for more Roleplay shenanigans on here and wow, things have changed. I used to RP pretty casually on here and am looking to again potentially if work and my other habitats allow it. Some things to know about me:

• I'm a veteran RPer who has been doing it for about ten years or so now. I'm pretty attentive to details and my strong points are character designing (speaking of which, anyone on here know where I can just spew forth a roster of OC's at? Been thinking the Creativity section but unsure.) I especially love designing antagonists. ^w^
  • I am an all-around nerd who enjoys everything from anime and manga, to RPG's like D&D, to video games of various genres, to fantasy and sci-fi based series. I enjoy fast paced and explosive action, steamy romance, tense drama, and detailed lore.
  • I like cursing. Alot.

tumblr_mmwgtsqKit1sqknbno3_250.gif

• I am a pretty open book so if you are curious about something or just want to talk, feel free.

So yeah. Hello everyone! I look forward to meeting many of you and doing some awesome Roleplays!

Welcome back, Sadow-Sama! You can post some of your OCs in either Creativity or in Character Feedback. I think that's what you wanted to know..? Either way, happy role-playing! 

Im not gunna read any of that! Cuz you're an enigma, and Id like to keep it that way ;)

Welcome back Sadow-sama ^^

note i did read it: XP ive been rping for around 10 or more years too haha

and

• I am an all-around nerd who enjoys everything from anime and manga, to RPG's like D&D, to video games of various genres, to fantasy and sci-fi based series. I enjoy fast paced and explosive action, steamy romance, tense drama, and detailed lore.
  •  

thats a lot of stuff i like as well! :O

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thalia_Neko First off: love the picture and signature. XD Sonata was my immediate favorite of the group. Second: Yay! :D I feel we are destined for friendship!

I roleplay on SWTOR as well where I run a guild Imperial side as well as a forum for the guild to RP on. Anyhoo, recently I created three Sith sisters reminiscent to the Sirens. A smart, analytical one, a sarcastic and condescending one, and a ditzy/clumsy one. XP RPing with them is fun.

But yes, I enjoyed the Sirens. X3 My favorite song on there is "Under Our Spell".

Thats super cute that you incorporated them into your rp XD i should do that sometime... hm

and hehe that one is my favorite also XD though theyre all great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back