• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The End

Shirou Emiya // Archer

"It is just something that happens from time to time." Shirou stated, her words holding nothing but the truth, yet she did not reveal much information at the same time. It is a habit that her paranoia led her to have due to her past, she still has it to this day in fact, and she is thankful for it, as it had saved her life more times than she can count. "You are definitely more eccentric than what I'm used to, though, but I suppose it could be worse." She commented offhandedly, her mind replaying the memories she had gained from Ralph's weapon, and she had to admit, she was surprised by the odd qualities of his world. "And you may call me Archer, Ralph, as it is a title I have been granted."

@Corrosion

Ralph the Dragonborn

"Oh, yeah. 'Archer'." Ralph nodded, but rolled his tongue around his mouth distastefully at the generic title. Even that elderly Orsimer he had met by the side of the road lying standing above a pair of dead sabercats while travelling had the more creative title of 'Old Orc'. "Why don't you call me a badass? Titles, you know?" The Dragonborn snarked, obviously not too pleased with the lady's title. "Seriously, what's your real name?" Ralph folded his arms to perfectly mimic Archer's own pose. Standing in front of her, he could tell that he was much taller, standing almost half a head above her. But from all his years of adventuring around Skyrim and dodging well-placed arrow shots to his knees, he could tell that she had incredible power, and hopefully he wouldn't have to fight her, because, like that asshole Miraak the First Dragonborn, she would be a literal bitch to fight. More hopefully, he hoped she wasn't those teleporting types who disappeared as soon as he was about to strike. Those were always the worst.

@Maiza Avaro

Last edited by a moderator:
@heartshapedsprinkles

Kellogg was still watching... Whatever it was that was going on in front of him. He was still unsure if this was hell or purgatory; probably a combination. He suddenly turned his head to the girl who talked to him, snapping him out of his confused state. He simply said "Nope. Do you?"

Shirou Emiya // Archer

Shirou let a savage grin spread across her lips as her iron grey eyes gleamed in intrigue for the other man, an expression you would rarely see on her features. It was not everyday that someone had opposed her concerning her real name, after all, since people usually just accepted Archer as the name she went by. It was refreshing in a way, she supposed. "Very well then, since I know that you'll simply persist with your endeavors, I might as well tell you my real name." She stated, gripping her red overcost closer to her chest as she dramatically bowed before reintroducing herself. "My name is Shirou Emiya, Wrought Iron Hero, a pleasure it is to meet you, Dragonborn."

@Corrosion

Ralph the Dragonborn

"See? That's much better than Archer, right? For a second I thought you'd have no unique name like those generic identical Whiterun Guards." Ralph let his arms fall to his sides. He didn't return the bow, and instead nodded. "I guess you're great with a bow, huh?" He reached behind him and pulled out a bone-white curved bow that seemed to produce an odd cracking sound every few seconds from nowhere. It suddenly appeared in his hands. "Yeah, well me too. Level 100 Archery skill comes pretty handy for an assassin like me. Great for sniping targets."

He recalled the time he shot a bandit in the head while sneaking around. Said bandit seemed to panic for a few seconds, before dismissing it as the wind, even with an arrow sticking out of his skull. A quiver of pitch-black ebony arrows was securely fastened on his back. Expensive, but deadly. He had several Sunhallowed Elven Arrows as well, but they were rare and expensive, and only worked outside when the sun was out. It did so much area damage, though.

@Maiza Avaro

Shirou Emiya // Archer

"I doubt that you'll ever come close to my ability with a bow, however. There's a reason why I have been given the title Archer instead of all of the other Servants in the war." Shirou stated with no trace amounts of malice in her voice, saying it as though it was a fact, which it was in her opinion. As Servant Archer, there is no one who can match her skill when it comes to long ranged attacks. Especially when she uses her swords as her projectiles. "I would enjoy sparring with you, though, you are different from all the other Heroes I've encountered after all." She suggested to him, looking childishly eager to spar with the man before her. People have said that her personality was contradicting with itself, and frankly, she couldn't agree more.

@Corrosion

Ralph the Dragonborn

Ralph smiled slightly at that as he kept Auriel's Bow and re-equipped his lightsabers. The bow simply vanished without a trace. "Maybe. I'm more of a melee-only. Twin lightsabers tend to pack a punch." He said, pulling out his pair of Darth Vader's lightsabers he had forged himself and activated them, the red blades extending and giving a low and menacing hum. He spun both of them around, each one leaving a trail of light. He put them both in a reverse grip, their blades crossing behind his back. "No one's ever defeated me in melee combat before. Well, I have died several times before. Stupid mages." He grumbled, deactivating them and placing them back on his thigh.

He actually wanted to fight her. Maybe she would be harder than Miraak. It was a huge maybe, though. Miraak was actually pretty hard, even harder than Alduin. Maybe she'd drop some pretty epic loot too! He returned the eager look Shirou was giving him. "Yeah. Let's spar sometime." Of course, 'sparring' for him basically meant 'stabbing your opponent until he died'. But it also meant the same as a brawl, though not normally. Brawling was a lot different. It meant 'beating the shit out of your opponent until he yielded', which was a whole different story. Nonetheless, he wanted to see just how much health she had. "What's this about 'servants' and a war, anyway?"

@Maiza Avaro

Shirou Emiya // Archer

"It is exactly as it sounds." Shirou stated nonchalantly, her expression betraying nothing of what was currently going through her mind, nor did it reveal anything about what she was feeling. And right now, her thoughts were going off a mile a minute as she quickly planned out how she would explain her cirmunstances in the past. "I was a Servant in the Fifth Holy Grail War, of the Archer class to be precise." She explained, though she didn't let any information that she thought was important slip into her words. "Admittedly, it was the only other time I've ever been summoned up until now." Shirou commented offhandedly as she fiddled with her coat, her rough, calloused hands messing with the knot that held the red cloth together.

@Corrosion

Ralph the Dragonborn

"I have no idea what the hell that is." Ralph admitted, shrugging. Sure, he was caught up in a civil war back where he came from, and was getting increasingly annoyed by Stormcloaks and Imperials fighting and dying on his property in Lakeview. He had to clean up so many bodies. And by that he meant shouting them off the nearest cliff. Then again, he had too many sidequests to complete and skills to improve. He was just too damn lazy, too. "Fifth Holy Grail War? What's that? Some kind of war that involves ancient heroes?" He asked.

He wondered like it was like the Dragon War of ancient times, the war where mortals turned against their dragon overlords and rebelled. The war would go on for quite a while, until Alduin's lieutenant Paarthurnax defected and taught Man the ways of the Voice. The masters of this power were called the Tongues, and with their powers combined, managed to turn the tide of the war. It would eventually come to an end when the Tongues used an Elder Scrolls to banish Alduin in a big ball of timey-wimey wibbity-wobbity, never to be seen again. Until he showed up and got his ass kicked by the Last Dragonborn, of course. "You know," Ralph suddenly said. "Are you immortal? I mean, about you getting summoned and all that."

@Maiza Avaro

Shirou Emiya // Archer

"In fact, the wars did indeed involve ancient Heroes." It was true that it did, however, it didn't just involve the Heroes of old. No, it also included the ones at present, as well as the ones that are yet to come. And that included Shirou, though she wouldn't really consider herself a Heroic Spirit like the other Servants she had encountered in the war. "There hasn't been a Holy Grail War since the Fifth one though, since it had been destroyed." Shirou stated as she rested her hands on the curves of her hips, idly wondering whether or not to find someplace to sit. Believe it or not, her legs were starting to ache rather painfully from standing around for so long.

At Ralph's next question, Shirou pondered on the man's surprising perceptiveness. Well, his life was basically a game, according to his weapons' memories, so she supposed that little quirk came along with it.
"Well, I suppose you could say that I'm immortal in a way." She stated as she began tying her long, snow white hair into a high ponytail. She was going to need to cut it once this was all over, whether or not she won or lost. It would simply be her mortal body that dies if she was ever killed in this conflict anyway.

@Maiza Avaro @Corrosion

Not waiting for the girl to answer, he walked up to the two most talkative of the strange group of people; the aforementioned cloaked man, and a... DAMN THAT WOMAN WAS STACKED. Shaking the perverse thoughts off, he walked up to the two and stood a few feet away, waiting for a chance to talk to the two.

Raiden looked around him to see that everyone else was just as confused as he was and when he tried to reach his team or when he tried to access the internet. Nothing made sense and he was able to gather that he wasn't in his world, which meant Washington was going to fall. "Damn." Was all he had to say about his situation. Now he not only did he have to take down a tyrannical warlord but now he had to find a way back to his world to do it and was going to have to restore order. His train of thought was interrupted when a girl spoke to him. "Yeah I am alright but I have no idea where we are I haven't been able to any information."

@heartshapedsprinkles

Seeing the woman in front of him had moved her interest onto another man, Ryan took this chance to continue on to organizing the ragtag group around him. Ryan swiftly jumped up onto a nearby house, looking around and seeing the group around him. Taking a deep breath, Ryan began to speak. "Alright! Listen up everyone! I'm gonna make this short and simple!" He began, taking a quick look to see if he had gotten their attention. "You are all here today for one reason and one reason only! Today, we fight! Not for freedom, not for honor, not for our family or friends; no, today, we fight for existence! Within the hour, a creature of tremendous power will be here, and he's bringing Hell with him!" Ryan took another pause, thinking someone may take that literally. "Figuratively speaking! He added after the short pause. "I don't expect you all to understand what's going on, but I do expect that, no matter what comes at us, you'll fight. Fight until your body will fight no more! I won't ask you to fight as brothers, sisters, or friends, or allies, but to fight at each others side! I know it may be asking much, but at this moment, you all are what stands in the way of life and death. Not for only this world, but everything that has ever existed!" Ryan took in a deep breath after projecting his voice like he did. He made sure everyone heard him loud and clear, and unless they were deaf, they had to of heard. After a long pause, Ryan decided to add something. "Oh, also! Anything you find around here is fair game to take, no one is coming back for it!" With that, he jumped off the house and to the ground, waiting to see how they all responded.

@Ryan Ports

Kellogg raised an eyebrow. 'Guess that kid has augs...' Raising his hand, he said "Hey, kid. Where the hell are we?" He searched around his pocket for a cigarette packet, lighting one up and putting the California Sunshine into his mouth.

@Ryan Ports[/URL]

"Of course. I'm combat ready!" Penny beamed, saluting cheerfully. Tai nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to always protect her. It takes the fun out of it, you know?

"If it's a fight they want, then come get it!" Josuke cracked his fists, drawing out his stand; A pink figure adorned with diamond-like armor. Of course, stands couldn't be seen by normal humans. "Let's make it great, shall we?!" Of course, Josuke was mad to the one who did this to this town. It was promising, to say the least. "Polendina-san, Taterazay-sama, if you need healing come to me!" Josuke said, eagerly awaiting for the fight at hand.

Ralph the Dragonborn

Ralph listened intently to whatever the guy was saying. He wasn't too worried about fighting a world-ending monster, after all, he had defeated many. From evil Vampire Lords to dragon gods, he had seen it all. "How hard can it be?" He questioned, watching as the guy hopped off the house. "I've fought and killed gods before, you know." Ralph folded his arms to the pose most of his allies were familiar with when someone asked him to fight a powerful enemy. Most of the time he came out alive. Other times he got killed by those damn Nightmaster Vampires. Those things had so much health! But they had pretty good loot, to be honest. And when the guy told everyone around them that they got to keep whatever they found, the Dragonborn immediately perked up. That meant he got to take random things to fuel his insane kleptomania! IT ISN'T STEALING IF IT DOESN'T BELONG TO ANYONE! He didn't join the Thieves' Guild for nothing. "Really? Are there any quest rewards?"

Quest: The End

Prepare for the arrival of the creature

@Ryan Ports

Shirou Emiya // Archer

Shirou patiently listened to every word that came from her Master's mouth, her mind analyzing every single detail that he had given. "It is exactly as Alaya stated." She muttered underneath her breath as she remembered the words that the collective unconsciousness had spoken to her before she was whisked away, summoned by her Master. "Considering the fact that there are so many other Heroes that have been summoned as well, this is going to be much more difficult than my previous missions." She concluded as she eyed the other people who were summoned along with her, her mind immediately storing any weapons they had into her mental arsenal, causing her eyes to briefly flash gold.

"Pardon me, Master, but it is only one creature we are going up against, yes?" Shirou asked the young man with a slight tilt to her head as she approached him, leaving her previous conversation with Ralph. Discretely looking to his right hand, she saw that the Command Seal had been fully formed, though she idly wondered how the man hadn't noticed it yet, since gaining the Seal was extremely painful. 'What kind of pain tolerance does my Master have?' She wondered within her mind before simply shaking that thought away. Perhaps it would be better if she didn't find out.

@Ryan Ports

Hitomi said:

Alex just straight up looked up at the individual in question, listening o all of her multiple questions. The boy got up and said: " Yes ! Well...I am sorry about that actually. I sometimes don't look and see where i am going at times. I just get stuck into this gaze of sorts.. " The boy said, rubbing the back of his head. As he was apologizing, it seemed like someone else was also around, shouting inappropiate things. Rather than attempting to aks why he was asking such vulgar things, the boy simply hid behind Clementine, to avoid detection by the scarier individual.

tumblr_o9x5q1AQyz1vz4axqo1_500.gif

OOC

Wow..i did not expect you here @billthesomething

tumblr_n5vnet96Xi1svhbnpo1_500.gif

Character Status:

Scared

tumblr_mq1j30sKRD1swoneio1_500.gif

Other info

N/A At the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~Clementine~~~~~~~~~~

Sighing softly as she helped the blonde boy up, "Apology accepted. Seriously though kid, be careful. Some of these people look pretty.... strange." Her point was proven almost instantly; her mouth fell open and her eyes widened as she felt a hand on her rear, and she could feel her heart rate pick up instantly as a white hot flash of anger washed over her.
Spinning on her heel she turned to face the man who had touched her, placing herself squarely between him and the boy that had run into her. He looked strange, almost like one of those zombies she'd seen in a movie at some point, but she didn't care.

She growled, low and threatening, her hands balled at her sides into fists, "What. the. FUCK. Do you think you're doing, you vile piece of shit? Who the fuck do you think you are, walking up to a random woman and sexually harassing her?" Taking a step forward she got right in his face, her eyes hardened and her nose inches from his, "Touch me again, and you will lose that hand. Got it?" She would have continued her threat, but it was at that moment another man started talking, addressing all of them; she waited until he was finished before she decided to give him a piece of her mind. Once he hopped off the building she stomped over, not bothering to hide her fury.
First some creepy fucker gropes my ass, and now this asshole is telling me he ripped me away from home to fight some battle for him?! Hell nah, this is not going to happen.

"Fight? FIGHT?! Did it occur to you to
ask some of us if we'd wanted to fight? If we could fight?! I am NOT a strong fighter!" She threw up her hands, exasperated. "You've basically signed me up for certain death here!"

@billthesomething @Ryan Ports @Hitomi

~~~~~~~~~~Colette~~~~~~~~~~

Colette smiled in what she hoped was a comforting manner, taking a moment to push herself up off of the ground and brush off her dress. Before she could begin speaking though, one of the men she was talking to walked off to speak with someone else. Her face fell slightly and she bit her lip. O-oh... Maybe I was too slow...? Swallowing she turned to the other man, her smile back on her face in a heartbeat, "Well, I'm glad you're alright! That's one good thing, at least. I wish I knew where we were... I've honestly got no idea." She glanced around them, studying the town. It certainly looked like some place she might see on her planet. What were the chances she was still on her Earth? She was intending to continue her conversation, when a young man jumped up on a roof and addressed them all, speaking of fighting. Her eyes grew wider and wider as he spoke, and she could hear the blood rushing in her ears. F-fighting?! I-I can't...

She turned to the man next to her, her knuckles white from the death grip she held on the strap of her purse, her entire body shaking as she struggled to fight off what felt like a panic attack that was beginning to bubble up inside of her. "O-oh god. I don't, I-I've no experience with fighting..." her bottom lip quivered and she sunk to the ground once more, her breathing rapid and shallow, "It's all been theoretical, just.... Just practice," she whispered to herself, "I hate fighting...."

@ChoasMaker @Hazeron

Soon after hopping off the abandoned house, Ryan was bombarded by questions and raging rants. He looked over at the man who had lit a cigarette just now. "Doesn't matter. The planet will be gone within a week though; Hell, the entire universe if he's feeling a bit glum today..." Ryan replied, looking over at the strange, black, stick-figure like man with the armor next. "I couldn't ask for more, my friend..." Ryan said, a slight smile growing on his face. It soon disappeared once he heard the one he heard called Dragonborn.

"The thing we are fighting is bringing an army within the trillions and is capable of destroying entire universes within seconds... He's made the multiverse his playground and now we are here to stop his sick games... Do not underestimate this adversary because he WILL kill you once he sees you've let your guard down..." Ryan warned, turning his eyes on the woman he had spoke to earlier about being her master. "I'm afraid not... As I said before, our target is bringing his own army along as well..." Ryan said grimly.

His face was serious; more serious than it had ever been in a long time. There was nothing smart to say about today, no humor. Being in this mood didn't help him in taking this next reaction well. A woman was now in his face, ranting about exactly what you'd expect from a person torn from their world. Ryan couldn't take the pressure anymore though. He finally broke...

"You want to talk about certain death? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT FUCKING DEATH IS?! Ryan pressed his forehead against hers, forcing her to move backwards as he continued to yell directly in her face, his eyes were a blood red now. "When you see an entire world BURN, come tell me what it means to be put up to certain death!" Ryan stopped in place after about five steps, bringing his voice down a little. "When you watch as an ENTIRE UNIVERSE is CONSUMED in flame, tell me you know what death is..." He stared into the woman's eyes with a look of pure anger. "And frankly, I could care less if you'd prefer to stay in the comfort of your home, and consume your life in meaningless FUCKING tasks, cause you know what? No matter where you run, where you hide, THIS FUCKING THING WE ARE FIGHTING WILL KILL YOU!" Ryan backed away, his eyes still red as he turned around and looked at the crowd around him. He took a deep breath and pulled his hood up, tilting his head down slightly. "Now if we are done with the questions... Let's get to business..." Ryan said lowly, using Wind to transport the message to everyone. He felt a little bad for losing his cool, but now wasn't the time to be soft. He knew this would happen, yet he lost his cool... "Damn it... What's wrong with me today...?" Ryan thought to himself. "You're nervous, Ryan... It's normal for most people. Yet, I'm surprised you of all people are on edge like this..." Ice replied to Ryan's thought. "Hey man, It'll be okay; we've got your back the whole way, alright?" Wind said reassuringly. "Yeah, you'll be just fine bud." Water added, her voice having a hint of worry almost. "Don't you fucking die on us, alright?" Fire said in an almost gentle tone, oddly enough. "I... Trust you Ryan... Good luck, my friend..." Light said, sounding as if he was almost embarrassed to say so. He never was one to say something as nice as that about Ryan; ESPECIALLY calling him a 'friend'. "Thanks guys..." Ryan said, his eyes slowly turning blue. The short pep talks warmed his heart a bit, even almost making him smile a little. Ryan began to walk off, cautiously listening to the sounds around him. "Shadow... Where are you hiding you bastard...?" Ryan mumbled quietly. Shadow's army was definitely here by now, and Ryan had to be ready for anything...

@Hazeron @Thepotatogod @Corrosion @Maiza Avaro @heartshapedsprinkles

Ralph the Dragonborn

"Oh. Well that blows." Ralph said in an impossibly casual and bored tone, absently fiddling with the bandolier that slung around his body. "If this jackass is coming with an army, I guess we're doing the same. I've got enough power, and mods, to do just that." He stopped and finally lowered his hood, showing his full head of messy blonde hair. When he heard the guy go on about death, he decided to step in. "You know, I think we've all faced death before. Like me. I've signed a deal with so many Daedric Princes I can't even remember the exact number. I went to the afterlife and killed a god, then came back and said 'suck it' to everyone else. I've died and restarted so many times I've lost count. I have literally stared gods and demons in the eye and flipped them off."

He confidently crossed his arms and looked around at the gathered heroes. He checked his inventory and saw his long list of weapons and armour, and equipped his favourite Shout, Fire Breath. He made sure to put on his best combat-related rings and necklaces for an additional boost. Once that was done, he put his hood back on. "So when is this guy coming, anyway? I'm so ready to kick some ass." He turned to the heroes as he activated his lightsabers and brought them close to his face, allowing his normally-hidden features to be lit up by the blades' menacing red glow. "Now who wants to kill things?"

@Ryan Ports @Hazeron @Thepotatogod @Maiza Avaro @heartshapedsprinkles

'So our opponent here goes by the name 'Shadow'...' Tai thought to himself as he lowered his blade, looking straight ahead behind the man just in case an enemy appeared. 'O Great Kami...Hear thy plea. Guide me. Lead me to the path to earthend...Grant me the courage and strength to protect those whom I haven't met yet. . .' He prayed, as his scarf swayed in the air. 'Guide me even without thou holy drums...' "PON PON PON PON~" Tai sung softly in a 4-measure beat. This song is usually sung to get courage...Beaten by the PON drum. However, without the drums, he wonders how will he fare with this threat? He merely smirked, not really noticeable thanks to his figure and mask.

"Killing foes is what I do for a living. Count me in, Dragonborn." Tai replied, clearly eager to fight.

@Corrosion @Ryan Ports

Shirou Emiya // Archer

"I suppose I shall help you in your endeavors, Dragonborn." Shirou stated as she gave Ralph a crooked smirk as she approached him once more. While it was true that Ryan was her Master, hence he could command her to do basically anything he wants her to, however, she had a certain trait that not many Servants like herself has, Independent Action. Meaning to say, she has the ability to reject her Master's wishes, perform actions without the constant support of the one who had summoned her, and even switch from one Master to another if she so pleased. She felt no need to do that right now, though, as Ryan was a satisfactory Master. 'A bit too compulsive for my tastes, however.' She thought as she heard him rant angrily, venting out his frustrations to the rather rude girl who had yelled at him about what could happen to herself.

"I'm not about to boast my achievements like you have, though." Shirou said dryly as she came to halt right next to Ralph, crossing her arms once more underneath her ample chest. Of course, she herself has had her fair share of rather impressive accomplishments, but unfortunately, she was not going to reveal what exactly she was capable of doing. That was just reckless. "I want my abilities to be a surprise after all!" She commented childishly, though her eyes gleamed dangerously at the thought of fighting something she has never encountered before.

@Corrosion

~~~~~~~~~~Clementine~~~~~~~~~~

She had been taken back a bit by the man’s reaction, especially when he pushed her back. A small part of her wanted to head butt him, to get him to back off, but she refrained. She could tell he needed to say this; that it was clearly eating away at him and had been for some time. That didn’t mean she had to take it lying down though.

She stalked toward him, her lips pursed and set in a thin line. Stopping in front of him she reached out and gripped his jacket tightly, yanking him down to her level and pressing her forehead against his this time, her own eyes flashing with anger. When she spoke though, it was low, slow, and much more controlled than it had been before. “Listen here, you. Don’t get pissy at me because I’m having a completely normal reaction to being ripped from everything I know and love. My life, my fears, what I’ve dealt with, are just as valid as yours. This isn’t a fucking sob-story competition; I have a right to make my own choices and not have them made for me, regardless of what you fucking think is best. If you plan on doing this to people, then you can damn well handle them being upset at you for turning their life upside down.”

She didn’t let go of him right away, instead holding onto his jacket for a moment longer, staring into his eyes, her breathing a little faster than normal after getting riled up. After a moment she released the hold she had on his jacket, taking a step back, crossing her arms and resting her weight on her right leg. “Here’s the thing. Had you asked me, had you just... Come and talked to me, given me the choice, I would have said yes. But choosing to instead take away my ability to have control over my own life? Fuck yeah I’m gonna be pissed, and rightly so. Don’t belittle me and how I’m feeling because you’re terrified and about to shit yourself. I’m not going to put you down for feeling the way you do, because what you’re feeling is perfectly valid and real. I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of stress you must be under.”

@Ryan Ports

Colette had been a wreck before people had started yelling, but hearing the man who had summoned them speak about the creature they were to fight, the death they were going to face, pushed her right over the edge. She leaned far forward while still on her knees, dropping her purse and wrapping both of her arms around body in a tight hug, as if to curl in on herself. Her breathing was now out of control as she began to hyperventilate, her eyes rapidly welling up with tears and her bottom lip quivering. Her entire body began to shake as she rocked back and forth, her breathing rapid and shallow, her nails leaving deep imprint in her arms and she tug her fingers in.
Oh god, no. We’re all going to die. We’re going to die. I can’t… We’re going to die, and I’m a useless mess that can’t calm down. She continued to rock back and forth on the ground, sobbing softly and hyperventilating, her vision getting blurry as she felt herself start to get faint due to her panic attack.

@urryone and anyone who wants to deal with Colette freaking out.
xD

heartshapedsprinkles said:

Colette had been a wreck before people had started yelling, but hearing the man who had summoned them speak about the creature they were to fight, the death they were going to face, pushed her right over the edge. She leaned far forward while still on her knees, dropping her purse and wrapping both of her arms around body in a tight hug, as if to curl in on herself. Her breathing was now out of control as she began to hyperventilate, her eyes rapidly welling up with tears and her bottom lip quivering. Her entire body began to shake as she rocked back and forth, her breathing rapid and shallow, her nails leaving deep imprint in her arms and she tug her fingers in.
Oh god, no. We’re all going to die. We’re going to die. I can’t… We’re going to die, and I’m a useless mess that can’t calm down. She continued to rock back and forth on the ground, sobbing softly and hyperventilating, her vision getting blurry as she felt herself start to get faint due to her panic attack.
"W-woah there! Are you okay?" Josuke noticed a girl of pink hair dropping to her knees and started crying. Josuke ran to the girl with pink hair, putting a comforting gaze and a hand on her shoulder. He noticed her breathing...It's sorta fucked up. She probably doesn't want to fight or she couldn't handle situations like this. "Listen, it's going to be alright." Josuke started, kneeling down to her level. "Whoever this 'Shadow' bastard, I'm sure we can beat him!" Josuke smiled with optimism. "I don't know if you're worried about your friends or something, but trust me. They wouldn't want you giving up like that..." Josuke said, "Trust me, man! We'll do great!" He gave a thumbs up, hoping to calm her down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back