• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "The Emergency Response Team"

Suffocated

Panophobia

The Emergency Response Team
Untitled-4_1.jpg

Welcome to Hammondsport, NY. Population: 600. A small town 40 miles away from the nearest city in Elmira, another 47 miles from Rochester. Due to the small size of this town the mayor is unable to fund a fully staffed hospital so he created the idea of "The Emergency Response Team". This team has a small clinic in which to function plus one ambulance driver. They are in charge of all medical responses and operations in Hammondsport. The U.S government is unable to supply 911 services to this town so the ERT is all they have. The team consists of seven individuals: Three doctors, two nurses, a driver and an individual handling the front desk. These men and woman have seen it all.

It wasn't until one fateful afternoon, around 5pm, that they received a rather strange and disturbing call. A women hysterically screaming about her child having a low fever and that she was now unconscious, blood seeping from her lips. The ERT must respond to all calls made. What they don't know is that this call is about to change their lives forever.

WARNING: This roleplay will be very intense and filled with surprises. Your characters will be faced with difficult choices and according to what they do, people might die. Their lives will also be at risk so if you decide to join please keep that in mind.

The Emergecny Response Team

TBD

yikg57BBT.png

Link for roleplay

"The Emergecny Response Team"

I wanted to check to see if people would be interested in roleplaying this~ It'll be a bit of mix in mystery and horror. The disease being spread will be unknown to you as the player and it's up to you to figure out what it is. This roleplay will be detailed. Don't be scared away by the idea of it being medical related, I am here to answer any and all questions.

Also if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to message me or comment down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabella said:
CAN WE MAKE TWO FOR THIS?
OH LORD, NEVERMIND.

I WANNA BE A JANITOR.
OH MY GOSH, IF YOU WANT THIS POSITION TAKE IT.

BUT YOU WOULD BE THE BEST FUCKING JANITOR. xD

NimbusTheCat said:
OH MY GOSH, IF YOU WANT THIS POSITION TAKE IT.
BUT YOU WOULD BE THE BEST FUCKING JANITOR. xD
I'M GONNA BE THE MEXICAN--

OH SHIT, THAT'S RACIST.

UM..

Respectably latino janitor with a knack for mechanics?

Oh dear.

Annabella said:
OH SHIT, THAT'S RACIST.

UM..

Oh dear.
Get. THE HELL. Out. Of. My. Head.

Annabella said:
OH SHIT, THAT'S RACIST.

UM..

Oh dear.
YES, THIS IS AMAZING.

You mildly racist little shit.

GakuHirashime said:
I'll add a janitor spot for you~ Ahaha
DEAR GOD, I LOVE YOU.

I AM GOING TO MAKE THE BEST FUCKING JANITOR EVER..

I am confused on what gender I want to do though.

Senor or senorita?

How the Janitor is going to play out:

"I was sweepin' floors and moppin' walls and moppin' walls and sweepin' floors when this man had the fucking audacity to wipe his blood all over the damned ground--"

"I said 'Sir, if you don't get some goddamn Lysol then I am going to shove this broom up your ass.'"

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back