• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elementalists of Versaes (Mentors Available)

Are you interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone! I am opening up the official thread for character sheets. Please read everything before submitting a character sheet. Check out the list of names who have claimed an element and make sure you are on there if you told me - and remind me if I forgot. I am still working on the enemy's profiles; fixing them up to look nice for the thread. There are still mentors not claimed yet; also, if no one else joins after some time, I will let you know that you can claim another element for a second character (if you so make it).

Here is the official thread link leading you to the Overview section: @Ravel

@WantYourSoul

@Hales

@Syvas

@theunderwolf

@The Rogue Bro

@CaitlinTheMermaid

@ThePricklyPear

So my character sheet didn't send...

RPN must have crapped out on my or something. I need to remake the sheet now.

If there are avaiable for Holy Light, i would like to join it :D

I got character ready from orphanage that tooks care of orphan children when the incident occurs.

Maybe darkness i will seize it since i want to try Black Bow as a prime weapons. And i probably make two characters :D

If i were to use the power of Darkness, i wouldn't do it via Bow, but rather a Necromancer. Who can harness the power of the undead, conjour, and cause Illusions. Stuff of the sort, make him dabble in the more evil things and omens that exist. A very disturbing individual. xP but, that's me, if i had another choice, i'll do Earth. But i'd like Darkness.

If i took darkness i plan to make two characters, one will be possessed most of the times or maybe i make one that sometimes will be possessed :D

Black Bow as a primary weapon and it has some up to sleeves :D many tricky things will do

Forgive me, I'm new to this site and i read through your bios and what not, i can't manage to get the layout set up.

Ah this seems to be really interesting rp and I would like to join if it is not too late to choose ice ((if that's still an option with water being taken))

Saint Nhoj]Ah this seems to be really interesting rp and I would like to join if it is not too late to choose ice ((if that's still an option with water being taken)) [/QUOTE] So the updated list is here at this link: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-elementalists-of-versaes-application.153598/ said:
The Elementalists of Versaes - Application | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]

But unfortunately, Ice is taken. The main one left is Earth if you want to be creative with it (like a new sub-type). I have a character that uses normal Earth abilities, like rocks and all. But sub-types are available; like an Earth sub-type or a Fire sub-type. Have any in mind? Take a look at the current list and let me know.

TheWretchedEgg said:
So the updated list is here at this link: The Elementalists of Versaes - Application | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
But unfortunately, Ice is taken. The main one left is Earth if you want to be creative with it (like a new sub-type). I have a character that uses normal Earth abilities, like rocks and all. But sub-types are available; like an Earth sub-type or a Fire sub-type. Have any in mind? Take a look at the current list and let me know.
I am drawing a blank at the moment but I will think it over and see if I can think up a subtype.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Is it okay if I choose Nature? It is an earth sub-type, unless of course someone has it already.
Yes I will add you to the list. Alright, feel free to take a look at the official post. =-)

So, is it alright to include animals to Nature? I mean, plants are obviously the main control of Nature, but is it possible to also have control over animals?

CrimsonEclipse said:
So, is it alright to include animals to Nature? I mean, plants are obviously the main control of Nature, but is it possible to also have control over animals?
Hm, mostly when I thought of Nature, I thought of it as an Earth-subtype but I see no issue if your character eventually learns how to use animals in some way. Maybe not make it a huge focus but it can be an eventual ability. =-) I'll allow it.

TheWretchedEgg said:
Letting everyone here know that this is closed now for submissions. All people in the official thread under certain elements can submit there character sheets. Please read this post: The Elementalists of Versaes - OCC | Page 5 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum and #101 post for important information regarding additional parts of the role play. If you have any questions, please let me know. Remember, those that claimed elements, got their choice first and were put on the list. All who are on that list, please submit a sheet by the due date. =-)
Don't we still have several mentors available...?

Ah yes, I mostly meant main characters as there are people who ask about taking an element.

Thanks for that reminder but it's also to make sure people don't think elements are still available. BUT if people still want to join and aren't super stickler about being a mentor that may not be part of the role play right away, but still want to create a character, good or bad, please feel free to check out the Lore section for Mentors available. You can either be one that is already created or make a new one but the elements in the list are the ones available to make. :) Love love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back